剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
Uh, I don't know.
我不确定
I see.
我明白了
It's... It's not that I don't want to.
不是我不想这么做
You're married?
你结婚了
You have a boyfriend?
你有男朋友
No.
不
Let me buy you a drink tomorrow.
让我明天请你喝一杯
What do you say?
意下如何
I'd say that's very forward of you.
我觉得你有点太心急了
And I'd love to.
我愿意
Okay.
好吧
It's nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Might you wanna take a stroll instead?
你想散散步吗
That sounds nice.
听上去不错
I have an idea.
我有个主意
What if we skip the normal get-to-know-you questions?
我们不妨直接跳过那些互相了解的问题
All right.
好吧
What's normal to you?
对你来说 什么是平凡
Anything you'd make polite
任何可以在圣诞晚宴上
chatter about with your aunt over Christmas dinner.
和你的阿姨闲聊的事
I'm not sure where to start, then.
我不知道该从哪开始
What's your eternal age?
你的永恒年龄是多少
Are you sure you wouldn't rather just know where I'm from?
你确定不想知道我从哪来吗
Absolutely positive.
当然不想
I'm not quite sure I know what you mean.
我不太了解你的意思
What age do you secretly feel like you are?
你感觉自己的年龄有多大
Twenty-two.
二十二
Why?
为什么
I liked being 22.
我喜欢二十二岁的样子
I felt like an adult, finally.
感觉终于成人了
I felt... powerful.
我感觉自己充满力量
Life seemed...
生活
full of possibilities.
看上去充满了可能
And now? Oh, no.
现在呢 不
Now it's your turn.
现在轮到你了
Seventy-five.
七十五岁
You feel 75?
你觉得自己有七十五岁
Maybe 70, but yes.
也许七十岁 不过是的
I've always felt like I've known too much for my age.
我一直感觉 自己在这个年龄懂得了太多
Like I carry the weight of a much longer life.
感觉自己背负了一段更长久的人生
Tell you the truth,
和你说实话
I've always wondered if maybe I was an alien.
我一直在想自己可不可能会是外星人
Is that so?
是吗
Never said that aloud before.
以前从没大声说出来过
I assumed you would laugh.
我以为你会笑的
Was it a joke? No.
这是笑话吗 不
Thank God I didn't.
谢天谢地我没笑
It started when I was a little boy.
从我还是个小男孩的时候开始
I felt like such an outsider in my family.
我感觉自己和家人格格不入
Being from outer space...
来自外太空
sounded better than the truth...
听上去比事实要美好
that I didn't...
我没有
fit in with the people who were supposed to be my blood.
融入我的血亲们
I wonder if everybody feels that way.
不知道其他人会不会这么想
Do you? Oh, my, yes.
你呢 天哪 是的
That feeling of not belonging?
那种无归属的感觉
That's defined my entire life.
定义了我的整个人生
Sometimes I'm not even sure if I belong to myself.
有的时候 我甚至感觉不归属于自己
I know what you mean.
我懂你意思
This feels...
这感觉
too good to be true.
美好得不太现实
Well, my mother used to say,
我母亲以前常说
"There's only the truth."
"只有事实"
Well, she sounds very wise.
她听上去是个很明智的人
She was.
是的
It got late.
时间不早了
How did that happen so fast?
怎么过得那么快
You've got a lot of stamina for a 75-year-old.
你这个七十五岁的人 耐力还真不错
Thank you.
谢谢
I wish you'd let me walk you home.
希望你允许我送你回家
Make sure you were safe.
确保你安全
I'll be fine.
我没事的
In that case...
这样的话
I will see you again soon...
希望很快能和你相见
Anna Madrigal.
安娜·马德里加尔
I'd like that very much.
我也希望如此
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢 绅士们
Gentlemen don't exist. Well, at least not in San Francisco.
绅士不存在 至少在旧金山是这样
You really think that?
你真的这么觉得
I know that. If you were
我当然知道 如果你
out in the streets trickin', you'd know, too.
在外面站过街 你也会明白的
I hope you're wrong.
希望你是错的
And I hope to wake up in Jamaica one day.
我还希望自己有一天在牙买♥♥加醒来
Shit, if you hope for something, make it worth your while.
如果你希望得到什么 至少要值得你这么做
I think I may have met one.
我觉得自己可能遇到了
A gentleman, that is.
一位绅士
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I...
我
I went out on a date a few nights ago.
几个晚上前 我去约会了
You did what?
你做了什么
I know, I know, but he seems... very nice.
我知道 但他看上去很好
He seems different.
他看上去有些
Different is good,
不同是好事
like the albino alligator I met at the zoo once.
就像我在动物园见到的那条白鳄一样
I knew you were naive. I did not think you were stupid.
我知道你很天真 但我没想到你这么蠢
What the hell are you thinking?
你想什么呢
Does he... know about you?
他了解你是谁吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I-- I didn't tell him... uh, yet.
我暂时还没告诉他
Anna.
安娜
Maybe it'll be okay. There's no maybe about it.
也许会没事 没有这种也许
You're putting your life in danger.
你这是冒着生命危险
So we're supposed to just accept that we'll never have love?
那我们只能接受自己永远不会爱的事实吗
What do you value more,
你更珍视什么
having a man or being alive?
和男人在一起 还是保命
Can't I want both?
不能二者兼得吗
The way you're going, you're about to have none.
按你的路走 你马上就要一无所有了
Where did he take you?
他带你去哪了
On the date?
约会的时候
We just walked.
我们只是散了散步
Did you kiss?
你们接吻了吗
Yes.
是的
Was it like the movies?
像电影里一样吗
You know, it really was.
还真是这样
Just be quiet. They'll be gone in a minute.
安静点 他们马上就会离开
I have to go.
我得走了
Anna.
安娜
Anna!
安娜
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I'm sure you've already figured that out.
我想你已经知道了
You're...
你
I'm me.
我就是我
You lied to me.
你对我说谎
I didn't know how,
我不知道该如何告诉你
or... or when to tell you, I...
也不知道该什么时候告诉你
I was just so swept up, and...
我当时太入迷了
I can't believe you're a cop.
我不敢相信你是警♥察♥
Y-You seem so different.
你看上去不一样了
I guess you were right.
我想你说的是对的
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表