剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
She prefers team sports,
她喜欢集体运动
as you just witnessed.
你也看到了
It's possible I'm misreading the signals here--
我可能误会了你们的意思...
You're not.
你没有
Well, you wanna finish these and get out of here, then?
那你想喝完以后离开这里吗
Your place or ours?
你家还是我们家
Yours.
你们家
You comin'?
你们走吗
How was work?
工作怎么样
Okay.
还行
Made some pretty decent tips.
有了一些不错的进展
Go on your date?
约会了吗
Yeah.
嗯
How was it?
怎么样
Do you really wanna know?
你真的想知道吗
No, I don't.
不 我不想
That's the shitty part, you know?
这是最糟心的
I want to know everything about you,
我想知道你的一切
about your day, what you're worried about, school.
你的一天 你担心的事 你在学校的样子
But this...
但这
Jake, I...
杰克 我...
I don't think I can do this.
我觉得我做不到了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I wanted to be cool and open-minded.
我想表现得无所谓 开放一点
I want you to be happy.
我想让你开心
I am happy.
我很开心
Not with me.
不是和我一起
Are you serious? I'm so happy with you.
开什么玩笑 我和你一起很开心
Jake, come on. We need to be honest with ourselves.
杰克 拜托 我们不要再自欺欺人了
I'm not letting you go, Margot. Fuck that, I'm not.
我不会和你分开的 玛格特 不会的
I was a wreck all day thinking about you with someone else.
这一天来我想着你和别人一起我就痛苦不堪
I felt like shit. It was a shitty day.
我感觉很糟糕 这一天实在是太糟糕了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know, I should have never put you in this position.
我不该让你陷入到这种境地的
Was it good?
感觉好吗
I mean...
我是说
did you like it?
你喜欢吗
No, I didn't.
不 我不喜欢
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, it sucked.
是的 很糟糕
I missed you.
我很想你
I wanna make things right.
我想弥补
How do I make things right between us?
我该怎么弥补我们之间的关系
I missed you, too.
我也很想你
Oh, my God.
天啊
This lobster is so good.
这龙虾真是太棒了
I'm having, like, an out-of-body experience right now.
我感觉我都好吃到上天了
I need to send you on more failed dates.
我得让你去多进行几次失败的约会
You were right.
你说得对
Can you say that louder, please?
你能再大声点吗
You were right.
你说得对
She looked exactly like Mary Ann.
她看上去就和玛丽·安一样
Even her accent was like Mary Ann.
连她的口音都和玛丽·安很像
What is wrong with me?
我到底是怎么了
All right. We gotta switch it up.
好了 我们得换个办法
I'm just saying.
我只是说
Give me your hand.
把手给我
You know, it's fine.
没事的
No, it's fine. It's just--
不 没事的
She's only here for a couple of days,
她只会再在这里待几天
and she's probably gone already.
她现在可能已经走了
I'll just get back into my groove,
我就回到我的狗窝里
and I won't ever date another blonde.
不会再找金发女郎约会了
Don't beat yourself up, Hawkins.
别气馁 霍金斯
I mean, we all have our fetishes.
我们都有自己的癖好
What are yours?
那你的呢
Mine?
我的
Oh, honey, I contain multitudes.
亲爱的 我非常包容并济的
If I do ever date another blonde--
如果我再和金发女约会
Shut the fuck up about blondes
不要再说金发女了
before I hit you upside the head, okay?
不然我就揍你的脑袋
Thank you.
谢谢
And now I'm gonna twirl you.
现在我要转你了
Okay, don't tell me, just do it.
别说 直接转吧
I told you I was good at trivia.
我就说我很擅长益智问答
Please stop talking about trivia night
不要再说益智问答的事了
and let me fuck you.
让我好好干♥你♥
I'm coming!
我要来了
She announces it.
她会宣布的
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Hello.
你好
How's it going?
你好吗
Well, pretty good until now.
刚刚都还不错
I had a threesome tonight. That was fun.
我今晚3P了 很好玩
Oh, my.
天
Now, I'd like to go to sleep.
我现在想睡觉了
Well, um...
那个
I need to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
It won't take long. One minute. I promise.
不会太久的 我保证 就一分钟
Okay. One minute.
好吧 一分钟
Okay.
好吧
This... it's probably stupid.
这...这可能很蠢
I mean, it's... it's definitely stupid.
绝对很蠢
You're...
你...
way too cool to like musicals now, but...
现在这么潮 应该不喜欢音乐剧了
You loved this when you were little.
你小时候很喜欢这个
We used to play it every night before you went to bed,
你以前上♥床♥前每晚都要听
and we would dance around your room.
我们会在你房♥间跳舞
And when we got to "I've Gotta Crow,"
放到"我要乌鸦"时
you used to make this adorable little noise,
你会发出那种可爱的声音
and, uh... Brian...
然后...布莱恩
your-- your dad...
你...你的爸爸
and I, we would laugh
还有我 我们都会笑
because you sounded more like a...
因为你听上去更像是...
a dying cow than a crow.
要死的奶牛 而不是乌鸦
It's one of my favorite memories of you.
这是我关于你最好的记忆
I wanted you to have this.
我想要给你这个
I know I haven't been a mother to you, but I was.
我知道我一直没有承担母亲的责任 但我曾经是
During those two years.
在那两年里
I was.
我曾经是
Anyway, thanks for listening.
不管怎样 谢谢你愿意听
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表