剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表
and only ordered toppings?
只点加料的
Jake's not like that.
杰克不会那样的
Everybody's like that,
所有人都是那样的
and why are you so eager to put his needs in front of your own?
你为什么这么想把他的需求放在你自己之前
He's going through a phase, Shawna.
这是他正在经历的一个阶段 肖娜
Oh, fuck that. He's not the fucking moon.
去他妈的 他又不是什么月亮
What about your phases?
那你的阶段呢
When do you get to explore with other people?
你什么时候能去探索和别人一起
Oh, my God. What is wrong with you people?
天啊 你们到底什么毛病
I don't actually want to fuck everything that moves.
我又不是想上所有会动的东西
I want to fuck one specific person, and that person was...
我只想上一个人 那个人就是
is Jake.
杰克
Are you even satisfied anymore?
你现在还满足吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I think you might still be a lesbian.
我觉得你可能还是同性恋
Jake says we're queer now.
杰克说我们现在是酷儿
Well, Jake can be queer.
杰克可以是酷儿
But you get to figure out what you are for yourself.
但你得自己搞清楚你到底是什么
He did.
他就想明白了
So I told him, I said,
于是我告诉他
"Okay, Henry, fine. You can live in my garage,
"好吧 亨利 你可以住在我的的车♥库♥里
but no, you cannot use the bathroom,
但是你不能用我的厕所
and absolutely don't you dare touch my lavender shower gel."
你也别想碰我的薰衣草沐浴精油"
You put your foot down. It's so petty, I know. He just...
你表明了立场 很小气 我知道 他
He gets to me in that very special spot
他让我陷入到一个
where I become a human
虽然是个正常人
that wants to murder somebody because of shower gel.
却想要因为沐浴精油杀人的境地
Then he leaves and I feel horrible.
然后他就离开了 我感觉很糟糕
And the cycle continues.
然后就继续循环
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to go on about my ex-husband.
很抱歉 我不是故意一直说我前夫的事
No, no, no I'm not that good at this.
不不不 我还不擅长这样
It's just been so long.
只是已经隔了太久了
No, no, you're great. You're great. I was just thinking.
不不不 你很好 我只是在想
My ex-wife was the same way.
我前期也是这样
She can turn me into a crazy person
她只要和我共处一室
just by breathing in the same space.
就能把我逼疯
And it drives me nuts that
更让我生气的是
she still has this power to piss me off so much.
她还有能耐把我惹得更生气
Oh, I didn't realize you were recently divorced, too.
没想到你也是最近才离婚
You know, it's not that recent. It's... I...
不是最近 是...我...
I'm just a little sensitive about it at the moment.
我只是最近有点敏感
Well, how long has it been since your divorce?
你离婚多久了
Twenty-three years.
23年
No, I know, I know, I know, it's...
不 我知道 我知道
It's so long ago. It's ju--
很久以前的事了 只是
She just got back into town, and... and my kid pointed out
她刚回到这镇上 我的孩子说
that all my Tinder dates look exactly like her.
我的应用对象看上去都和她很像
Uh, my ex, I mean. And...
我是说我的前妻 然后
And then my friend is like,
然后我朋友说
"Stop whining about Mary Ann. Go on a date already."
"不要再为玛丽·安难过了 快去约会吧"
How long has it been for you?
你离婚多久了
Seven...
七...
months.
个月
I think I'm gonna go. Yep.
我觉得我该走了 好吧
Bon appétit.
请慢用
Final round of Mission Trivia Bowl.
益智碗最终任务
Let's hear it for our two final teams.
看看两支决赛队伍的表现吧
I haven't answered a single question.
我还一个题目都没有回答过
Who cares? We're winning.
谁管呢 我们要赢了
You're winning. Ben's coworkers must think I'm mute.
你要赢了 本的同事肯定觉得我是个哑巴
Yeah, then answer more. But I'll be wrong, and we'll lose.
那就多回答点 但我会答错 然后就输了
I don't wanna lose.
我不想输
I don't wanna be the Susan Lucci of trivia night.
我不想成为益智问答之夜的苏珊·卢琪
Who's Susan Lucci? And this question goes
苏珊·卢琪是谁 接下来的问题是
to E=MC Hammer.
E=MC锤子队的
In the opening credits of Gilligan's Island,
在吉利根岛的开幕式上
why is the flag at half mast?
为什么是半旗
Uh, JFK was assassinated while they made the pilot.
他们开幕的时候肯尼迪被刺杀了
You are correct!
没错
Reality is a Construct, this is for you.
现实是一种架构队 轮到你们了
What singer-actor gave Marilyn Monroe a white poodle named Mafia?
哪位演员兼歌♥星给了玛丽莲·梦露一条叫黑♥手♥党♥的白狮子狗
Frank Sinatra.
弗兰克·西纳特拉
That is right!
没错
All right. E=MC Hammer, back to you.
好了 E=MC锤子队 回到你们了
Billie Holiday, the famed jazz singer,
著名的爵士乐手比莉·哈乐黛
was the babysitter for what future Oscar host?
给哪位未来的奥斯卡奖主持人做过保姆
Oh, okay. Uh, I'm black, but I'm not that black.
好吧 我是黑人 但我没有那么黑
Time is up. Same question
时间到 同样的问题
goes to Reality is a Construct for the steal.
交给现实是一种架构队
It's Billy Crystal.
是比利·克里斯托
No.
不
You are right!
答对了
Get the fuck out of here.
不是吧
That's a lot of Billies. Focus!
叫比利的人也太多了 集中注意力
Reality is a Construct, still your game.
现实是一种架构队 继续比赛
What author wrote the following quote...
以下这段话是哪位作家写的
"I didn't attend the funeral,
"我不去参加葬礼
but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it."
但我会写一封表示赞同的信过去"
Mark Twain, which is actually his pseudonym.
马克·吐温 这其实是他的假名
It's Samuel Clemens, in case you're looking for his real name.
如果你想知道他的真名 是塞穆尔·克莱门斯
That bordered on obnoxious,
虽然有点讨人厌
but you are nonetheless correct.
但你说的绝对没错
Come on, baby, help us.
宝贝 帮帮我们
And there's the bell, which means this is our final question.
铃♥声♥响了 说明这是最后一个问题了
Team Reality is a Construct,
现实是一种架构队
you need to get this right to win.
你们要答对这道题才能赢
If you don't,
不然的话
team E=MC Hammer will have the chance to steal.
E=MC锤子队就有机会回答这个问题
Is everyone ready?
大家都准备好了吗
What singer's real name
哪位歌♥手的真名
is Reginald Kenneth Dwight?
是雷金纳德·肯尼思·德怀特
I don't know. I got nothing.
我不知道 我完全不知道
Yikes, that's time.
时间到了
It's Elton John! It's Elton John!
是埃尔顿·约翰 是埃尔顿·约翰
It's Elton John.
是埃尔顿·约翰
You were supposed to wait for me.
你应该先等我说的
But yes, you are right!
但是你答对了
Team E=MC Hammer, you are the winners!
E=MC锤子队 你们赢了
Oh, my God!
天啊
Jameson, neat.
爱尔兰威士忌 纯的
That was a fun game.
比赛很不错
Thanks.
谢谢
You guys were hard to beat.
你们真是个不好打败的对手
Well, in... in fact,
事实上
you did not beat us.
你没有打败我们
We were undefeated until now.
我们之前都是战无不胜的
I'd really like to say
我很想说
I'm sorry about that, but it would be a lie.
我很遗憾 但那样就是撒谎了
You make a great foe.
你是个可敬的对手
I bet you say that to all the girls.
你肯定对很多女孩都这么说过
God knows I do.
天知道
I see we're making friends with the enemy now.
看来我们都在和敌人交朋友了
Honey. Uh, this is...
亲爱的 这是
Shawna. Inka.
肖娜 英卡
It was a hell of a game.
真是激烈的比赛
I'm his wife.
我是他的妻子
Been making eyes at my husband all night. Sorry.
你一晚上都在对我的丈夫抛媚眼 抱歉
I-- I didn't realize--
我不知道...
It's not a problem.
没关系
I was just a little jealous.
我只是之前有点嫉妒而已
剧集 | 城市故事(2019) | 导航列表