剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
It was too good to be true.
确实美好得不太现实
Pardon me. Where do you think you're goin'?
借过 你想去哪
Please let me go.
请放开我
You gotta pay the tax.
你得交税
I don't owe you anything.
我什么也不欠你
Hello?
谁啊
Anna?
安娜
What do you want?
你想干什么
May I come in, please?
我能进来吗
What do you want, Tommy?
你想干什么 汤米
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Nothing. That's not nothing.
没事 这可不算没事
It's just some drunk.
喝多了而已
Anna, let me in.
安娜 让我进去
Please.
拜托了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I asked around.
四处问了问
These are for you.
这些是送给你的
I guess I should have brought bandages instead.
我想我本该买♥♥些绷带送你的
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry, Anna.
对不起 安娜
When I saw you the other night, I was...
那晚我见到你的时候 我
caught off guard.
猝不及防
Seeing you in the middle of all that, it didn't make any sense.
看见你坐在那些人中间 我完全想不通
Those people, they aren't like you.
那些人 他们不像你
Trust me. I know this place better than you do.
相信我 我比你更了解这个地方
You don't belong down here.
你不属于那里
And yet here I am.
但我还是来了
Is that all?
就这些事吗
I haven't been able to sleep.
我一直无法入睡
I can't stop thinking about you.
我忍♥不住想你
About the night we had together.
还有我们度过的那一晚
I kept trying to reconcile the woman I fell for that night
我一直在尝试把那晚我爱上的那个女人
with the woman I saw at the club.
和我在俱乐部看到的女人联♥系♥起来
It took me longer than it should
我花了很长时间
have to realize they're the exact same person.
才意识到她们是一个人
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I'm saying I wanna try.
我是说 我想试一试
We have to try, right? I don't think you understand
我们得试试 对吗 我觉得你不明白
I do.
我明白
I do.
我明白
I'm saving up...
我在攒钱
For surgery, but I don't know how long it's gonna take.
为了手术 但我不知道还要攒多久
Is that what you want?
你希望这样吗
More than anything.
想得不得了
Then I'll help you.
那我会帮你
You don't have to do that. I want to.
你不必这么做 我想这么做
And then...
然后
Anna Madrigal...
安娜·马德里加尔
Anna Madrigal, I'm gonna marry you.
安娜·马德里加尔 我会娶你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm serious.
我是认真的
I know you think I'm crazy, but I don't care.
我知道你觉得我疯了 但我不在乎
I've waited too long to find you.
为了找到你 我等了太久
I'm gonna marry you, Anna.
我要娶你 安娜
Let me give you the life you deserve.
让我赋予你应有的生活
Let me take you away from this place.
让我带你远离这里
We can be the family we always wanted.
我们可以成为彼此一直希望拥有的家人
How can this possibly work?
这怎么可能呢
As long as no one knows about you, we'll be fine.
只要没人知道你 我们就没事
I didn't, at first.
最开始 我也不知道
That means you can't be hanging around down here.
这意味着你不能在这里逗留了
You can't be seen with those people, do you understand?
你不能被人发现和这些人在一起 明白吗
Yes.
明白
It's gonna be beautiful.
一切都会好起来的
You'll see.
你会发现的
Hey there, baby.
你好啊 亲爱的
What on earth were you doing at City of Paris?
你到底在巴黎之城里做什么
Allow me to show you.
请允许我向你展示
What are you up to? Are you ready?
你要干吗 准备好了吗
I hope so.
希望如此吧
This hardly looks like baking attire.
这看上去不像烘焙用衣
The sergeant hosts a fancy dinner
警长每年都会为所有人
for all the guys and their wives every year.
和她们的妻子举办晚宴
I never go because, well, I never had anyone to go with.
我一直不去 因为找不到人陪我
Anna.
安娜
Will you do me the honor of being my date?
你能赏光做我的伴侣吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You know I can't.
你知道我不能这么做
No one'll know.
没人会知道的
It's dangerous.
这太危险了
I'll keep you safe.
我会保证你的安全
You can't promise that. Yes, I can.
你保证不了 我可以
Anna, one day you'll be my wife.
安娜 有一天你会成为我的妻子
We can't spend our lives hiding.
我们不能靠躲藏度日
But until I have the surgery--
但在我做手术之前
I'm tired of waiting to have you on my arm.
我已经厌倦了等待你挽上我的手臂
Come with me.
陪我去
Be my girl.
做我的女人
How did you afford these? Sarge gave out bonuses last week.
你怎么买♥♥得起的 警长上周发了福利
Is that a yes?
你答应了吗
Yes!
是的
Where have you been, Gidget?
你去哪了 吉杰特
I'm sorry.
对不起
I-- I know I haven't been in touch much since I moved.
我知道自从我搬走后 我们就没联♥系♥了
So, when do I get to meet this ghost boyfriend of yours?
我什么时候能见到你的影子男友
Oh... I don't know.
我也不知道
He works so much. I barely see him.
他工作太忙 我都不怎么能见到他
Because he's a ghost?
因为他是个影子
Very funny.
很好笑
What keeps him so busy?
什么让他这么忙
He's, um... an... An account man at a food distribution company.
他在食品分派公♥司♥做客户经理
And he's good to you?
他对你好吗
He's good to me.
他对我很好
'Cause if you got any shiners hiding, I swear to God--
你要是有了黑眼圈 我发誓
He's good.
他很好
Isn't it just like you to find the one good man,
这不就像是你找到了那个唯一的好男人
Anna Fairy Tale Madrigal?
安娜·童话·马德里加尔
How are things with you?
你怎么样
Same old, same old.
老样子
Ronda got a nasty case of the clap.
荣达得了麻烦的淋病
I told her it was karma for her attitude.
我说这是对她态度的报应
She didn't like that much.
她听了很不爽
And how's Lily?
莉莉怎么样
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Tax squad's gotten worse.
税收小组越来越猖狂
They dragged her down to the station couple nights ago.
几天前的一个晚上 他们把她拖到警局
Wouldn't let her out.
不肯放她走
Fucking pigs.
一群蠢猪
They knocked her around pretty good.
他们很粗暴地对待她
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Between us...
我们之中...
I don't know if she's tough enough for this life.
我不知道她是否足够坚强应对这样的人生
I wanna show you something I found the other day.
我想带你看看我前几天的新发现
This is it.
就是这儿
What do you think's up there?
你觉得上面是什么
Rich white people.
有钱的白人
Looks so quiet, though, and peaceful.
看上去宁静又安详
Quiet sounds all right.
宁静听上去不错
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表