剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
I was wondering if we could talk?
我在想我们能谈谈吗
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Can you believe...
你能相信...
I can't fucking believe it. No.
我不敢相信 难以置信
I-- I sang Melissa Etheridge...
我在台上唱了梅莉莎·埃瑟里奇的歌♥
You sang Melissa Etheridge.
你唱了梅莉莎·埃瑟里奇的歌♥
In a feminist burlesque co-op.
在一家女权主义滑稽合作社里
Yes, and you crushed it.
没错 而你碾压全场
You fucking crushed it. I dunno.
你碾压了全场 我不知道
No, you did. Did I?
不 你做到了 我做到了吗
Yes, you crushed it.
是的 你碾压全场
I did.
我做到了
You're a lucky woman, Shawna.
你是个幸运的女人 肖娜
You know, you've created a beautiful life for yourself.
你为自己创造了一个完美的生活
You're surrounded by...
你身边都是...
these interesting, fascinating people
这些有趣的 迷人的人
you love and who love you.
你爱他们 他们也爱你们
That's amazing.
这太棒了
Yeah, I mean, I don't know what's fascinating about it, but...
我不知道有什么棒的 但是...
Well...
好
you know, fish, they sometimes don't know they're...
鱼儿 有的时候不知道它们在...
swimming?
游泳
No, that's not right. Anyway,
不太对 总之
you know what I mean. Trust me.
你知道我在说什么 相信我
This is...
这个地方...
San Francisco.
旧金山
At least, what's left of it.
至少留下了些什么
You know...
你知道吗
when I-- when I first got off the bus years ago,
几年前我 我第一次从巴士上下来
and I mean literally off the bus,
我是说真的从巴士上下来
this whitebread girl from Ohio,
俄亥俄州来的白人女孩
I had the strangest feeling that I'd come home.
我有种很奇怪的感觉 我回家了
I mean, and don't get me wrong.
我是说 别误会我
I mean, this city, it-- it scared the shit out of me.
我是说 这座城市 把我吓坏了
And I know that everyone who laid eyes on me
我知道每个把眼光落在我身上的人
gave me about five minutes
大概看了我五分钟
before the... before the gays and the...
然后同性恋和
and the queens would...
扮装皇后
send me right back to Cleveland, but...
直接把我送回了克利夫兰 但
Oh, God!
天啊
How I must have looked to them!
我在他们眼里是什么样子
But...
但是
on the... on the inside...
在我内心
On the inside, I was different.
我内心不一样
I mean, I-- I knew that...
我是说 我 我知道
I-- it didn't match... how I looked on the outside.
我 表里不一致
Well, shit, Mary Ann.
好吧 妈的 玛丽·安
Maybe you're queer after all, huh?
也许你就是个酷儿
Did anyone ever tell you
有人告诉过你
how I came to live at Barbary Lane in the first place?
我最初是怎么来到巴巴里巷的吗
I... I read an ad in the classifieds.
我 我在分类广♥告♥上看到一则广♥告♥
And you know what it said? It said...
你知道它是怎么说的吗 广♥告♥上说
"You'll know if it's right for you."
"你知道这里是否适合你"
Now, who-- who writes an ad like that?
谁 谁会那样写广♥告♥
Anna. Anna.
安娜 安娜
She knew.
她知道
She... She was the one person
她 她是那种
who instantly knew that I belonged here.
一眼就知道我属于这里的人
It didn't matter what I looked like, or...
我的样子像什么 或者
how green I was.
我有多嫩 这都不重要
I don't want this to be like some sort of, like, a big thing...
我不想说得好像这有什么大不了似的
but I do think you're right about Anna.
但是我的确认为你对安娜的看法是对的
It's fucking weird.
特别奇怪
Something's going on and I don't know what to do.
有点不对劲 我却不知道怎么办
You do.
你也觉得
I knew it!
我就知道
I... I knew you felt the same way I did.
我 我就知道你跟我的感觉是一样的
It's so weird! It's so weird.
特奇怪 特奇怪
And she won't talk to me about it. Me either.
她不肯告诉我 我也是
I just get this...
我听到的就是
Like, "Respect my wishes" sort of fucking bullshit.
什么"尊重我的意愿"的狗屁话
Exactly.
就是
And... Look, I get it. I get that she's 90,
我知道 我知道她90了
but she has never...
但是她从来没
She has never said anything to me about wanting to leave, ever.
她从来没说过什么想走的话 从来没有
What could have changed?
什么变了
Well, there's only one thing that I can think of.
我能想到的只有一件事
And I-- I mean, I want to be clear.
我 我是说 我想澄清一下
Seriously, I don't have any evidence
我没有证据
to suggest that it's sketchy or..
表明有猫腻或者..
What is it?
怎么了
Well, there's this guy, Sam.
有一个叫萨姆的人
Sam?
萨姆
He just started showing up a week ago,
他一个礼拜前开始出现的
like, right before she decided to sell.
恰好是她决定出♥售♥前
Really?
真的吗
And she says he comes to read to her, you know,
她说他过来给她念书
like he volunteers for some sort of, like,
说得像是他是志愿过来
like, a senior reading thing.
给老人读书那种
What is that?
那是什么鬼
Like, some kind of charity? Well, that's what he says.
像某种慈善 他是那么说的
But get this.
但是听着
He calls her Annie.
他叫她安妮
He calls her Annie?
叫她安妮
Right?
是啊
Shawna, you know what this is?
肖娜 你知道这意味着什么吗
This is a lead.
这是一条线索
Really?
真的吗
This could be something, and...
这里可能有文章
and we're gonna get to the bottom of this.
我们要把这件事情彻底搞清楚
Wait, wait, wait. Now?
等等 现在
Yeah, right-- right now.
是啊 现 现在
Maybe not right now.
也许不是现在
Can I show you something?
给你看点东西
when I was snooping...
我在四处翻东西时
I know.
我知道
I know, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道 我知道
I found this.
我发现了这个
What is it?
是什么
Michael Tolliver's Dirty Thirty for the New Year.
迈克尔·托利弗的新年30条龌龊心愿
Let me see--
我看看
This is so embarrassing. Gimme.
太难堪了 给我
No, it isn't. Just wait. Just wait.
不难堪的呀 等一下 等一下
I wanna read something.
我想读点东西
Come on.
来吧
You wrote 30 resolutions that year. That is a lot.
你写了30条心愿 很多啊
See? I can be ambitious.
看 我也可以有野心
So, I will skip to number 28.
那我就跳到第28条
"I will meet somebody nice,
"我想遇见一个很棒的人
away from a bar,
不是酒吧里的
or the tubs...
也不是澡堂的
or a roller skate rink..."
也不是旱冰场的
"And I will fall hopelessly
"我会无可救药地爱上他
but conventionally in love."
但又合情合理"
Number 29.
第29条
"But I won't say 'I love you'
"但是我不会说'我爱你'
before he does."
除非他先说'
I love you, Michael Tolliver.
我爱你 迈克尔·托利弗
I love you, Ben Marshall.
我爱你 本·马歇尔
My boy is home.
我儿子回家了
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表