剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
These are delicious. Brian?
这菜真好吃 布莱恩
Best anyone's ever made.
史上最棒的
Thank you.
谢谢
More sherry, please.
再给我来点雪利酒吧
I think one glass is probably enough. Oh... Are you sure, you've
我想一杯就够了 你确定吗 你已经
Now, that's enough.
你们够了
The babysitting shifts have to stop.
保姆轮班必须得停止
That's... not what we're doing. We're not.
我们并没有这么做 我们真没有
I'm old, but I'm not stupid.
我虽然老了 但还不蠢
I love you all, even if two of you make terrible detectives.
即便你们暗中侦查让人不快 我仍爱你们
It's a great IPA.
这瓶印度淡艾尔很不错
Oh, I... I asked the guy at the store for a good one.
我让店员选了一瓶好的
Very thoughtful of you.
你想得真周到
What happened?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
You off carbs?
你不吃碳水化合物吗
No, no, I... I like to save the croutons till last.
不 不 我喜欢把油炸面包丁留到最后吃
I guess there is something to genetics.
我觉得有些东西是会遗传的
So, how is house hunting going?
你房♥子找得怎么样了
Let's see.
让我想想
I saw a room being rented out
我看到一个房♥间被租给了一个
by a family with seven home-schooled kids...
有7个孩子在家学习的家庭
A studio with a haunted closet and a one-bedroom
带一个闹鬼的壁橱的工作室和一间卧室
where the only place I could stand up without hitting my head
厨房♥是我唯一一个能
was the kitchen.
站起来不撞头的地方
and there are already 15 applications ahead of me on that one,
而且在我前面还有另外15个申请人
so...
所以
Why don't you move into my old room at Dad's, right?
你为什么不搬进我爸家住我的旧房♥间呢
I thought you were moving back in.
我以为你要搬回来
Miss Independent's gonna live with friends.
"独♥立♥小姐"准备和朋友一起住
But don't worry, it's clean. Straightguy clean.
但别担心 它很整洁 直男版的整洁
I love you, but we can't work together and live together.
我爱你 但我们不能一起工作并一起生活
You should think about renting it out. You could make a mint.
你应该考虑租出去 这样可以赚一笔
I might need to take it soon,
我可能不久会把它租下了
before Mateo murders me in my sleep.
我怕睡着的时候被马特奥给谋杀了
Anna, you all right?
安娜 你没事吧
I'm so sorry that...
我很抱歉
my decision to sell has...
我决定要卖♥♥掉这里
all of you...
让你们大家
looking for places to live.
还得找地方住
Hey, none of that.
没有的事
We're adults. We can take care of ourselves, for the most part.
我们是成年人 我们多半都能照顾好自己
Yeah, we're-- we're gonna be fine.
是啊 我们会没事的
I'm-- I'm sorry I-- I brought it up.
对不起 我不该开这个头
Well, it's the elephant in the room, isn't it?
这是一个明摆的问题 只是大家不想去提
I suppose we should just
我想我们应该
all enjoy... being together.
享受欢聚的一刻
I mean, we brought out the good china, after all.
毕竟我们把最好的瓷器都摆出来了
To you...
敬你们
my chosen family.
被我选中的家人们
To us. To us.
敬我们 敬我们
Do you really think we should stop the shifts?
你真的觉得我们应该停止轮班吗
If you value your life.
如果你珍惜自己的生命的话
I had forgotten how fierce she can be.
我已经忘了她能这么凶狠
You must never forget the power of the Madrigal.
你永远都不能忘记马德里加尔的力量
This is nice.
这样很好
Yeah.
是啊
There's nothing like thinking Anna's dying
没有什么比想到安娜快死了
to put things into perspective, right?
更能让人看清事实都了 对吗
Yeah. Really makes you stop and think about all the stupid shit
是啊 它真的让你停下来思索
you waste your time on
与其把时间浪费在那些蠢事上
and what we could be doing instead.
我们还可以做些什么
Carpe diem.
活在当下
Or the less clichéd version of it.
或另一个不那么老套的版本
Exactly.
的确是那样
Kinda. No, yeah.
有点意思 不 你说的对
Do you think they're fucking?
你觉得他们在瞎搞吗
Gross.
真恶心
Shh! I'm connecting with the universe.
我正在和万物联结呢
For God's sakes, it's not Uno. God.
看在上帝的份上 这不是乌诺 上帝啊
What? Give me that.
什么 把那个给我
Okay. Okay, here we go.
可以 好的 我们开始吧
All right. So, think of a question that you want answered.
好吧 想一个你想被解答的问题
Um, here, take these.
给你 拿着这些
Shuffle for as long as you want, um...
你想洗几次就洗几次
and then cut the deck once with your left hand.
然后用左手切一次牌
Wassup, millennial?
你好啊 千禧一代
Do not ever call me that again.
别再这样叫我了
Is it a girl?
是一个女孩吗
Well, what happened? She use too many emojis?
怎么了 是不是她用的表情太多了
Oh, no, she didn't use the winky face, did she?
不 她没有用眨眼的表情 对吗
Oh, my God. Tell me you didn't break the golden rule
天哪 告诉我你没有违反黄金法则
and send more than three unanswered texts, did you?
你不会发了三条以上短♥信♥都没收到回复吧
I know, she canceled on you.
我知道 她撤回短♥信♥了
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Yeah, she did. Twice.
是的 她撤回了两次
Oh, shit.
该死
Perhaps there's a good explanation.
也许这是有合理原因的呢
Drying just seems like such a complete fuckin' waste of time.
烘干简直是在浪费时间
Wouldn't these plates dry themselves if you put them back wet?
你把这些湿盘子放回去难道不会干吗
I swear, we had the exact same conversation when we were married.
我发誓 我们当初结婚的时候也说过一样的对话
Water spots. That's what you always said.
水渍 你总是那么说
Yeah, well, it's true.
这是实话
Mary Ann, are you...
玛丽·安 你...
Are you wiping down the sink?
你在擦水槽吗
There's water.
有水
It's a sink.
这是水槽
Carpe diem.
及时行乐
That doesn't... That really makes no sense.
这...这根本说不通
Yes, it does. It does. No, you can't seize the day by...
及时说不通 你及时行乐不能...
Wiping a sink is seizing the day? Absolutely.
擦干水槽算及时行乐吗 当然了
What's goin' on in there?
里面怎么了
Nothing!
没什么
I really think they're...
我真的觉得他们...
Michael, stop it.
迈克尔 别说了
Okay. Do you wanna tell us the question you asked?
你想告诉我们你问了什么问题吗
I mean, you don't have to.
你不用说也行
I'm wondering what I need to know about this time in my life.
我想知道我活到这时候 该知道些什么
Perfect. I love this card.
完美 我喜欢这张卡
Of course you do. It has three beautiful girls
你当然喜欢了 这上面是三个美丽的女孩
drinking from goblets on it.
从高脚杯里喝酒
Go on, Shawna. Stop!
继续 肖娜 停下
What does... What does it mean?
这...这是什么意思
Well, it's, uh... well, the Three of Cups,
这是圣杯三
it-- it represents friendship,
这代表友谊
uh, celebration, community.
庆祝 团结
It's about, like, looking around
这是要你看看周围
and appreciating the people who create your community, you know.
感谢那些团结在你身边的人
And, you know, um...
你知道...
the spontaneous celebrations that arise from those people.
这些人自发的庆祝
So, basically, I guess it's like Barbary Lane in a card, really.
基本上来说这张卡就是描述了巴巴里巷
Are you a witch? Yes.
你是巫师吗 是的
That's a wonderful sentiment for me to think about.
我会好好考虑考虑这种感情
Thank you.
谢谢你
So, what's goin' on in here?
你们在说什么呢
They're a coven. Oh, I've known that for years.
女巫聚会 我早就知道了
Uh, I guess we should get goin'.
看来我们该走了
Such a wonderful afternoon.
今天下午真棒
Yeah. Well, I love you, old lady.
嗯 我爱你 老太太
And we'll see you later.
回头见
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表