剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
and arranged a little event for tonight at my place.
是个公♥关♥活动 发布前先把关注度炒热
It's a PR thing, get the buzz going way before launch.
穿漂亮点 今晚你将闪亮登场
Wear something nice. It's gonna be your big coming out.
她可以帮你挑衣服
She can help you pick it out if you want.
我的衣服都是她选的
She picks out all my clothes.
-好 -好了
- All right. - All right!
我得去给自己找套行头了
I gotta go find me an outfit.
怎么回事 梅根
What's up, Megan?
没人通知我
No one called me.
早上好
Hey. Morning.
她已经签了
She already signed?
不 这是扯淡 我不会签的
No. It's bullshit. I'm not signing that.
那也没关系 只是走个形式而已
It sort of doesn't matter. Kinda just a formality.
你一开始就没有权利 所以...
You had no rights to begin with, so...
也就这样了
it is what it is.
这办公室是我花钱租的
The office. I paid with my own money.
我们会把钱还给你
And we will be paying you back,
加上补偿金 以表诚意
plus a severance... as a gesture of good faith.
我们会把30万如数奉还给你
You'll have the full $300,000 returned to you,
外加15万弥补你的利息
plus an extra $150,000 to cover interest,
损失以及其他的一切 以表诚意
damages, and just... over all, as a gesture of good faith.
我们都非常感激你们为侦币的付出
We all really appreciate what you've done for GenCoin.
一万二 一万二
Twelve grand? Twelve grand?
不幸的是 我还得自掏腰包偿还
Unfortunately, I'm going into my own pocket
你们弄丢的本尼迪克特·布拉什的投资
to repay Benedict Blush for all the money you lost.
启动调查对我们大家都不利
An investigation would be bad... for all of us.
接受这份协议 别再回头
It would be in your best interest to take the deal
对你最有利
and never look back.
不再回头
Never look back? Hm?
你该把这事忘了
You should let us clean up
让我们来收拾残局
your mess and move on.
我知道你们对这个项目很有热情
I know that you are passionate about this project.
我知道你们相信它会成功
I know that you believe in it,
这正是你们应该
which is why it would be best
离得越远越好的原因
that you stay as far away as possible.
为了侦币未来
For the good of GenCoin.
我知道你是什么来头
I know what you are.
是吗
Do you?
那你应该明白
So then you understand
为什么你最好别回头
why it'd be best to never look back.
我要你们都出去 行吗
I want you out of here. Okay?
这鬼地方的租约在我名下
Fucking place is leased under my name,
所以你们出去
so you need to get out.
我昨天从拉里那把这栋楼买♥♥下了
I bought the building from Larry yesterday.
天杀的
Oh, God!
你就这么偷偷溜走了
Oh, you just gonna skip off like that?
你不是吧 你完全不知道
Are you serious? You have no idea
这一个月我们都经历了什么
what we been through the past month!
我们的生活彻底被颠覆了
Had our lives turned upside down,
为了这家公♥司♥拼尽了全力
breaking our back for this company!
知道吗 去死吧 你们俩
You know what? Suck my dick, both of you.
-是吗 -对 你们很走运
- Really? - Yeah, you're lucky
一开始我能让你们参与进来
I let you be a part of this in the first place.
这是我的公♥司♥
This is my company,
我的创意 我的孩子 我的代码
my idea, my baby, my code.
你们跟它没有半毛钱关系
You had jack shit to do with it.
你还是不明白
You just don't get it,
因为除了你自己 你谁也不关心
'cause you don't care about nobody but yourself.
你像利用你生命中其他人一样
You're using us just like you
在利用我们
use everybody in your life!
因为你谁也不关心
'Cause you don't care about nobody!
这是真话 妹子
That's real talk, girl.
该死的懦夫
Goddamn coward!
你就是个孬种 妹子
That's what you are, girl!
孬种 她就是个孬种
Coward! That's what she is.
你吃不吃猪肉
You eat pig?
我吃不吃猪肉
Do... do I eat pig?
什么意思
What do you mean?
坦
Tam.
她今晚做格里奥 你该过来
She makin' griot tonight. You should come hang.
-好 -你女友把你踹了
- Okay. - Hey, your girl done kicked you out,
你新工作又丢了 你还是
looks like you down another job. You might as well...
还是不要一个人吃饭
might as well not eat alone.
知道我的意思吧
Know what I'm saying?
让我们给你展示一下海地人的热情
Let us show you some Haitian hospitality.
-弟兄情 -好
- Brethren. - All right.
行 我会去 谢谢
All right. I will, thank you.
-好 -我带瓶酒过去
- All right. - Let me bring over
白人的东西
a bottle of wine, some white shit.
你自己来就行
Just bring... bring yourself.
把你自己这个大白人带过来就行
Just bring your white-ass self.
-几点 -七点半
- What time? - 7:30.
白人会准时到
White guy's gonna be punctual.
没问题
Yup, yup, I got it.
阿道夫 小心你的背 宝贝
Ay, Adolfo! Your back, baby.
-我没事 -小心
- I'm fine. - Be careful.
他可以的 莫拉莱斯夫人
He's got it, Mrs. Morales.
小伊 看看这件 喜欢吗
Hey, Iz, look at this one. You like it?
你穿上肯定很好看
It would look great on you.
她看起来像个妓♥女♥
She looks like a hooker.
玫瑰结白礼服
而且瘦得跟个骨头一样
And she needs to eat a sandwich or two.
别看模特 小伊 看裙子
Don't look at the girl, Iz, look at the dress.
活动几点开始
What time's the thing?
你这么关心干什么
Why do you care so much?
-你让我帮忙的 -我什么都没说
- You asked for my help. - I didn't ask for nothing!
戴尔菲 别想把我
Delfia, stop trying to
弄的跟个性感欲♥女♥一样
make me into a little sex pot.
我不是你
I'm not you.
小伊 我没想让你有这感觉
Iz, I didn't mean to make you feel that way.
你没这个意思 你该操心自己的婚礼
You didn't mean... You should worry about your wedding.
把你下面刮干净 这样你就能
Go get your snatch waxed so you can lay there
张♥开♥双♥腿♥躺平了
with your legs spread open,
这样你那无聊透顶的老公
so your boring-ass husband
接下来十年都能往里面射宝宝
can jam babies into you for the next ten years.
太棒了 谢谢
That's great. Thanks.
躲角落里哭去吧
Go cry in the corner.
去死吧 伊兹
Fuck you, Izzy!
看到吗 你另一个女儿也会骂人
See? Your other daughter curses too.
戴尔菲 宝贝 戴尔菲
Delfi, mica, Delfi.
-宝贝 -怎么了
- Baby! - Yeah?
我把这个调小火 好吗
I'm gonna turn this down to a simmer, a'ight?
好
Okay.
宝贝 你能去开吗
Hey, baby, can you get that?
-尼克吗 -对 你是坦玛拉
- Nick? - Yeah. Yeah, Tamara?
-没错 -很高兴见到你
- Yes. - Nice to meet you.
-客气什么 -好吧
- Oh, no, no. - Okay.
-谢谢你们的邀请 -当然了
- Thanks so much for having me. - Of course.
罗提起你好多次了
Heard so much about you from Ron.
真的吗 太好了 我给你们带了瓶酒
Really? Good. Good. I brought you guys some wine.
我知道他不喝 但不知道...
I know he doesn't drink. I didn't know...
-他是不喝 但我喝 -太好了
- No, he doesn't, but I do. - Perfect.
-我们一起喝 -正合我意
- We can share it. - What I was hoping.
太好了 闻着真香
Fantastic. Smells wonderful.
-谢谢 -这应该是...我们的晚餐
- Thank you. - Yeah. Hope that's... hope that's us.
-当然是 -小白
- Yes. - South B!
-兄弟 -你来了
- Dude. - You made it.
-房♥子不错 -多谢 兄弟
- Nice place, yeah. - Thanks, man.
-谢谢你请我过来 -我老婆就是好客
- Thanks for having me. - That's how my wife Tam do.
-你见过她了吧 -见过 她开的门
- You met her, right? - Yeah, she let me in.
我的小女儿...
My littlest one...
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表