剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
But actually, um...
但是
my reception won't be great,
我这里信♥号♥♥可能不太好
so, like, I think, probably I can't do long phone calls, but...
所以我大概不能打很久的电♥话♥
Mary Ann? You there?
玛丽·安 你在听吗
Yeah-- I'm sorry. Let me-- Let me call you back.
在 抱歉 我回头再打给你
You're a hard woman to track down.
你真的很难找
May I come in?
我可以进来吗
I found this in my car.
我在车里发现了这个
It was in the envelope that Anna brought to the police station.
在安娜拿到警♥察♥局的那个信封里
Does that man mean anything at all to you?
你认识这个人吗
"Anna Madrigal and Thomas Nelson, 1966."
安娜·马德里加尔和托马斯·尼尔森 1966年
Uh... I have no idea who this is. Did-- Did you ask Anna?
我不知道这是谁 你问安娜了吗
Anna's secret landed her in the hospital once already.
安娜的秘密已经让她进过一次医院了
I'm afraid if I go to her now,
如果我现在去找她
this could be the thing that kills her.
恐怕她会因此死掉的
I had a feeling about all this from the start.
我一开始就感觉到了
I felt someone was bothering her.
我感觉某人让她很困扰
Yes, except that your
没错 除非你说的某人
"Someone" missed the mark by quite some distance.
离目标差的有点远啊
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Me?
我吗
Me... Why not you?
我 为什么不能是你
I ruin everything I touch.
我碰什么毁什么
Believe me, if I had another choice...
相信我 我要是有别的选择...
There is only you.
只能是你了
I fear our Annie is in real trouble.
我担心我们的安妮真的有麻烦了
Yeah.
是的
You know, I've been meaning to talk to you about that.
我早想和你谈谈这件事了
What?
什么
"Annie"?
你叫她安妮吗
Hey. Are you almost ready? We gotta go.
你准备好了吗 我们得走了
Watch this.
看看
Hallelujah. Amen.
哈利路亚 阿门
Before we go, I just wanted to...
走之前 我想
run something by you.
和你谈点事情
You have a weird sexual thing for Angela Lansbury.
你对安吉拉·兰斯伯里有奇怪的性趣吗
I know. I know, I get it. What?
我知道 我理解 什么
Yes, but that's not it.
没错 但我要说的不是这件事
You know the whole apartment thing hasn't been... great.
我找公♥寓♥的事不太顺利
You know, everything's either crazy expensive or crazy.
要么很贵 要么很烂
Right. But the good news is...
是啊 不过好消息是
Surprise! I actually found a place.
惊喜吧 我真的找到了合适的地方
It's affordable and it's close to you.
价钱合理 离你也很近
Wait, if the bad news is
不过如果坏消息是
that it had bed bugs within the last decade,
过去十年中这公♥寓♥生过臭虫
the answer is no.
那我可不答应
What?
怎么了
Well, uh... I wouldn't say this is bad news, exactly, but...
倒也不是什么坏消息 就是
Harrison offered me a room at his place.
其实是哈里森把住处的一间房♥租给我了
Yeah, he was gonna rent it anyway,
反正他也要租出去的
and he hasn't found anyone yet,
还没找到租客
and it's a great room.
那个房♥间很好
Friends and fam discount...
给我亲友折扣价
Obviously, if you hate the idea,
当然了 如果你不同意
I won't take it.
我是不会接受的
But it seems like...
不过看起来
it makes sense for us.
这对我们来说好像很不错
Look...
听着
It is not... my favorite option in the world.
这不是我最满意的选择
It's not Sausalito, it's not a bathtub.
但至少不是索萨利托 不是浴缸
Or bed bugs.
也没有臭虫
So...
那么
you feel okay about this?
你同意吗
I trust you.
我相信你
My God.
天啊
Hi.
你好
You look just like her.
你长得太像她了
Can I...
我可以...
We couldn't believe it when you called.
你打来时 我们都不敢相信
I'm so glad you're here.
你能来真是太好了
Please, come in.
请进吧
Maura and the kids are out.
莫拉和孩子们都出去了
They wanted to give us a moment.
她们想给我们一点私人空间
I hope that's okay.
希望你别介意
Yeah, sure.
没关系
What are their names?
他们叫什么名字
Uh, that's Edie, and that's Braden.
那是伊迪 另外那个是布兰登
Braden is 11 this year, and Edie's nine.
布兰登十一岁了 伊迪九岁
Who made this? Uh, Braden.
谁做的这个 布兰登
I think.
我觉得
Or Edie.
也可能是伊迪
Oh, God! Don't tell them I didn't remember.
天啊 别告诉他们我不记得了
You must have a million questions.
你一定有很多问题
Yeah, I'm not really sure where to start.
是的 但我不知道从何说起
Well, I... I want you to know
我希望你明白
that you can ask me anything about your mom or me...
关于你妈妈和我 你想问什么都行
Anything.
什么都行
Did you know my real dad?
你知道我的亲生父亲是谁吗
No.
不知道
Connie was a real popular girl.
康妮是很受欢迎的女孩
Made friends very easily.
很容易交到朋友
Gentlemen friends.
男性朋友
I don't want you thinking
我不希望你认为
my sister was cheap or anything like that.
我姐姐是那种随便的女孩
Oh, no, no, no. I get it.
不不不 我明白
She was sexually liberated and non-monogamous. That's cool.
她性解放 没有固定伴侣 这很好
Yeah, that's nice.
是很好
Look at me jumping right into it.
我太直截了当了
You haven't even sat down. Are you hungry?
你都没坐下呢 你饿吗
Hey, thanks for being so welcoming.
谢谢你这么热心的招待
We're family.
我们是一家人
What else would I be?
我当然会这么做
Now, please let me do the talking, Mary Ann.
一会请让我来说 玛丽·安
In cases such as these,
在这种事情上
there is a certain tactic best deployed by older gentlemen.
合适的策略是让年长的男人去谈
Are we agreed?
你同意吧
And another thing, we have
还有一件事
reason to believe that this-- this Officer Nelson
我们有理由相信 这位尼尔森警官
might have some kind of knowledge or pertinent information--
可能知道些什么 或有相关信息
Has this man bothered you in some way?
这个人骚扰你了吗
Well, I've-- I've never met him.
我没见过他
How do you know him?
那你是怎么认识他的
Well, I-- I don't know him.
我不认识他
So, you don't know him and he hasn't bothered you,
你不认识他 他也没有骚扰你
and I can help you how?
我要帮你做什么呢
What the young lady is trying and failing to communicate
这位女士想说但是没说清楚的是
is that we're trying to locate a man who would have been
我们来这是想找这个人
a police officer in 1966 when this photograph was taken.
他在这张照片拍摄的1966年时是位警♥察♥
And we simply wondered if anyone here might recognize him.
所以我们只是想问问有没有人认识他
Anybody work here in the '60s?
有六十年代时工作过的人吗
Nope.
没有
Nobody from the '60s.
没有人在六十年代时工作过
Was it me? I mean, what-- what-- Was I not clear?
是因为我吗 我说的不清楚吗
It's a complete dead end.
这完全是死胡同
Well, there is one more option.
还有一个选择
I was hoping to avoid him,
我本来不想找他的
because he'll just ask me to join improv again.
他肯定又要叫我去参加即兴表演
In all my time there,
我住在那那么多年
I've never seen anyone take so many classes.
从没见过上这么多课的人
Ballet, knitting, Russian! Okay, but who are we talking about?
芭蕾 缝纫 俄语 你说的是谁啊
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表