剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
创业公♥司♥
前情回顾
你上次交易大概值220万
Your last deal came to about $2.2 mil.
我要一半 否则所有的钱都会被冻结
I want half or the entire score will be seized.
尼基 我是你♥爸♥
Hey, Nicky. It's your father.
你得帮我转走这些资金
I need you to move these funds.
我不会做的
That's not gonna happen!
他们会杀了我
They're gonna kill me.
一种没有国界
What if there was a currency with no borders,
不会被没收的货币
no threat of confiscation?
有了我准备给你的这笔资金
With the money I am prepared to give you,
把这个想法
we can turn this into something
变成可以改变世界东西
that has the power to change the world.
你好 侦币
Hi, GenCoin.
杰杰会要我废了他
Jey-Jey will want me to waste him.
你有雄心壮志啊 大罗尼
You got big dreams, Big Ronnie?
你是打算用那钱搞什么动作吗
You're making moves with that money or what?
你♥爸♥人呢
Where's your dad?
系统内查不到您的相关信息
There's no record of you here in our system.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
好 好
Okay. Okay.
我做了什么
What did I do?
我在哪里
Where am I?
我到底做了什么
Just tell me what I did.
该死
Damn.
你被这么胖揍过吗 哥们
You ever been hit like that before, dawg?
吓傻了吧
Throw ya off your shit, don't it?
懵了吧
Makes you all woozy.
你知道我为什么带你来这里吗
You know why I brought ya out here?
小白脸 听到没
Hey, yo! South Beach, you with me?
人们来这儿
Only reason anybody come out here...
要么抓鳄鱼 要么喂鳄鱼
is to catch a gator or feed a gator.
我不喜欢鳄鱼肉
And I don't care for gator meat.
太难嚼了
You chew that shit forever.
一定是有误会
This is a mistake.
一定是有误会
This is a mistake.
你是尼克没错吧
You're Nick, ain't you?
你的混♥蛋♥老爹说他能收我们钱
Your bitch-ass daddy, he say he could take our cash,
把钱洗了 保证安全
clean it up, make it safe.
紧接着钱就没了
Next thing you know, the money gone.
操蛋吧
Ain't that some shit?
这样...
So, here's what's up...
你告诉我你老爸在哪里
you tell me where your old man at...
不然就拿你喂鳄鱼
or you turn into gator food.
对我来说并没有区别
It'll makes no difference to me.
最后我肯定能找到钱
I know I'mma get that shit eventually.
把你收拾完后
When I'm done with you...
我就来个大扫除
I'm goin' right on down the line.
每个你在乎的可怜虫
Every sorry-ass bitch you care about,
下到给你干洗的黑人
right down to the nigga that does your dry cleaning.
至于你 我可能
You, I'll probably shoot you
给你后脑勺来一枪
at the back of the head right there.
一枪了事
Just be done with it.
但你爱的人呢
But your loved ones?
妈的
Shit.
你真该看看我玩刀的技术
You should see what I can do with a blade.
你会惊讶原来被开膛破肚后
It's amazing how long you can stay alive
-还能活这么久 -钱在我这里
- with your guts all hangin' out... - I have your money.
钱在我这里
I have your money.
创业公♥司♥
第一季 第二集
该死
Oh, shit!
-伊莎贝尔 -抱歉
- Isabelle! - Sorry.
又是电路板问题
It's that circuit board again.
我一直想换块新的
I've been meaning to get a new one.
马塔
Marta!
-伊莎贝尔 -我来 妈 等下
- Isabelle! - I got it, Ma. Hang on!
我在发邮件
I was in the middle of e-mailing.
现在又得重发
Now I have to start over?
这事难免的
It happens.
只有你在这里才会这样
Only when you're here, it happens.
马塔 别激动
Marta, settle down, okay?
站住听我说
Oh, yeah. Don't walk away from me.
妈 放松点好吗
Mom, just chill. Okay?
周末前 姑娘
Okay. End of the week, Chica.
你周末前给我搬出去
End of the week. I want you out end of the week.
不是吧 又断电了
Seriously, the power went out again?
怎么了
What happened?
-喂 -你在哪里
- Hello? - Where are you right now?
门没锁
It's open!
伊兹 这是罗纳德 罗纳德 伊兹
Izzy, this is Ronald. Ronald, Izzy.
原来我给你的一部分钱
It turns out some of the money that I gave you...
属于罗纳德 他想把钱拿回去
belonged to Ronald and he would very much like it back.
一部分是多少
How much is some?
三十万
$300,000.
你带电脑了吗
Did you bring your laptop?
我们要推销一下吗
Should we do the pitch?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
侦币
Fucking GenCoin!
他应该不关心侦币
I don't think he gives a fuck about GenCoin.
听着 罗纳德
Listen, Ronald,
尼克用你的钱投资了一家创业公♥司♥
Nick went ahead and invested your money in a startup.
我的创业公♥司♥ 侦币
My startup, GenCoin.
这是货币的未来
It's the future of currency.
我给你看
Here, let me just show you.
等等
Wait, wait.
-慢着 慢着 -慢慢来
- Wait, wait, wait. - Easy. Easy.
只是我的电脑和计划书
It's just my laptop and a prospectus.
听我说完
Just... just hear me out.
拜托
Please, just...
那三十万本来是现金吧
That three hundred, it started off as cash, yeah?
我猜的
I'm assuming.
被藏在地板或者床垫下面
Under some floor board or mattress or whatever!
相信我 我懂
Believe me, I know.
我们家以前
My family, we used to be
也为古巴黑帮做事
clipped up with the Cuban Mafia back in the day.
如果我当时就创造了侦币
If I had created GenCoin back then,
他们就能神不知鬼不觉
they would have been moving money
在本地和国际转账
internationally, locally, completely undetected.
都不用诈骗银行 他们会成为银行
Forget scamming the bank. They would have been the bank.
听着
Look.
如果你投资侦币 帮我们实现它
If you invest in GenCoin, help us make this a real thing,
你的钱会变成电子货币
okay, your money, it turns into a digital currency.
不被征税 不受调控 不可追踪
It's untaxed, unregulated, untraceable.
你不用再在街角偷偷贩毒
Suddenly, you're not on some corner slinging rocks.
你能舒舒服服在家里
You're moving whatever you want,
任意交易
in the comfort of your own home.
这才是未来 不仅是犯罪
It's the future... not just of crime,
更是贸易
but of commerce.
这是真正自♥由♥市场的未来
It's the future of a truly free market.
问题是 罗纳德
The question is, Ronald...
你是否愿意入股
do you wanna be a part of it?
过来
Come here.
坐
Sit.
我坐着呢
I am sitting.
我只想谈谈
I just wanna talk.
照他说的做
Just do what he says.
你叫什么来着
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表