剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
I remember that part.
我还记得
It's as if the very ground underneath your feet...
你脚下所站立的土地
has shifted.
好像都变了
It was like this for you, too?
对你来说也是这种感觉吗
Very much.
是的
After my transition,
我当初转变了以后
I lost many people.
我失去了很多人
But I gained a lot more.
但我得到了更多
I think I'm starting to be attracted to guys, Anna.
我觉得我开始喜欢男人了 安娜
It seems to me that being interested in more people
我觉得对更多人产生兴趣
is generally better than being interested in fewer people.
总比对更少的人产生兴趣更好
It's just so much change all at once.
只是一时之间改变了太多事
And... Margot...
还有玛格特...
You know, Jake...
杰克
there's only the truth.
只有真♥相♥是最重要的
You can't just disappear in the middle of your shift, Hawkins.
你不能上班上到一半消失了 霍金斯
Are you serious? No, but how'd I sound?
你是认真的吗 不是 但听上去怎么样
Was I butch and menacing,
我像不像建筑工地上
like the foreman of a construction site?
那种使唤人的包工头
I even put this wee little pencil behind my ear.
我还在耳朵后面夹了一根小铅笔
Look at it. Yeah. Yeah, that's great. I love it.
你看 很不错 我喜欢
Someone's not in the mood for a little drag gag.
看来有人不想开玩笑啊
Not really. Sorry.
不是很想 抱歉
Is that why your father's here?
所以你♥爸♥爸才来找你了吗
Is he gay yet?
他弯了吗
My dad is here?
我爸爸来了吗
Jesus.
上帝啊
Go. Get.
去吧
I'll close up.
我来关门
For real?
真的吗
Give Mama a kiss. You're the best.
给妈妈一个亲亲 你最好了
I know, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道 我知道
Nelson, everybody's complaining about chest hair in the drinks.
尼尔森 大家都在抱怨酒里的胸毛
Is there, like, some invisible marathon
我们是在参加什么
we're participating in or something?
隐形的马拉松比赛吗
No, you're just old.
没有 你只是老了
Shawna, I'm sorry, but I was worried.
肖娜 抱歉 但我很担心
Whatever.
随便吧
You don't get to do that with me.
你不能这样对我
Do what? Just brush me off like that.
怎么样 像那样打发我
Look, I know this is confusing,
听着 我知道这让人困惑
seeing her out of nowhere.
看到她突然出现
We have to talk about it. No, we don't.
我们得谈谈 不 不需要
Like, don't drag me into this.
别把我拖进这趟浑水
If you guys all wanna freak out
如果你们想大惊小怪
and act like chickens in a feedlot...
想像鸡圈的鸡一样
"Mary Ann's back, Mary Ann's back, Mary Ann's back!"
"玛丽·安回来了 玛丽·安回来了 玛丽·安回来了"
She doesn't mean anything to me,
她对我来说没有任何意义
and I'm sick and tired of people telling me she should.
我讨厌别人不停地说她应该对我有意义
Yeah, but I-- I'm--
嗯 但我...
Look, I don't care. Okay. I get it. You don't care.
听着 我不在乎 好 我明白 你不在乎
Your house is that way.
你的房♥子在那边
I wanna walk you home.
我想送你回家
I'm 25.
我25岁了
Is there an age restriction
难道强♥奸♥犯和强盗
on rapists and muggers? Oh, my God. I'm fine.
还看年龄吗 我的天 我没事
I'm fine. What if you're not?
我没事 如果你有事呢
Well, we can't really plan for that, can we?
那我们也不能提前预知 是吧
So I suggest you chill out.
所以我建议你淡定
Okay.
好吧
Dad.
爸
Yeah?
什么事
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Yeah, I'm fine, kiddo.
我没事 孩子
Well, at least that makes one of us a good liar.
至少咱俩中有一个人善于撒谎
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
I'll text you when I get home.
到家给你发信息
Okay, thanks. Shawna, can you...
好 谢了 肖娜 你能...
Can you just please promise me
你能答应我
that you're using condoms and dental dams?
用避孕套和橡皮障吗
I know the main concern is Are you fucking kidding me?
我知道主要的担忧是 你♥他♥妈♥逗我玩呢
Well-- I worry.
我担心啊
Worst night. Worst night of my life.
最糟的一晚 人生最糟的一晚
You see? I... I knew you were upset.
你看 我就知道你生气了
Welcome to Mary Ann in the Morning.
欢迎收看《玛丽·安晨间新闻》
I'm delighted you're spending your morning with me.
我很高兴你们和我一起度过这个早晨
Now, let's see what we have for this morning's update.
让我们一起看看今早的新闻速报
Yesterday, in Australia...
昨天 在澳大利亚...
You okay? I'll be back in time for the flight.
你还好吗 我会赶回来坐飞机
How can I help How could you?
我能帮... 你怎么能这样
Good morning to you, too.
你也早上好
You lied to her.
你骗了她
I thought you were leaving.
我以为你要走了
Admit to me that you lied to her.
向我承认你骗了她
I don't owe you anything.
我不欠你什么
Well, I'm not leaving until you tell me why.
你不告诉我原因 我就不走
Excuse me, I'm looking for the orchid workshop.
打扰 我在找兰花工作室
One ice cube every two weeks.
每两周用一块冰块
Congrats, you're an expert. We're closed.
恭喜 你是个专家了 我们关门了
This is absolutely none of your business.
这绝对不关你的事
Well, you've made it my business. Can't you see that?
你把它变成了我的事 你不明白吗
No, I-- I guess in the same way you can't seem to see
不 我猜就和你一样
how you still manage to make everything about you.
依然把自己当成周围一切的焦点
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
If she thinks I'm her mother,
如果她觉得我是她母亲
then you must've told her you're her real father, too. Right?
那你肯定告诉她你是她真正的父亲了 是吗
I am her real father.
我就是她真正的父亲
You know what I mean. Brian.
你知道我的意思 布莱恩
You know what, you're right. You are right, and I just...
你知道吗 你说得对 你说得对 我只是
I can't believe I didn't think to do the obvious thing
我不敢相信我没想到做这么显然易见的事
and be honest with her.
诚实地告诉她
What was I thinking? I should've looked our two-year-old in the eye
我在想什么 我就该看着两岁的她
and said, "Sweetie, I'm so sorry that Mommy left,
然后说"亲爱啊 我很抱歉妈妈走了
but, hey, don't cry, 'cause I have some great news.
但别哭 因为我有好消息
Turns out she wasn't your real mom. Your real mom is dead!
原来她不是你真正的妈妈 你的亲生妈妈死了
And also, I'm not your biological father either.
而且 我也不是你的亲生爸爸
So how about we wipe away those tears
不如我们把眼泪擦干
and go get us some fuckin' ice cream?"
来点冰淇淋吧"
You know, now that I think about it, Mary Ann,
现在回想起来 玛丽·安
how did I manage to survive without you these last 23 years?
过去23年没有你 我是怎么活下来的
If you've got any more parenting advice you'd like to give me,
如果你有什么育儿建议要告诉我
just fire away, 'cause I'm all ears.
说吧 我洗耳恭听
You never gave me a chance to have a relationship with her.
你从没给我机会与她建立感情
You never wanted one.
你从不想要
Go home, Mary Ann.
回家吧 玛丽·安
I suppose Barbary Lane has become iconic.
我猜巴巴里巷已变成了潮流之地
Yes.
没错
But people get uncomfortable around old things, don't they?
但人们不喜欢待在陈旧的东西周围 不是吗
When someone grows old,
当人们变老时
it reminds us of the inevitability of death, and...
这提醒了我们死亡的必然性 而且
before you know it, you're using words like...
不知不觉地 你开始使用
"iconic"
"潮流"
instead of...
而不是
"old."
"年迈"
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表