剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
我爱那样的你
And I loved that guy.
可现在
But this...
站在我面前的这个人
this guy standing in front of me?
我已经不认识了
I just don't know you.
我变得更好了 我现在就是这样
I'm a better person now. That's who I am.
-真的吗 -没错
- Really? - Yeah. Yeah.
你口中那个曾经的我 让我恶心
That guy you're talking about, I hate his guts.
那可真是太可惜了 尼克
Well, that's really a shame, Nick.
因为我只想和那个曾经的你在一起
Because that's the person that I want to be with.
内有恶犬
这周末肯定能搞定
It'll be ready by the end of this week.
那已经凉了 我再给你煮一壶
That's cold, let me make you some more.
-没事 -已经凉了
- It's good. - It's cold!
你今天也还要去上班吗
Hey, hey, you're going into your office today?
我会回来的
I'll be back.
可你妹妹明天就要嫁人了
But your sister's getting married tomorrow!
妈 我就去半天
Mom, it's a half day.
记得把杯子带回来
Bring that mug back.
梅根 这是谁挂的锁
Megan. Who has the key to this?
梅根 这怎么回事 钥匙在谁那里
Megan. What's this? Who has the key?
梅根 梅根
Megan! Megan.
梅根
Megan!
梅根
Megan.
你有这把锁的钥匙吗
Hey! You have the key to this?
-抱歉 伊兹 -抱歉什么 梅根
- Sorry, Izzy. - Sorry what? Megan.
过来开门
Come open the gate!
-拿钥匙 梅根 -我也没办法
- Use the key! Megan! - I don't know what to do.
-我是你老板 我雇的你 -不
- I'm your boss! I hired you! - No. I...
-梅根 -你从没给我发过工资
- Megan. - Um, you never paid me.
我没给你发工资 梅根 你是实习生
I never paid you? Megan, you were an intern!
-我是实习生 -开门 梅根
- I'm an intern. - Open the gate! Megan!
-梅根 为什么 -我不能开门
- Megan, why? - I'm not supposed to open the gate.
谁不准你开门的 亚历克斯吗
Yeah, who told you you're not supposed to open the gate? Alex?
亚历克斯 亚历克斯
Alex! Alex!
-冷静 -你要我冷静
- Please calm down. - Calm down?
这是我的公♥司♥ 梅根 他妈的来开门
It's my company! Megan, open the fucking gate!
别骂脏话
You don't need to swear.
别骂脏话 妈的死过来开门 梅根
I don't need to... Open the fucking gate, Megan!
开门 开门
Open the gate! Open the gate.
-过来 过来 -别理她
- Come here. Come here. - Don't talk to her.
你有钥匙吗
You have the key to this?
-别给她钥匙 -你说"别给她钥匙"
- Don't give her the key. - No? "Don't give her the key"?
亚历克斯 薇拉
Alex! Vera!
开门 不然我把门砸了
Open this gate! I will break it down!
开门 不然我他妈的把门砸了
Open the gate! I'll break this fucker down!
-梅根 -我要叫保安了
- Megan! - I'm calling security.
你叫啊 你们能在这干活还不是因为我
Call security! You guys are all here 'cause of me!
这是老娘的公♥司♥
This is my company!
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表