剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
金属和玻璃
That's metal and that's glass
金属和玻璃
and that's metal and that's glass.
他就住这里吗
This is where he lives?
伊隆
Yo, Elon.
-他是谁 -自己人
- Who's that? - He's good.
自己人
I'm good.
尼克 过来
He...Nick, come here.
别拿枪指着我啊
Don't fucking point a gun at me.
他是自己人 是个朋友
He's good, all right? He's a friend.
给我看看
Let me see it.
我把需要的都放那里了 倒数第二个
I put everything we need in that one, second to last.
-你要提多少 -全部
- How much are you cashing out? - All of it.
三十万吗
Three hundred?
我给不了三十万
I can't do three hundred.
这个月很忙 没现金了
Busy month. I'm tapped out.
我这里有八万
I got 80.
能给八万
I can do 80.
就这些了
That's it.
侦币
伊兹·莫拉莱斯
无权金融咨♥询♥
非律师
与避税无关
代表个人
拥有比特币
侦币的特点
爸爸
Dada!
爸爸
Dada!
爸爸在办事
Dad have biz.
侦币使用说明
我想尿尿
Want to make a little tinkle.
在里面自生自灭吧
Take your life in your hands goin' in there.
爸 臭死了 妈
Ew, Daddy. Stinky. Mom!
你被困了
You're trapped!
你这样做可不对
You are wrong for that.
你知道那句话吧 不 我只是...
You know that line. No, I just...
涂易在哪里
Hey, where's Touie?
他说去打篮球了
Oh,he said he went to go play basketball.
看到她发的照片了吗
Oh, did you see the picture that she sent?
她也发给你了吧
She sent it to you, too, right?
好东西 兄弟 试试
Here. Some kinda shit, my nigger. Try this.
-是吗 -当然
- Yeah? - Oh, yeah.
感觉像个大人了 是吧
Feeling like grown-ass man, aren't you?
穿个背心 你小子挺壮啊
Got the tank top on. You swole, aren't you?
不行了吧
All right, I got you there, though.
递过来
Pass that right there. Yeah.
开玩笑的啦
Messing with you, boy.
收起来 收起来 爸
Put that away. Put that away. Dad!
你好啊 大罗尼
What they do, Big Ronnie?
为什么跟你妈说去打篮球
Why you tell your mom you was going to play basketball?
我之前是在打篮球
We did. We went and played basketball early.
-是吗 -是啊
- Oh, is that right? - Yeah.
走 回家
Come on. Get.
爸 我们只是在聊天
Dad, we just hangin'.
别跟这群阿猫阿狗混在一起
Maybe these ain't the cats I want you hangin' with.
-大哥 我们没乱搞 -少废话
- Shit, it's all good, big man. - Stay outta this.
你要管我交什么朋友吗
So you're gonna tell me who my friends are now?
是吗 老爸
For real, Pap?
你没事吧
You okay?
-没事 -你没事吧
- I'm good. - Are you okay?
-没事 -别起身
- I'm good. - Stay down.
快走
Let's go.
涂易 叫救护车
Touie, call an ambulance!
戴夫
Hey, Dave.
-手怎么样 浩克 -滚 阿尔洛
- How's the hand, Hulk? - Eat a dick, Arlo.
绿巨人浩克
-早上好 帅哥 -甜心
- Good morning, sunshine! - Hey, sugar.
拉斯克探员
Agent Rask?
我是特别探员玛德琳·皮尔斯
Special Agent Madeline Pierce.
刚从华盛顿调来
I just transferred down from D.C.
幸会
Pleasure.
这城市很美
Beautiful city.
-迈阿密吗 -是的
- Miami? - Right.
对我来说算是升级了
It's an upgrade for me.
不会怀念冬天的
I won't miss the winters.
-我只是想做个自我介绍 -了解
- Well, I just wanted to introduce myself. - Gotcha.
我任你调遣
I'm at your disposal,
有需要尽管告诉我
so let me know if there's anything I can do.
尝过美味的古巴咖啡了吗
Had a good cafecito, yet?
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
是吗
Oh, really?
那我们去喝一杯
Let's go get one.
-现在吗 -现在
- Right now? - Right now.
-好 我去拿包 -好
- Okay, I'll... I'll get my bag. - Sure.
给你
There you go.
谢谢 保利
Thanks, Pauly.
好浓啊
That is strong.
不错吧
That's good shit?
保利可是城里手艺最好的
Pauly makes the best stuff in town.
-再见 -谢谢
- See you later. - Thank you.
下一位
Next.
安德鲁·塔尔曼的档案...
So, the Andrew Talman file...
你看过吗
you seen that one?
看过
Yup. Read that one.
塞克西游轮...
And, The Sarkisian Cruise Liner...
还有三合会开的金凤♥凰♥连锁
And The Golden Phoenix chain with the Triads.
你都看了
So, you read all of them?
当然 看了很多遍
Of course. Many times over.
如今安德鲁·塔尔曼才是重点
Well, today is all about Andrew Talman.
我不知道华盛顿是什么样
I'm not sure how it works in D.C.,
但这里有点不同
but down here it's a little different.
-听说了 -这座城市...
- I've heard. - See, this town...
这些都是靠金融犯罪建成的
All this is built on financial crime,
上至高级官员
right up to the top officials.
有人非常努力
There are people who are working very hard
阻止我俩这样的人
to make sure that people like you and me
拉他们下马
don't get a fair shot at bringin' them down.
但要是他们来阴的
But if they play dirty, you know,
我们也可以以牙还牙
means we can play a little dirty, too.
涂易 你不能走
Touie, you can't go!
涂易 我不会让你走
Touie, I ain't letting you leave.
涂易 过来 涂易 过来
Touie, get over here! Touie, come here!
-涂易 -等下 儿子
- Touie, Touie! - Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hold up, son!
让开 爸
Step off, Pa.
等下 儿子
Hold up, son. Hold up.
他肯定会害死自己
He's fixin' to get himself killed.
你要挑事吗
You're tryin' to start some shit?
对 爸 就是这么回事
Yeah, Pop, that's what's up!
奥斯卡给我打电♥话♥
Oskar hit me up.
说他们拦住了那群乡巴佬 需要支援
Said he got them OT niggas pinned. Needs some backup.
你就要跟他们去吗
And you wanna go at it with them?
是吗
Is that what's up?
你想出头了
You wanna feel big?
-想当男子汉 -他们杀了朱尔斯
- You wanna feel like a man? - They killed Jules!
想当真爷们
You wanna feel like a real man?
是这个意思吗
Is that what you want?
我看着你
I look at you.
我看啊 看啊
I'm lookin', I'm lookin', I'm lookin'.
我怎么养了你这儿子
This ain't the boy that I raised.
-这不是我教出来的 -是吗
- I didn't raise this boy. - Yeah?
又是"听话别跟我学"的屁话吗
Some "Do what I say not what I do" bullshit?
我没得选
I do what I have to,
因为我们的命运就是这样
'cause that's the way that shit ended up for us.
但我在努力改变
But I'm tryin' to change that.
我在努力为你改变
I'm tryin' to change that for you,
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表