剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
里奥
Hey, Leo.
尼克
Nick.
我们得谈谈
We should talk.
我不知道还能怎么办
I didn't know what else to do.
我说了会处理好
I told you I was dealing with it.
你应付不来 孩子
You're in way over your head, son.
给我们倒点喝的吧
Wanna mix us a couple of drinks?
好
Okay.
我还没跟本尼说
I haven't said anything to Benny.
非常感谢
I appreciate it.
但我必须说
But I'm gonna have to.
很快
Soon.
不然我也会受牵连
Otherwise, I can be implicated.
-是吗 -尼克
- Really? - Nick.
仔细听好下面的话
Listen very carefully to what I'm about to say,
因为我认为
'cause I don't think that you have
你还没完全搞清楚状况
fully grasped this yet.
你在听吗
Are you listening?
在
Yeah.
你犯了好几项重罪
You committed multiple felonies.
我们被黑了
We got hacked. I mean...
但你没有报♥警♥
But you didn't report it.
我也知道原因
And I know why, too.
我知道这不是你的本性
I know this isn't who you are.
你是个聪明热心
You're a good kid. You're smart, you're caring,
考虑他人的好孩子
put people first.
不管你信不信
And whether you believe this or not,
我一直很喜欢你
I've always liked you.
这事真让我伤心
Breaks my heart that this is happening now.
也许她会原谅你
Maybe she'll forgive you.
我猜她会 因为她理解你
My guess is she probably will 'cause she understands you.
她爱你 所以希望你能开心
She wants you to be happy 'cause she loves you.
当你爱上一个人
And when you love somebody,
这才最重要
that's all that matters.
而不是物质条件
Not all this.
所以接下来
So, here's what's gonna happen next.
我会假装泰勒从没找过我
I'm gonna pretend that Taylor never came to me,
假装我们从没说过这些话
I'm gonna pretend we never had this conversation, you and me,
明晚我去找本尼打扑克的时候
and when I see Benny tomorrow night for poker,
我就当一切还是风平浪静
I'm gonna act like everything is sunshine and puppy dogs.
但很快他就会想知道
But soon, very soon, he's gonna start wondering
他给你的150万去哪里了
what's happening with the million and a half that he gave ya.
到那时
And at that point...
我就没办法保护你了
there's nothing I can do to protect you.
爸爸
Dada?
知道吗
Guess what?
涂易让我跟你说个事
Touie wanted me to tell you something.
你猜是什么
Guess what it is?
干什么
What do you want?
我们去兜个风
Let's go for a ride.
你回来前我就会走
I'll be gone before you get home.
很好
Okay. Good.
伊兹
没问题
Yeah. Sure.
好的
Okay. That's fine.
一会见
See you there.
钱还没拿到
I don't have it yet.
我知道 小白脸
I know, South Beach.
这不是我们来的原因
That ain't why we're here.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我们是要一起创业
We're here to start a business.
我们不是试过了
I thought we already tried that.
我们试了尼克的方式
We tried it the Nick way,
也试了伊兹的
we tried it the Izzy way.
现在要试试罗纳德的方式
Now we're about to try it the Ronald way.
你有多少钱
How much money you got?
我有多少钱
How much money do I... uh...
你说现钱吗
Do you mean on me?
全部身家
Total. All in.
你有多少资产
What you worth?
身无分文 我还欠债
Man, nothing. I'm in debt.
已经还了十年学生贷款
I've been paying off a student loan for 10 years.
-这么惨 -是的
- Shit! - I know.
我也曾经这样 你怎么付房♥租
I've been in your spot. How you pay your rent?
他不付 他女友付
He doesn't. His girl does.
其实
Hey, you know...
小白脸
Damn, South Beach.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 你有多少
Okay, okay. How much you got?
没钱 我破产了
Nothing. I'm broke.
妈的
Damn.
你们一分钱都拿不出来吗
You ain't got nothing stashed nowhere?
哪怕一点点
Not even just a little bit?
我有一份应急基金 一个小银行账户
I do have a rainy day fund. I got a small bank account.
里面有多少钱
How much in there?
我得查一下 大概一万七吧
I would have to check, but I have like $17,000.
-一万七 -是的
- 17? - Yeah.
我柜子里藏了三千
All right, I got three G's stashed in the closet.
加一起两万
17 plus three, that's 20.
我们有两万流动资金
We got 20 large liquid.
这就够了
All right, that's gonna be enough.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我是说
I'm saying...
我们方法错了
we've been going about this all wrong.
我们连排场都没有
We were trying to lock down the big busts
怎么唬得了大佬
before we even got the swagger right.
懂吗
You dig?
好像明白 "排场"
Swa... Okay, I guess. "The swagger"?
你们想创业吗
Y'all want to start something?
-想 -我们不能像
- Yeah. - We need to stop looking at this shit
西海岸那些车♥库♥起家的破公♥司♥一样
like it's some West Coast, incubated, garage-type bullshit.
这里是迈阿密 各位
This here Miami, y'all.
这是网络时代以来最具革命性的想法
A nigga can have the most revolutionary idea since the Internet,
要是没排场
and ain't nobody gonna take you seriously
没人会正眼瞧你
unless you got the swagger.
好
Okay.
我们拿两万块
We take our 20 g's,
在温伍德找个便宜地方
we find us a cheap space in Wynwood,
弄得上档次点
act like we going all fucking hipster or some shit,
招些实习生 找些聪明的
hire up a bunch of interns, some smart,
再找些养眼的
some just to sit there looking fine,
装作我们对业界已经小有研究
act like we've been at it for a minute, you feel me?
装作我们已经在筹款了
Act like we already been out there raising funds
就能做大做强了 明白吗
and shit's going real good, you dig?
要让他们感觉 进了那个门
Make 'em think when they walk through that door,
就像参与投资了一项新事物
they about to be a part of something new,
时代前沿的东西
something cuttin' edge,
会让人乞求注资的项目
something folks is begging to invest in.
伊兹你有代码
Izzy, you got the code.
尼克懂金融 我懂销♥售♥
Nick, you know about money. I know about selling.
我们三个
Three o' us...
可以征服这座城市
we can own this damn city, y'all.
但想要别人看上我们
But if we want folks to start taking us seriously,
我们得装得老到
we need to act like we already do.
一群蠢货
Stupid kids...
从不提前通知我
never gave me notice.
也没个音信
Never heard from 'em.
他们是什么公♥司♥
What was their company?
谁知道
Eh, who the hell knows?
那种搞应用的小游戏公♥司♥吧
Some dumb, little video game thing like an app? I don't know.
你们是干什么的
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表