剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
thank you so much.
太感谢了
You're welcome. It's nothing.
别客气 没什么
How kind of you and Robert to come all this way.
你和罗伯特远道而来真是太好了
I wouldn't have missed it.
我怎么可以错过
So good to see you.
见到你真好
Shall we get high to celebrate your return?
嗨一把庆祝你的回归
I-- I haven't in decades.
我 我几十年都没抽了
If there were ever an occasion...
如果非要在一个场合...
Mrs. Madrigal, are you peer-pressuring me?
马德里加尔夫人 你在给我施压吗
After all these years, are we still not in a place
过了这么多年 我们还是没有熟悉到
where you can call me Anna?
你可以叫我安娜
You're more than Anna to me.
对我来说 你不止是安娜
I'm so glad to have you home.
很高兴你回家了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I can't say I wasn't nervous, but...
我不能说我不紧张 但
but now that I'm here, it just... it feels wonderful.
但我现在回来了 感觉真好啊
Are you well, dear?
亲爱的 你好吗
Happy?
开心吗
You know, what the hell?
见鬼去吧
Let's light up that joint. Mm?
我们来点大♥麻♥吧
Oh, this is surreal.
太不真实了
Reality is overrated.
真实被高估了
There's the birthday queen.
生日皇后在这里
Jake, Margot, this... This is--
杰克 玛格特 这是
Mary Ann Singleton.
玛丽·安·辛格尔顿
I'm Jake Rodriguez,
我叫杰克·罗德里格斯
and my girlfriend, Margot.
这是我的女朋友玛格特
We live in apartment two.
我们住在二号♥公♥寓♥
It's very nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence just got here.
浪精姐妹花到了
Shall we?
走吗
Holy shit. Where's Shawna?
该死的 肖娜去哪儿了
She went out for more booze. I have to text her.
她出去买♥♥酒了 我得给她发条消息
She never checks her phone. No way she already knows, right?
她从来都不看短♥信♥ 她肯定还不知道
I doubt it. Fuck.
应该还没有 该死
The new generation.
年轻一代
Isn't it...
这难道不是
beautiful and also terribly depressing?
一个既美好又多愁善感的年纪吗
Terribly.
的确是那样
You know,
你知道的
Shawna just moved into Brian's old place.
肖娜刚搬来布莱恩的老地方
Shawna lives here? At Barbary Lane?
肖娜住在这儿吗 在巴巴里巷吗
Time goes fast, huh?
时间过得真快
Brian.
布莱恩
Hello.
你好
Why don't we all try and find some cake?
我们搞点蛋糕吃吧
It's not time for cake yet.
还没到吃蛋糕的时候呢
Dear, it's high time you learned the value of reading a room.
亲爱的 你真该学学怎么察言观色
Come along.
跟我过来
I'm sorry...
我很抱歉
for just showing up like this.
就这样出现在这里
It was a last minute--
这是临时...
Midlife crisis?
中年危机
Something like that.
差不多吧
You shouldn't be here.
你不应该来这里的
I'm here for Anna.
我是来找安娜的
It's unbelievable.
真是难以置信
What? That you would...
什么 你竟然
No, you know what? Never mind. It's not worth it.
不 算了 不值得这样
N-- Not-- Not worth what?
不 不值得什么
I'm not gonna ruin a perfectly great night.
我不会毁了这个完美的夜晚
Oh, there you are.
你来了
Oh, hi, honey. Hi.
嗨 亲爱的 嗨
Brian, this is my... This is my, my husband, Robert.
布莱恩 这是我的 我的丈夫 罗伯特
Oh. Perfect timing. I'm the ex-husband.
来得正是时候 我是她的前夫
Oh, Brian, of course. Yes, I've heard so much.
布莱恩 当然 久仰大名
Well, what do you say? Maybe we should form a club.
也许我们该成立一个俱乐部 你觉得怎样
We could get matching T-shirts.
我们还能穿一样的T恤
Honey, I'm parched. Why don't we go get a drink at the bar?
亲爱的 我口渴了 不如去吧台喝点东西
Stay. Catch up with your friend. I'll get you something.
你留下和你朋友叙叙旧 我去给你拿喝的
What a dick.
真是个混♥蛋♥
Stop it. "Your little friend"?
别说了 "你的小朋友"
He didn't say "Little." That's what he meant.
他没有说你"小" 他就是这个意思
Wow! And just like that, we're back at it.
说着说着 我们又绕回来了
I guess so.
我想是这样
Is Shawna--
肖娜是不是
Here?
在这里
She's off getting more vodka. She'll be back soon.
她去买♥♥伏特加了 很快就回来
Do you think I should leave?
你觉得我应该离开吗
Isn't that what you always do?
你不是一直这么做的吗
Hey! Shawna!
肖娜
Hey, nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Hi. yo, hey. Hey, baby.
嗨 你好 宝贝
You on molly?
你嗑药了
No, but in a second, you're gonna wish you were.
没有 但马上 你就会希望你还不如磕了
What, why?
什么 为什么
Oh, good. You can handle this.
好吧 你先忙别的
Come on, kiddo. You wanna take a walk?
来吧 孩子 想去散个步吗
Why is everyone acting weird?
为什么每个人感觉都怪怪的
I don't think anyone's being weird.
我没有这个感觉
No, everyone is definitely being weird.
不对 大家的确都很奇怪
All right, look. I'm gonna have to tell you something.
好吧 我得告诉你一些事情
Mary Ann Mary Ann's here?
玛丽·安 玛丽·安也来了吗
This can't be good, right?
事情有点不妙了 对吧
We must allow room for people to surprise us.
我们要接受出乎我们意料的事
But no, probably not.
但是 可能不会
'Sup?
你好吗
'Sup. Oh.
你好
Oh, my God.
我的天
I shouldn't have come here, Mouse.
我不该来这里的 老鼠
What was I thinking?
我到底在想什么
And what...
还有那
What was that? What was that... that thing?
那个 那个动作 是什么意思
That thing she did with her hand.
她用手比划的那个动作
What is... Is that a good thing? Is that an insult?
那是善意的吗 还是在侮辱我
I feel so stupid.
我觉得自己很蠢
What? Why are you laughing? I'm serious.
什么 你在笑什么 我说认真的
Oh, yes, darlin', I know you're serious.
当然 亲爱的 我知道你是认真的
I'd just forgotten your... earnestness.
我刚刚只是情不自禁
God, you say that like it's a bad thing. It is.
天哪 你说的好像是恶意的 是的
Who's earnest anymore?
别太当真了
These days it's all about
这年头大家都藏的可深了
burying your feelings behind a wall of sarcasm and snark.
谁还会当面挖苦或讽刺人呢
She didn't even give me a chance.
她都没给我这个机会
Well, what did you expect,
你在期待什么呢
that she would throw her arms around you and call you Mommy?
她张开双臂抱着你 然后叫你妈妈吗
No, I know I'm not her mother.
不 我知道我不是她的妈妈
I know that.
我有自知之明
I mean, I wasn't even trying to... I just...
我是说 我想都没想过 我只是
I-- I just thought we'd have a moment.
我 我只是觉得我们可能会有些情绪起伏
I mean, I guess I'd... I...
我是说 我想我会 我
I'd hoped that I'd...
我希望我可以
give her the present, see her face to face, and...
面对面地把礼物给她 然后
that she'd like me.
她会喜欢我
Oh, God, this is embarrassing.
天哪 这太尴尬了
Babycakes...
我的小蛋糕
I think you probably don't wanna hear this, but...
我觉得你应该不想听话 但是
you left.
在很久以前
A long time ago.
你就离开了
And life went on.
但生活还得继续
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表