剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
in the cryptocurency market.
比如拉德币吗
Like RadCoin?
那个也很火
That's one of the big ones, yeah.
老兄 玛雅·希贝尔
Dude, Maya Hibert,
她和我一起上的斯坦福
I went to Stanford with her.
他们一直在求我为他们工作
They've been begging me to come work for them.
他们就是个笑话
I mean, they're a joke.
他们的代码烂爆了
Their code is shit.
也许吧
Well, maybe so.
但人们常说
But you know what they say.
谁最厉害不重
It doesn't matter if you're the best.
重要的是谁能抢占先机
It only matters if you're first.
再来点喝的吧
Here, let me get you another drink.
不要吗
No?
我们要吃午饭了
We're gonna grab lunch.
你们吃吗
Y'all want anything?
不用了
I'm good.
别啊 你去吧
Oh, no, you should go. Come on.
走吧
Come on.
走吧 麦蒂
Yeah, come on, Maddie.
我带你去桑多瓦尔餐厅
Take you to Sandoval's.
让你尝尝真正的古巴食物
Get you some real Cuban food
你之前吃的都是外国佬做的垃圾
instead of the horse shit this gringo been feeding you.
我想自己待会
Well, I could use some alone time.
你去吧
You, you should go though.
去吧
Go on. Go.
好吧
Okay.
-要带什么吗 -不用了
- You want something? - No, I'm good.
-一会见 -回见
- See you in a bit. - See you later.
闲人免进
她叫什么
What's her name?
你学校那妞叫什么名字
What's that bitch from your school named?
洪秀
Hung-Soo.
洪秀
Hung-Soo.
什么鬼名字
The fuck kind of name is that?
她是中国人
She Chinese, yo.
真的吗
For real?
你以为呢
What you think she was?
反正不是海地人
She ain't Haitian.
那是肯定的
That's for damn sure.
她不是
No, man.
不是
No.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
You're messing with me though, right?
没有啊
No, man.
我♥操♥ 快看
Oh, shit! Look, look, look, look, look.
我看见他了
I see him, dawg.
那是第三个妓♥女♥
That's the third runner right there.
杰应该满足了
That's all Jey need.
我们没事了
We're good.
确实
For real, yo.
小子 是洪丽吗
Shit, dawg. Hung-Lee?
随便吧
Whatever, man.
懂我意思吗 我们得谈谈
Know what I'm saying though? We gotta talk about that.
她跟我们都不是一类人
That ain't even in the blood though.
这样不对
Ain't right.
别傻了 明白吗
Stay woke. You feel me?
先跟她来一炮
Tap that ass first though.
好小子
Ah, my boy.
-别闹了 -然后就闪人 明白吗
- Get out of here. - But then leave. Feel me?
我就这个意思
Shit. That's all I'm trying to say.
休息一下好吗
Can we just take a break please?
怎么了 脚踝疼吗
What, your ankle?
稍等一下就好
Yeah. Just one second.
-宝贝 -有点酸痛而已
- Babe! - It's just a little sore.
你得去看看医生
You gotta go to the doctor.
我来预约
I'm gonna make the appointment.
好多了 有点酸痛而已
It's getting better. It's just sore.
好吧
All right.
真舒服
It's nice.
我听说你昨天
I heard you hung out
跟我爸一个朋友见面了
with one of my dad's friends yesterday.
是的
I did, yeah. Uh...
就是你♥爸♥让我一起打高尔夫的本尼迪克特
This guy Benedict that he had me golf with.
是要拉贷款还是别的
Was that for something for Valencia or?
不 是一个小项目
No, it was a pet project.
我跟你说过的侦币
That GenCoin thing I was telling you about.
知道了
Right.
你干私活马尔西没意见吗
And Marci's cool with you just like, doing something on the side?
没有 只要不影响工作就行
Yeah, as long as it doesn't interfere with work.
好的
Cool.
很好
Well, that's good.
谈得怎么样
So how'd it go?
他不怎么感兴趣
He wasn't all that into it actually.
他可能对拯救世界没兴趣
Guess saving the world's not his thing.
那他喜欢什么
What is his thing?
钱吧
Money?
那你就该说点他想听的
Then I guess you just gotta tell him what he wants to hear.
让他看到其中的利益
Show him the money.
本
Hey, Ben. Hey.
你想听实话吗
You want the truth?
这实话我不能当着
And it's a truth I can't say
伊兹和罗纳德面说
in front of Izzy and Ronald.
更不能当着
And it's certainly a truth that I would never,
里奥的面说
ever say in front of Leo.
侦币对我来说
GenCoin for me,
不是给阿富汗农民放贷的
it's not about giving loans to farmers in Afghanistan
也不是政♥治♥难民的银行账户
or bank accounts to political refugees.
这些只是新时代的人
That is just something that's a New Age hippie pipe dream
自欺欺人的空想
we like to tell ourselves
这样我们晚上才能安心睡觉
so we can feel good when we close our eyes at night.
但实际上这些事不会改变
But the truth is those things won't change.
从不会改变 你知道的
They never change. You know that.
这个世界就是这样
That is the way the world works.
但是投资侦币
But what GenCoin can do, as a business,
稳赚不赔
pure bottom line,
想象一下 在美国花的每一分钱
just imagine owning a fraction of a penny of every dollar
都有一部分进你的腰包
spent in the United States.
想想看
Think about that.
拥有一种货币
Owning a piece of currency.
你知道我有多关心苏丹的孩子吗
You know how much I care about kids in the Sudan?
跟你关心猫狗的程度差不多
About as much as you care about cats and dogs.
给你个任务 完成后可以拿回你的东西
All right, one job, you get your shit back,
我不再追捕你 怎么样
I don't chase you anymore. How's that?
有个女孩
'Cause there's this girl, see?
她把钱藏了起来
She's hiding this money.
钱是我的
It's mine.
她很厉害 但没有你厉害
And she's good, but she's not as good as you,
所以我得靠你 明白吗
so I have to trust you. You understand that?
我没有其他资源
I have no other recourse.
但这事干完 我就放过你
But when it's done, we're done.
你可以留着你的硬盘
You get to keep your drive,
俄♥罗♥斯♥人给你的其他东西
whatever else the Russians gave you,
回台北 新加坡或者任何地方
go back to Taipei or Singapore or wherever,
你也可以留在迈阿密 我不在乎
or you can stay in Miami. I don't care.
重点是 如果你帮我做这事
The point is, you do this thing for me,
你就能得到保护
and you'll be protected.
一劳永逸 怎么样
Forever. How's that?
顺便说一句 这是承诺
That's a promise, by the way.
一诺千金
Solid gold promise.
对
Yeah.
再联♥系♥
All right, I'll be in touch.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表