剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
Don't I deserve that much?
难道这我也不能知道吗
It's Compton's.
去康普顿餐馆
It's a standoff at Compton's, all right?
康普顿餐馆发生了对峙
The owners are trying to clear the place, the queens won't move.
店主想要清店关门 但那些人不愿意离开
You'll be safe? I will.
你会没事吧 我会的
And... make sure that they don't get hurt.
请确保他们不会受伤
I'll do what I can. Thank you.
我会尽力的 谢谢
Anna, you are not to leave this house under any circumstance.
安娜 不管发生什么 你都别离开这里
Get out of here! Leave!
快离开这里 滚出去
You guys, all of you! Get out!
你们所有人 都给我滚出去
We're not going anywhere! Get out of here!
我们哪儿也不去 快滚出去
Police are coming. We called the police!
警♥察♥要来了 我们报♥警♥了
You will be arrested! Get out!
你们都会被捕的 滚出去
Ysela, maybe we should get out of here.
耶塞拉 也许我们应该离开这里
We are not going anywhere.
我们哪儿也不去
Get out! Just, out!
出去 快出去
We're not leaving! Get out of here!
我们不走 离开这里
You coming or just watching the show?
你要留在这儿看戏呢 还是和我进去
Coming, coming. Hey, Boone.
和你一起 布恩
Yeah?
什么事
Let's get out of here without making a mess, all right?
我们不要在这儿大动干戈 行吗
Sure.
当然
Operator.
接线员
Compton's Cafeteria, please.
请接康普顿餐馆
One moment, please. I'll connect you.
请稍等 马上为您接通
Clear the way.
让开
Don't you touch me!
你竟敢碰我
What took you so long?
你怎么这么久才到
Get these freaks out of here!
把这些怪胎弄出去
They don't buy nothing. They sit!
他们什么都不点 就在那儿坐着
They make trouble! Okay, okay.
他们在搞事 好的 好的
Look, we'll get them cleared out. Just stay out of it.
听着 我们会让他们离开 但你们别插手
Let us get control of it--
让我们来控制这个局面
All right, let's go. You, come on.
我们开始行动 你 过来
Get your hands off me, motherfucker!
把你的脏手拿开 混♥蛋♥
Pig! Bastard!
猪头 混♥蛋♥
No! Help me! Hold still.
不 帮帮我 别动
On the ground.
趴在地上
Get out of here!
快离开这里
Get down!
蹲下
Get down!
蹲下
Lily!
莉莉
Oh, my God, Lily.
天哪 莉莉
Let's go. Get up. Get up. Come on.
我们走 起来 快起来 来吧
Stay with me, all right? No. No.
跟紧我 好吗 不 不
This way. This way. Right here.
这边走 这边走 就是这儿
Wait. I was an innocent party.
等等 我是无辜的
Just follow me. Please
跟着我就行了 求你了
Get inside that truck, all right?
上那辆车 好吗
Let's go.
上去吧
Hold on, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等一下 等等 等等
Ain't you Tommy's girl?
你不是汤米的女人吗
Oh, this is gonna be more fun than I thought.
这会比我想象的更有意思
Why didn't you leave?
你为什么没离开呢
Why did you come?
你为什么要来这儿
I was trying to save you. I We didn't need saving.
我想救你 我们不需要别人来拯救我们
We needed you to fight with us.
我们需要你们与我们并肩作战
Jesus, you still don't get it.
天哪 你还是不明白
You can't have it both ways.
鱼与熊掌不可兼得
You can't have both lives.
你不能同时拥有两种生活
Anna Madrigal?
安娜·马德里加尔
You're free to go.
你可以走了
You could still fight, Gidget.
你还可以继续抗争下去 吉杰特
Sarge wants to see you.
萨奇想要见你
Come in.
进来
Have a seat, Tommy.
坐吧 汤米
Everything all right?
一切都好吗
Oh, I think I can say a definitive no to that.
我想我可以很肯定地告诉你不好
You see the medic?
你看过医生了吗
Yeah. It's only first degree. I'll be fine.
看过了 伤势不重 我会没事的
Oh, good, good.
很好 很好
I know it ain't always been a real easy fit
我知道要你和别人处好
between you and the other guys.
并不是一件容易的事
I know they can be tough on you.
我知道他们会为难你
Uh-- I know you have a target on your back. I do.
我知道有人想对付你
And-- And maybe I didn't do a good enough job
也许我做得还不够好
making sure you had the support you needed.
没能确保你能得到所需的支持
Sir?
长官
Hey, you remember Paul Fox?
你还记得保罗·福克斯吗
Irish fella?
那个爱尔兰人
Yeah, sure. Uh, he and I overlapped a couple of years.
当然 他和我共事过几年
Right.
就是他
Well, Paul was a great cop.
保罗是个好警♥察♥
He had a real future in the department.
他在局里的前途一片光明
It was a shame about his... proclivities.
可惜了他染上了那个嗜好
And that's the thing about being a cop.
这就是当警♥察♥的意义所在
You sign up, and then the world's expected of you.
你一旦成为警♥察♥ 全世界都期待着你
Keep people safe,
去保护人♥民♥的安全
find the bad guys.
抓住罪犯
But being on the beat,
但由于你深陷其中
it can confuse your idea of the world,
有时它会混淆你的世界观
make you need certain things, and...
让你对某些东西产生欲望 而且
that's all right,
这很正常
as long as it stays where it belongs.
只要你初心不改
Some men,
但有些人
like Paul, they forget that part.
会像保罗一样 忘记了自己真正的身份
Find yourself a wife, Tommy.
汤米 给自己找个伴儿
A woman you can have kids with.
你们可以生个孩子
Spend your life with.
并且共度一生
Don't forget who you are.
别忘了你是谁
It can get dangerous out there when you do.
如果忘记的话会让你陷入危险
Is your face...
你的脸
You thought I'd hit you?
你以为我会打你吗
I... No.
我 没有
I... I'm just out of sorts.
我只是有点心烦意乱
I told you not to leave.
我告诉过你不要离开
I know, but I was How could you be so stupid?
我知道 但我 你怎么会这么蠢
I'm sorry, but I was so worried--
对不起 我真的很担心
About who?
担心谁
Who were you worried about?
你在担心谁
My friends.
我的朋友们
Your friends. Yes.
你的朋友们 是的
And you.
还有你
What's in your hand?
你手里拿着什么
I wanna bail them out.
我想保释他们出来
You can't go back there under any circumstances.
无论怎样你都不能回那儿去
Do you hear me?
你听见了吗
They will destroy me.
他们会毁了我的
I have to do Anna!
我必须得 安娜
My Anna...
我的安娜
it's all gone now.
什么都没了
Can't you see?
难道你看不到吗
Everything,
一切的一切
our life, it's gone.
我们的生活 已经不复存在了
Everything we had is destroyed.
我们拥有过的一切 现在都毁了
I could have given you everything.
我原本可以给你一切的
I would have kept you safe. I did keep you safe.
我说过我会保护你 我的确做到了
We were supposed to spend our lives together.
我们本应该共度一生的
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Come here.
过来
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表