剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
-去邻居家 -然后呢
- Go to the neighbors. - Okay.
去附近邻居家 每个方向上的三户
Go to the neighbors... three houses in every direction.
去了我该做什么
All right, what do I do?
告诉他们把电源断了
Tell them to turn their powers off.
-把电脑关了 全都关了 -什么
- Turn their computers off. Turn everything. - What?
-就是这样 -他们才不会听我的
- Yes! - They're not gonna listen to me.
编个理由 尼克 我也不知道
Make it up, Nick, I don't know!
-我怎么说 -不知道 随便编
- What do I say? - I don't know, make it up!
我该说什么
What do I say?
随便 天哪 你快去就是了
Something! Jesus!I don't know! Go!
你怎么不去
Why don't you do that!
兰斯在哪里
Where Lance at?
请问 先生
Excuse me. Sir?
无意冒犯 这是你的房♥子吗
Sorry to scare you. Is this your house?
你 能不能请你
You... is there any way we could...
街上发生了很紧急的医疗事故
There's a medical emergency happening down the street.
终端
连接其他网络
让你领教一下老娘的厉害
Suck my dick and choke on it!
尼克 拜托 快点
Nick, come on. Move quicker.
先生 突发紧急事故
Hi, sir, uh, I have a huge emergency.
很抱歉打扰到你
I'm sorry... sorry to bother you.
我给你十块钱 能不能把你家电脑
Can I give you ten dollars and I can unplug your computer
还有路由器给关上不超过十分钟
and your router for no more than ten minutes?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no. No, no. No.
不 天哪
No! God!
余额总计
已转出金额
抱歉 无意冒犯您
Hi, sorry, I don't mean to scare you.
你会说英语吗[葡语]
你家有电脑吗
Um, do you have computador?
突发意外事故 事故
It's, um, emergency. Emergency. It's...
需要关掉你的电脑[葡语]
不不不
No. No, no! No, no, no, no!
不要 不要
No, no, no! No!
关掉
Unplugging...
[葡语]
[葡语]
连接其他网络
好样的 尼克
Yes, Nick! Yes!
余额总计
已转出金额
你快把我逼疯了 懂吗
That's driving me nuts. Okay?
我无法♥正♥常思考了
I can't hear myself think out there.
我需要思考
I need to think.
加油 加油
Come on. Come...
加油 宝贝 加油
Come on, baby. Come on, baby!
告诉你了 这草地很难打的 哥们
I'm telling you, these greens are rigged, dawg.
我从那边很远的地方打出的 哥们
I was hitting it from far away there, my man.
无其他可用网络
干得漂亮 尼克
Yes, Nick. Yes, yes!
转账进度
完成度
余额
转账金额
有空聊聊吗
Chat for a sec?
我正在打球呢 罗尼
I'm in the middle of a game here, Ronnie.
看到了 哥们
I see that, bruh.
哥们 这么久以来你不缴税
I been letting you slide too long, dawg,
我都没有过问
without paying your taxes.
我们的钱在哪里
Where our money at?
你在这里建起了一栋栋豪♥宅♥
You puttin' up these fancy-ass buildings up in the hood,
我们都根本买♥♥不起 你还不用缴税
that niggas can't even afford, without paying taxes.
这我就有意见了 哥们
That shit goes through me, dawg.
让开 罗尼
Step off, Ronnie.
密♥码♥重置
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我本来是想找你好好谈正事
I tried coming at you with some legit shit.
用正确方式
The right way.
一个能让大家彻底翻身的机会
Somethin' that could help all us get up out the hood,
你是怎么对我的 哥们
and what you do, bruh?
你嘲笑我
You laugh in my face.
罗尼 我不是有意嘲笑你
Ronnie, I didn't mean to laugh at you.
不不不 你就是嘲笑我了
No, no, no. You laughed in my face.
现在我要以自己的方式来解决问题
Now I got to do business the way I know how.
-我的钱呢 哥们 -让开
- So where my money at, dawg? - Step off.
你知道吗 让开
You know what? Back up!
-成功了吗 -不 没用
- Did it work? - No, it didn't work!
我全都关掉了
I got 'em all! Come on!
叫警♥察♥ 他们就在这里
Calling the cops. They're here.
房♥子有时候是会着火的 朋友
Sometimes buildings burn, my nigga.
你说什么
What you say to me?
我说 有时候
I said sometimes,
房♥子会着火 哥们
buildings burn, my nigga.
怎么还是不行
Look what's happening.
已经没有别的电脑共用无线网了
Well, network's not showing any other computers on Wi-Fi.
除非是用网线...
So unless somebody has a hard...
该死 你在逗我吗
Shit! Are you kidding me?
-我的钱呢 兄弟 -让开 罗尼
- Where my money at, dawg? - Step off, Ronnie.
-欠我的税钱呢 -让开 罗尼
- Where my tax money at? - Step off, Ronnie.
-欠我的税钱呢 -别在今天搞事
- Where my tax money? - Don't do this shit today.
-欠我的税钱呢 -回家去 罗尼
- Where my tax money? - Go home, Ronnie.
-欠我的税钱呢 兄弟 -回家去
- Where my tax money at, bruh? - Go home!
-欠我的税钱呢 -回家去
- Where my tax money at? - Go home.
欠我的税钱呢 兄弟 欠我的税钱呢
Where my tax money at, bruh? Where my tax money at?
回家去
Go home!
干什么
What? What are you doing?!
-冷静点 -给你一天时间
- Hold, hold it. - You got 24 hours.
交出一百五十万税钱 兄弟
1.5 million. Give me my tax money, bruh.
已转账180万美元
余额0美元
给我闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut the fuck up! Shut up!
已转账180万美元
余额0美元
转账成功
资金将在短期内到账
求你了
Please.
放我走吧 求你了
Let me go. Please.
我什么都不会说
I'm not gonna say anything.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
不用让菲尔知道
Phil doesn't have to know.
放我走吧
Just let me go.
什么意思
What? What?
别看
Away.
转过头去
Look away.
电脑
Laptop.
是你那台
It's yours.
-你的酬劳等我... -我已经
- Your fee... when I get... - I already took
从你账户里取走了
from your account.
那就没事了 你可以走了
Well, I think we're done here. You can go.
我说了 我来善后
I told you, I was gonna take care of that.
这是你闯的祸
This is your mess.
是你干的
You did that in there.
我会帮你收拾烂摊子
And I'm gonna clean it up for you.
所以不客气 你赶紧走
So, you're welcome. Be on your way.
我等
I wait.
大元 大...
Daewon. Dae...
大元...见鬼
Daewon... shit.
-别别别 救命 -停手
- No, no! No! Help! - Freeze! Stop!
我会开枪的
I'll kill you.
我发誓 我会开枪
I swear to Christ, I'll kill you.
转过来
Turn around.
快点 转身
Come on. Turn.
枪声很响
Gun is loud.
我们都会坐牢
We all go to jail.
错 你会死 朋友
No. You'll be dead, my friend.
我会去坐牢 把刀放下
I'll go to jail. Put that down.
你疯了吧
Not smart.
过来 往前走
Get over there. Walk.
走
Walk.
拿上你的东西 然后滚蛋
Get your shit. Get your shit and get out.
很好 现在滚吧
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表