剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
we fuck up and we forgive.
我们犯错 我们原谅
That's the cycle.
就是这样循环
Fuckin' up and forgiving.
一边犯错 一边原谅
And forgiveness doesn't always
原谅也不是说你准备好了
happen when we're ready to be forgiven, but...
就会发生的 但
it will.
它总会来的
Shawna's not gonna hate you forever.
肖娜不会一直恨你
She just kinda hates you right now.
她只是现在有点恨你
Okay, come on. Sit up.
好 来 坐起来
Enough moping.
停止消沉
Now tell me all the reasons
告诉我你的宝贝女儿
why your baby girl gonna be all right.
不会有事的所有理由
Right.
好
She is... resilient. Mm.
她自我修复能力强 嗯
She is... resourceful. Mmhmm.
她聪明 嗯
She doesn't take anybody's bullshit. Truth.
她不会听别人胡说八道 没错
Thank you so much for letting me stay so last minute.
谢谢你们这么突然还让我借宿
No, of course.
当然的事
It's a lovely surprise.
美好的惊喜
I'll make you a plate.
我给你拿餐具
You sounded upset on the phone.
电♥话♥里听起来你很难过
What happened?
发生了什么
A crazy thing.
一件很疯狂的事
The guy who I thought was my dad for 25 years is...
那个我认了二十五年的爸爸
not my dad.
其实不是我的爸爸
And then I... I find out that my...
然后我发现
biological mother is a... stranger...
我的生母是个陌生人
dead...
已经死了
andxa0a flight attendant.
是个飞机乘务员
Basically, in that order.
大概就是这个顺序
And I-- I went to meet her brother, and he's great.
我去见了她的哥哥 他很不错
His whole family is great.
他的家庭也不错
But...
但
we have absolutely nothing in common.
我们毫无共同之处
And, I mean, they were showing me my... mother's yearbook,
他们还给我看了我母亲的年鉴
and I kept saying in my head, like,
我就一直在脑中对自己说
"This... this is your family."
这是你的家人
But no matter what, it's just...
但不管怎样 就只是
two people I don't know...
两个我不认识的人
talking about someone that I don't know...
在和我谈论一个我永远也不会认识的
that I'll never know.
陌生人
So here I am.
然后我就来这里了
Your feelings are so...
你的感受非常
beautiful.
动人
We're so proud of you.
我们为你感到骄傲
We want you to continue to feel safe with us.
希望你还是能和我们在一起感受到安全感
And to express all of these really beautiful feelings.
并向我们表露这些动人的感受
But I really... I think that we need to mention...
但我想有件事我们
Um, right before you called, we invited a friend over.
你打来之前 我们请了一个朋友过来
So nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Same.
一样
Jonah is an actor. He's in Three Sisters right now.
乔纳是个演员 他在演《三姐妹》
He's playing all the sisters.
三个都归他演
It's just downtown.
就是个前卫剧目
You're very good. He's very good.
你很不错啊 他真的很不错
The director also adapted the text,
导演也改了剧本
which is, like... You know how it goes.
就成了 你懂的
It's really convincing. I mean, I have sisters, so...
这还挺有说服力的 我也有姐妹
I-- I said this to Eli, didn't I, babe?
我跟埃利也说过 是吧 亲爱的
You just like those tight pants they make me wear.
你只是喜欢我穿那些紧身裤
The director is also the costume designer.
导演兼任服装设计
Really cool, yeah.
真的很酷
Shawna was really special to us in San Francisco.
肖娜在旧金山是对我们意义很特别的一个人
Oh, cool. I actually did a clowning intensive
酷 几年前的夏天
at Berkeley Rep a few summers ago.
我在伯克利话剧团上过小丑集训班
So, I love San Fran.
所以 我喜欢旧金山
We don't call it that.
我们不这么叫它
Jonah, we just openedxa0a nice bottle of Beaujolais.
乔纳 我们刚开了瓶薄酒莱葡萄酒
Can we interest you?
能提起你的兴趣吗
We're trying to give Jonah a palate that isn't Smirnoff.
我们想给乔纳不同于皇冠伏特加的口味
Off-Broadway salary, off-Broadway palate.
非百老汇薪水 非百老汇口味
I think I... I need to just maybe lay down.
我想...我可能需要躺一会
Sorry.
抱歉
No, of course. You wanna jump in the bed?
不 当然 你想去床上躺会儿吗
Or if you wanna sleep, the couch is all yours.
或者你想睡觉的话 沙发都归你
I'll be right back, okay? Okay.
我马上回来 好吗 好的
You wanna join us?
你要加入我们吗
No.
不了
Cool.
好
Oh! I'm coming!
我要高♥潮♥了
Miss.
小姐
Excuse me. Miss.
不好意思 小姐
Can't sleep here.
不能在这里睡觉
The sooner these sexy grooms tie the knot,
两位性感的新郎越早喜结连理
the sooner the rest of us can tie each other up.
我们其他人就能越早跟彼此厮混
Now, boys, what do you have to say for yourselves?
两位帅哥 有什么话想对彼此说
I vow to listen to you,
我发誓听你的话
to respect you, to trust you,
尊重你 信任你
to age gracefully,
执子之手
and to love you when we're old.
与子偕老
Babe... As wholeheartedly...
宝贝 像现在一样全心全意地...
As embarrassingly...
笨拙地...
and as completely as I do now.
毫无保留地爱你到老
I know.
我知道
I vow to keep learning about you
我发誓不断地去了解你
instead of thinking after 20 years that I know it all.
而不是理所当然地认为二十年来我已对你了如指掌
What if I'm having second thoughts?
如果我改变主意了怎么办
To rethink my stance on...
我会重新考虑自己的立场...
Well, I ordered the fish. We can switch halfway through.
我点了鱼 待会可以跟你换着吃
No. Which I have always felt is...
不 我一直觉得...
I'm talking about you moving in with Harrison.
我说的是你搬去哈里森家住
You wanna talk about this right now?
你要现在讨论这个吗
Fine, no.
好吧 不
Later.
晚点再说
And most of all,
最重要的是
I vow to be on this journey with you.
我发誓和你携手踏上这段旅程
You-- You said you trust me.
你说你相信我
I do trust you, I do trust you.
我相信你 我当然相信你
I just... I don't trust him, so...
我只是不相信他 所以...
Now, put a ring on it, boys.
现在交换戒指 帅哥们
This is crazy, you know?
这太夸张了
There's nothing between us.
我们之间什么事都没有
How many times do I have to tell you that?
要我跟你说多少次
Look, you asked me how I felt and I--
你问我什么感觉
I thought that meant you wanted to know how I feel.
我以为那代表你想知道我的感受
The way I feel is that I hate it.
我的感觉是我讨厌这样
Well, su-- suggest a better option.
给我一个更好的选择
Or just learn to fucking like it.
不然就学着接受它
You may kiss each other, and then, hopefully, me.
你们可以亲吻对方了 然后但愿也能吻我
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Uh, I don't think so.
不认识
Yeah, my brain's fried.
我脑子进水了
It's all the drugs I did in high school.
因为高中时嗑太多药了
You come here often? First time.
你经常来这儿吗 第一次来
Oh! Okay, uh... let me guess.
好吧 让我猜猜
You're a traveling piano man
你是一位巡回钢琴演奏家
and you play soulful songs at hotel bars.
在旅馆酒吧演奏灵魂歌♥曲
I'm a nurse, actually.
事实上 我是名护士
I love nurses. Oh!
我爱护士
I am a total hypochondriac. I always think I'm dying.
我是抑郁症患者 我一直觉得我快死了
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表