剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
-但你每次都讲错 -真的吗
- But you always had the story wrong. - Really?
樱桃不是我买♥♥的 是偷的
I didn't buy the cherries. I stole them.
太好笑了
That's hilarious.
她没开玩笑
It's not a joke.
小伊 你那个外国友人来了
Hey, Izz, your gringo's here.
你怎么傻站在外面
Why are you just standing out there?
对了 问他要不要吃蛋糕
Oye, ask him if he wants to try the cake.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
什么 没有 他们只是一起做项目
What? No, they're just working on a project together.
一点小蛋糕 妈咪
A little cake, mami.
真的
It's true.
总金额
150万
1.5 million.
抱歉 你说什么 我没听见
I'm sorry? I didn't hear. I didn't hear you.
你做了什么 给他口♥交♥吗
What did you do, give him head?
你应该问我没做什么
What did I do? What didn't I do?
-我坚持不懈 -我喜欢你的风格
- I persevered. - I like your style.
我也喜欢
I like my style too.
你好像不太会击掌
You don't know how to give high fives,
-不过没... -应该怎么击掌
- but that's... - How do you give high fives?
-不要... -刚那是更深层次的击掌
- Yeah, don't... - I was doing more of a soul thing.
-你那叫用手拥抱 -真的
- No, you were doing a hand hug. - Yeah.
咱们去庆祝吧
Let's go celebrate.
你想怎么庆祝
Yeah? What do you want to do?
给侦币转笔巨款吗
Transfer a lot of money to GenCoin?
好
Yeah.
转进去后 咱们一醉方休
I want it in and then I want to get blackout drunk.
密♥码♥
-你真的很谦虚 -我觉得
- You're real humble. - You know like, you know,
有了这笔钱 应该能保证项目启动了
I feel like some it, you know, I feel like this warrants it.
你说得没错 我们去庆祝吧
Okay. You totally said it yourself. Let's go celebrate.
-你好厉害 -好的
- You were good. - Okay.
150万的庆祝就该这样
So 1.5., and that's what a celebration looks like.
走吧
Let's go!
欢迎驶入迈阿密八号♥街
知道这意味着什么吗
You know what this means?
我们有了第一个真正的投资方
We have a true first-in now.
他人脉很广 产业合法
Someone... He's very public, he's legitimate,
业界声誉很好
he's got a great reputation in the business community.
其他人看到也会想加入
Everyone's gonna see it and they're gonna want it.
投资会源源不断 你等着看吧
It's gonna be a windfall. Just watch. Just watch.
说到合法 罗纳德怎么办
Speaking of legit, what about Ronald?
怎么了
What about him?
我们还需要他吗
Do we still need him?
-你可真冷血 -没有
- You're cold blooded. - No!
-你真冷血 不过我喜欢 -没有
- You're fucking cold blooded, and I like it. - No!
-我们完全不需要他 -但是你喜欢
- And we absolutely don't need him now. - But you like it!
种子基金到账 而他又很危险
We have the seed money and he's dangerous.
那就把他的钱还给他
So, let's give him his money back and...
-直接走人 -我觉得
- that's it. - I don't think
他不会善罢甘休
he would take kindly to that.
我也希望能这么简单
I wish it was that simple.
他的确是个累赘
I mean, yeah, he's a huge liability.
但他也能杀了我们
But he can also kill us.
都到这份上了 你觉得他会杀我们吗
I mean, at this point, you think he's gonna kill us?
不会
No.
抱歉 你没接我的电♥话♥
I'm sorry. You weren't picking up your phone.
我有新发现 能不能...
I found something. Can I...
请进
Please.
我之前在看第二批可疑活动报告
I was going through the second batch of that SAR.
那笔钱转自伊莎贝尔的离岸空壳公♥司♥
The off-shore shell corps that the money was pulled from.
伊莎贝尔·莫拉莱斯创建这些公♥司♥的时间
Isabelle Morales opened each one of them
完全一样
at exactly the same time.
我知道 我也查过
Yeah, I know. I looked into that too.
你查了
You did?
那你为什么没有...
Why didn't you...
因为她没有违法
'Cause she didn't break the law.
那些公♥司♥全部合法
She opened the shell corps legitimately.
他们是用来转移投资款项
Yes, they're for harboring investments,
但公♥司♥完全合法 她甚至在交税
but it's all legal and she even pays taxes on them.
-真的 -真的
- Really? - Really.
我当时跟你想的一样
I thought the same thing too though.
喝一杯吗
Drink?
算了 你都要睡了
Oh, no. You're going to bed.
没事 我还得熬一会 别担心
No, believe me, I'm gonna be up late. It's fine.
-好 -红酒可以吗
- Okay. - Wine okay?
还是咖啡吧
Maybe just coffee.
什么 都十点了
What? It's 10:00.
完全没影响 一小时后照样睡过去
Doesn't affect me. I'll still pass out in an hour.
古巴浓缩可以吗
Oh. Well, cafecito?
-在家能做吗 -我做给你看
- You can make those here? - I'll show you.
设备好高级
That's some serious equipment.
从前妻手里只抢到了这个
Only thing I got from my ex-wife.
在咖啡问题上绝不妥协
Don't mess with a man's coffee.
可以了
All right, here we go.
一勺
One in.
好了 你看...
Oh, okay. Okay, so...
先不要碰它
you don't touch it yet.
先用热水泡一下
You just let the... heat do its thing.
好
Okay.
现在可以搅拌了
Now we can stir.
搅拌好了 来试试
Stir and here, try it.
我可不想把它搅混了
I don't want to mess it up.
搅混不了 把它搅没了就行
You can't mess it up. Just beat the shit out of it.
搅吧
Just stir.
就是这样 掌握好节奏
That's it. Work up a pace.
加油 全力以赴
Come on. Give it all you got.
我胳膊都酸了
My arm's getting tired.
跟我前妻说的一样
Oh, that's what she said.
可以了 好了 住手
All right, now you got it. Stop. All right, stop, stop, stop.
很好 下一步
Good. Next step.
天啊
Oh, my god.
-抱歉 -不用道歉
- Sorry. - Don't apologize.
可以这样吗
Can I do that?
好恶心
Oh, that's gross.
-你会跳萨尔萨吗 -什么
- Dude, do you salsa? - What?
萨尔萨 你会吗
Salsa. Do you do it?
-不要 -不要是什么意思
- Shit, no. - What do you mean "no"?
我跳给你看 我是专业的
I'll show you. You're with a real pro.
-我能教你 -不
- And I can teach you. - No.
-你个蠢货 -我跳给你看
- Fucking dumbass. - I'm gonna show you.
我会跳 只是不想跳
I know how to dance. I just don't do it.
我觉得你在说谎
Now it feels like you're lying.
来看看到底谁会跳 谁需要学吧
Let's see who knows how to dance and who needs lessons.
不要
No!
-快来 -不要
- Come on! - No! No!
舞池里见高低
Prove it on the floor!
-团结 -就是力量
- L'Union! - Fait la force!
-团结 -就是力量
- L'Union! - Fait la force!
-团结 -就是力量
- L'Union! - Fait la force!
-团结 -就是力量
- L'Union! - Fait la force!
-团结 -就是力量
- L'Union! - Fait la force!
-团结 -就是力量
- L'Union! - Fait la force!
-团结 -就是力量
- L'Union! - Fait la force!
-团结 -就是力量
- L'Union! - Fait la force!
-团结 -就是力量
- L'Union! - Fait la force!
-团结 -就是力量
- L'Union! - Fait la force!
-团结 -就是力量
- L'Union! - Fait la force!
-团结 -就是力量
- L'Union! - Fait la force!
-团结 -就是力量
- L'Union! - Fait la force!
-团结 -就是力量
- L'Union! - Fait la force!
-团结 -就是力量
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表