剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
What you say your name was, again?
-伊兹 -伊兹
- Izzy. - Izzy.
是伊莎贝尔的简称吗
Is it short for Isabelle?
很好听
That's pretty.
我想拿回我的钱 伊莎贝尔
I want my money, Isabelle.
我可以...把钱转到任何银行账户
I can... I...I can make a transfer to any bank account.
不 听着
No, no, no. Come on!
你不用这么麻烦
You don't wanna do all that.
我只要现金 明白吗
Just give me the cash. You feel me?
可所有银行手头都没那么多现金
Yeah, but no bank has that much cash on hand.
我需要几天
I need a couple of days.
几天
Couple of days?
是这样 伊莎贝尔
Here's the thing, Isabelle.
我需要现金
I need cash.
明白吗
A'ight?
如果这笔钱在某家银行
If it's sitting in some bank somewhere,
这不该是我的问题
that shit ain't my problem.
这是你的问题
That shit's your problem.
是这小白脸的问题
That shit is South Beach problem.
24小时后在这里会合
24 hours. We meet back here.
把三十万还给我
You give me my three hundred...
要现金
in cash.
如果你不照做
If you don't do that...
那就
Well...
惨了
Shit.
对不起
I'm sorry.
安德鲁·塔尔曼
早上好
Hey, good morning.
你昨晚几点回来
What time did you get in last night?
很晚
Really late.
艾瑞克喝多了 我只好开车送他回家
Eric was just so wasted. I had to drive him.
你知道我的袜子放哪里了吗
Do you know where my socks are?
应该在盒子里
Probably in a box.
-哪个盒子知道吗 -不知道
- Do you know what box? - No.
-好吧 -盒子太多了
- All right. - There's so many boxes.
好了 我起来了
Okay, I'm up!
你手♥机♥一直响
Your phone has been ringing off the hook.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - That's fine.
伊兹
刚给你打电♥话♥了
给我回电♥话♥
我有个计划
你去哪里了
要拿这类客户信息的话
That sort of client information is...well,
得有传票
I need a subpoena.
-希望你能理解 -没关系
- I... I hope you understand. - No, that's fine.
当然 听着
Of course. But listen,
如果有人知道安德鲁的消息
if anyone does hear from Andrew, then,
请立刻联♥系♥我
please call me, immediately.
我会申请好传票回来
And, I'll be back with that subpoena.
-欢迎再来 -好的
- Come again. - All right.
抱歉 没帮上忙
I'm sorry, I wish I could do more...
别客气 你只是在做本职工作
No, please. You're just doing your job.
-没错吧 -是的
- You are, right? - Yeah.
-在做本职工作 -没错
- Just doing your job? - That's right.
-做得不错 -谢谢
- Fine job it is. - Thank you.
保重 卡尔
Take care, Carl.
你确定这行得通吗
You sure this is gonna work?
他凭一堆银行路由账号♥
You mean, he can just trade us
就能给我们换来现金吗
a bunch of routing numbers for cash and that's it?
你有多了解这个人
How do you know this guy?
别说了
Stop talking.
好吧 要在一天内
Okay. Well, it's just 300 grand
凑够三十万可不容易
is a lot to come up with in one day...
你拿走海地黑帮的钱之前
Well, you should have thought about that
就该想到这个问题
before you took the money from some Haitian gangster.
是你自己不想知道 好吗
Hey, you didn't want to know. Okay?
尼克 如果他没见过我
Nick, if he hadn't seen my face.
你收了钱 伊兹
You took the money, Izzy.
我才不会搅这浑水
You would be on your own right now.
你收了钱 记住这点
You took the money, just remember that.
你收了钱
You took the money.
-是吗 -搞什么
- Really? - What the hell?
你干什么
Hey! What are you doing?
伊兹
Izzy!
你去哪里
Hey, where are you going?
-你去哪里 -散步
- Where are you going? - For a walk.
我很抱歉 好吗
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
我不知道钱是他的
I didn't know it was his.
-那笔钱谁给你的 -我爸
- So who gave you that money? - My dad.
他在金融业工作
He works in finance.
他通过他的银行洗钱
He launders money through his bank.
给海地人
For Haitians?
任何人 给钱就干
For anyone. Just literally anyone who will pay him.
你给我钱是让我帮你藏起来
You gave me the money to hide.
不 我没有
No, I didn't. No, I didn't.
我给你是因为我相信你的项目
I gave it to you because I believe in this.
-我发誓我想这么做 -好吧
- I want to do it. I swear. - Okay.
我这辈子
Look, I've spent my entire life
都在看着他想方设法捞钱
watching this man line his pockets,
他就能和情人们环游世界
so he could fly his mistresses around the world.
我发誓永远不会成为那种人
I swore I would never be that person.
不生气了吧
Okay, so are we good?
不生气了吧
So, we're good, then?
联邦调查局
这又不需要传票
You don't need a subpoena for that.
要查阅所有客户账户 就需要
To pull all those clients' accounts? Yeah, I do.
所有客户账户
All those clients' accounts?
你疯了
You crazy?
看看这个
You look at this?
天啊 这里面只有两盎司鸡肉吧
Christ! It's like two ounces of chicken in this thing.
我得调查每个细节
Well, I gotta turn over every stone.
跟他们说 这家伙
Tell them, this is a guy
曾把俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮的钱藏在
who once stashed Russian mob money
残疾儿童服务的公益组织中
in a non-profit for disabled kids.
这不好笑
That's not funny.
他不可能那么快把钱转走 没人可以
Look, he can't move the money that quick. No one can.
你想让我做什么
So, what do you want me to do?
说清楚 我才能帮你
Help me help you.
你朋友弗兰克尔法官
All right, well, your boy Judge Frankel.
不行 我不能越过利蒙特
Nah! I can't go over Learmont's head like that.
-你总这样做 -但不是为你
- You do it all the time. - Yeah, not for you.
你的部门
Look, there's a reason
还在老总部大楼是有原因的
that your division is still over in the old HQ building.
好好想想
Think about that.
能让我好好吃饭了吗
Can I finish my lunch?
请便
Knock yourself out.
你抢我道了 伙计
You pulled out in front of me, man!
没见我过来吗
You didn't see me coming?
你怎么开车的 也不打转向灯
Why you pull over like that? No signal.
我刚把保险杠修好 伙计
Just... just fixed that bumper, man.
老天
Jesus!
-对不起 -别过来
- I'm sorry. - Get the fuck away, man!
不 过来
No, no. Come on. Hey. Come on.
放松 没事的
Come on. It's okay.
你没事吧
You all right?
只是一辆车而已
It's just a car. It's just a car.
冷静一下
All right? Calm.
我没事 你也没事
I'm all right. You're all right.
这车 谁在乎啊
This? Who cares?
看见这个没
Oh, see this?
只是一堆金属和玻璃而已
It's metal and glass. That's all it is.
只是金属和玻璃 朋友
Just metal and glass, my friend.
只是金属和玻璃
Just metal and glass.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表