剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
但古巴人有那些是因为山姆大叔点了头
But Cubans got all that 'cause Uncle Sam say they do.
但我们有什么 有什么
But what we got? What we got?
他们会为我们做什么
What are they going to do for us?
所有这一切 海地人能回到这里
Only reason any of this still here,
这些家 唯一原因就是
Haitians back there, these cribs...
都是因为我们有实力
Man, all this is 'cause of force!
是因为他们知道不能
It's 'cause they know not
欺负我们 不然我们会找上门
to fuck with us 'cause we come at you, dawg.
必要的话把你给灭了
Pull you out your house if we have to.
明白吗
You feel me?
你挺我吗 哥们
You for that, nigger?
我挺你
Yeah, I'm for that.
来
Come here.
这个孩子要多少钱
How much is this boy going to need?
大概要2万块
About 20 large.
好吧 我去会会那白佬
All right, I'll go pay that cracker a visit.
-所以是从手♥机♥应用起步 -对
- So it starts as an app, right? - Yeah, for sure.
然后我们要想办法抓住公众眼球
And then, obviously we find a way to entice people,
吸引用户
incentivize users.
我已经在我的计划书中拟了几个模型
I've already sketched out a couple of models in my prospectus.
我看到了 我知道 很赞
I saw that. I know. It's totally great.
我的代码 也是合法的
It's legit, too. My code.
没错 没错 没错 毫无疑问
Yeah, yeah, yeah. No. I have no doubt.
你难道不想审计一下什么的吗
But you don't want to audit it or anything?
我想 但是 听着
I do, but... Look.
我不是投资这个代码 我是要投资你
I'm not investing in the code, I'm investing in you.
明白吗 我知道你很有能力
All right? I know what you're capable of,
我打算给这个概念投资
so I'm investing in the idea.
即使代码不能成功
Even if the code didn't work...
-会成功 -我肯定能成
- It works! - I'm sure it does.
-我的代码绝对靠谱 -我知道
- My code is the shit. - I know.
我只是说 即使不能成
I'm just saying, even if it didn't,
有了我准备给你的这笔资金
with the money I'm prepared to give you,
我们可以雇个团队 让它不限于代码
we can hire a team and make this about more than a code.
把这个想法变成现实的东西
We can turn this into something very real
让它可以改变世界
that has the power to change the world.
多少钱
How much money?
两千
Thousand?
两百万
Two million.
不可能 不可能
No way. No way.
不 不 这是个玩笑
No, no. This is a joke.
你觉得我在闹着玩
No, you think I'm joking.
这些是离岸银行账户号♥码 麻烦过来一点
These are routing numbers to off-shore... Come here, please.
这些是离岸银行账户号♥码
These are routing numbers to off-shore bank accounts.
-这些钱随时都能汇出来 -离岸的
- The money's already set up and ready to be wired. - Off-shore?
是的 这交由我来保管
Yeah, it was given to me to take care of.
我想用这钱来做正确的事
I'm trying to do the right thing.
我不想知道钱从哪来
I don't want to know where it came from.
你确定
Are you sure about that?
我跑遍了布里克尔大街上的银行
I've been to every bank on Brickell Ave.
我求了从这到坦帕市
I've hit up every lender from here
整个西部所有我知道的放贷人
to Tampa, VCs that I still know out west.
我明白 他们都害怕
I know, they're all scared.
是啊 他们怕这个想法能
Yeah, they're scared of what it can do
-对他们生活造成的影响 -当然
- to their way of life. - Sure.
他们看我 就像
When they see me, they see...
无政♥府♥主义者
They see an anarchist.
他们只把我当成一个疯子
They see a crazy chonga, is what they see.
这是我的毕生心血
This is my life's work.
最后的机会
A last chance.
好
Okay.
-所有这些吗 -是
- All these here? - Yeah.
这样吧 你不如把钱这样分成几笔
Okay, you know what? Why are you breaking 'em up like that?
我把它们放进虚拟空壳公♥司♥
I'm putting them in digital shell corps.
这样 我们每次提钱都不会被追踪到
That way, anytime we take money in, it's completely untraceable.
好吧
Okay, is it...
像这样存钱是非常安全的吗
very, very safe to store money like that?
非常安全 加密算法都是我写的
It's more than safe. I built the encryption.
比大多数银行使用的方法还要安全
It's better than what all the major banks are using.
真的吗
Okay, really?
真的
Yes, really.
你肯定 完全肯定吗
Positive? Completely positive?
要不你把这些钱存银行去
Would you rather take this to a bank?
我是说 你相信我吗
I mean, do you trust me?
相信 就这样做吧
Yeah. Yeah, do it.
好的
Okay.
你好 侦币
Hi, GenCoin.
共计
布里克尔大街
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
安德鲁 安德鲁·塔尔曼在哪里
Yeah. Where Andrew... - Andrew Talman?
他不在
Oh, you just missed him.
他从昨天开始请假了
He's taken a leave of absence as of yesterday.
多久
For how long?
不确定
Indefinite.
他去哪里了
Where'd he go?
我不清楚
I'm not sure.
有什么我能为您效劳吗
Is there something I can help you with?
有
Yeah.
几周前他帮我开了个账户
Yeah, we opened up an account a couple of weeks ago.
现在我想取点钱
Uh, I just need to take a little piece of it.
他有没有说如果他不在的话
Uh, did he tell you who will be managing
由谁来代管您的账户
your account in his absence?
他都没告诉我他休假了
He didn't tell me he was leaving.
他不接电♥话♥ 所以我找上门了
He wouldn't pick up his phone. That's why I'm here.
好 我知道了
I see. Okay.
能告诉我您的名字吗
Well, can I get your name?
达西 罗纳德·达西
Dacey. Ronald Dacey.
东西的西
D-A-C-E-Y.
出什么问题了吗
Is there something wrong?
您刚说是什么时候开的户 达西先生
When did you say that you opened the account, Mr. Dacey?
我记得是上周三
Last Wednesday, I think it was.
抱歉 系统内查不到您的相关信息
It's just that, there's no record of you here in our system.
你胡扯什么
What the hell are you talking about?
您确定找对地方了吗
Are you sure you're in the right place?
你是说真的
Are you for real?
你是说真的吗
Are you being for real right now?
您...您是否还留有开户礼包
Do you... Do you still have the welcome packet?
-他... -他没给我什么礼包
- Did he... - He didn't give me no packet.
你觉得我是在逗你玩吗
You think I'm messing with you?
不 先生 只是...
No, sir, it's just...
我不知道还能回答您什么
I don't know what else to tell you.
你可以回答我
You can tell me...
我的钱去哪里了
where my goddamn money's at.
尼克
Hi, Nick.
有位拉斯克探员找你
There's an Agent Rask here to see you.
他说是联调局的
He says he's FBI.
他已经在你办公室了
He's already in your office.
我想拦住他 可他...
I tried to stop him, but he just...
-他就闯进去了 -你拦不住他
- He went in. - You couldn't stop him?
对
No.
他来干什么
What does he want?
他没说
He didn't say.
-他叫什么 -拉斯克探员
- What's his name? - Agent Rask.
拉斯克探员 好的 谢谢
Agent Rask. Okay, thank you.
拉斯克探员
Agent Rask?
-叫我菲尔就好 -好
- Call me Phil. - Okay. Hey.
尼克 我不是有意乱看的
Nick, didn't mean to snoop.
没事 没事
No, no, not at all.
-本来就是展示的 -你钓鱼吗
- It's what they're there for. - You fish?
以前常钓 现在抽不出时间了
Um, you know, I used to, hard to find the time.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表