剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
No, PayPal is an online payment system.
靠用户投入资金才能使用
It works with whatever currency you put in it.
侦币本身就是货币
GenCoin is a currency in and of itself.
它基于一种复杂算法
It runs off a complex algorithm.
我花了将近七年来开♥发♥
It took me almost seven years to develop.
它能预测并随时调整适应国外市场
It predicts, it adjusts and adapts to foreign markets
以及政♥治♥变动以保持币值稳定
and political shifts in order to remain stable.
侦币和其它如比特币
How is it any different
那样的端对端系统相比有何不同
from other peer to peer systems like BitCoin?
比特币
BitCoin?
这想法不错 它的代码是开源的
It's a cute idea. I mean, its code is open source.
货币真正民♥主♥化
True democratization of money.
这也导致它很容易
Which makes it susceptible to
受到第三方干扰 最终滋生腐♥败♥
third party interference and ultimately corruption.
问题在于 人们总是说金钱使人腐♥败♥
Here's what's up, folks always saying that money corrupts people.
然而人们没能认清的是
But what everyone fails to recognize
人败坏了金钱
is that people corrupt money.
侦币可以终结这一现象
GenCoin can put an end to that.
它比起市面上那些
It offers more stability,
电子货币更稳定 更安全 更支持匿名
security and anonymity than any digital currency out there.
能运行吗
And it works?
还在测试 不过能运行
Still in beta, but it works.
你需要多少钱来启动
Um, how much would you need to get started?
你想要多少
What are you looking for?
十万种子基金
$100,000 in seed money.
这能让我建立
That'll allow me to build
足够安全的网站来全面运行测试版
a secure enough network to run a true prototype.
如此一来 我就能吸引更大投资商
With that, I can lure larger investors.
最终 我需要一千二百万
Eventually, I'll need 12 million.
听起来很有趣 但我只有一个问题
That sounds very interesting, but I have just one concern,
所有这些比特币 加密货币
all this BitCoin, crypto-currency stuff.
我一直在研究 恕我冒昧
I've been reading up on it and if I may,
其最终成功看起来挺
its ultimate success looks pretty...
会让银行业惨不忍♥睹
Well, it just looks pretty grim for the banking community.
瞧瞧那些唱片公♥司♥ 电影工作室
Well, look at the record companies, the movie studios.
他们当初不想适应数字化时代
They didn't want to adapt to the digital age.
现在他们被声破天 网飞 油管淹没了
Now they're getting smoked by Spotify, Netflix, YouTube.
这如出一辙 传统银行业 数字货币
It's the same thing. Traditional banking, digital currency.
机不可失 时不再来 朋友
That train is leaving the station my friends,
要么趁早上车 要么落在后面
so you either jump on-board or get left behind.
非常吸引人
Well, very intriguing.
我们需要内部讨论一下
We're going to chat internally.
然后我们再跟你联♥系♥
Yeah? And we will circle back with you.
好吗
Okay?
非常感谢你 很棒
Thank you very much. It was great.
好的
Right.
我是安德鲁·塔尔曼 请留言
You've reached Andrew Talman. Please leave a message.
安德鲁 你在玩我吗
Andrew? Are you fucking kidding me?
混♥蛋♥
Prick.
这姑娘特别聪明
This girl's so smart.
神童 上过斯坦福
I mean, child prodigy, went to Stanford,
她只是完全不知道该怎么推销自己
she just has absolutely no idea how to sell herself.
好吧 但人们不买♥♥账肯定有原因
Yeah, but there has to be a reason why people aren't buying.
你是唯一看好她的
Like, you're the only one.
我觉得是种
I think it's a, sort of,
对未知未解领域的恐惧
inclination to be afraid of what you don't know or understand,
-是吗 -我觉得是人们恐惧未来
- Yeah. - and I think it's people scared of the future.
我认为 怎么
I think... Yeah?
好吧 我不明白
Okay, I don't...I don't really understand
那到底是什么
what exactly it is.
-侦币吗 -对
- GenCoin? - Yeah.
它是一种货币
It's a currency.
和其它货币一样 只不过是电子化的
It's like any other currency, but it's digital.
它不依赖任何政♥府♥或银行
Um, it's not tied to any government or bank.
这样世上所有人都能随意使用
So, anyone on Earth can access it.
那它在现实生活中是怎么产生价值
And how does it actually have real life value?
它的价值在于
It has the value that
我们对它的共同估值 和其他货币一样
we collectively ascribe to it. Same as any of this.
打个比方 就像这瓶酒
For instance, this bottle of wine,
这是你姑妈送给我们的
you know, that your aunt got us.
我们可以认定它值一千
We could agree that this is worth $1000.
你觉得我会相信这瓶酒
You want me to believe that it's a
-值一千吗 -如果我说这瓶酒
- $1000 bottle of wine? - Or if I said, it's worth $1000
我卖♥♥一千 然后你说
for me to part with it, and you said,
要花一千买♥♥下来
it's worth $1000 for me to have it.
那这瓶酒就值一千
Then it's worth $1000.
-但是 -懂了
- But... - I get it.
我知道你会懂
I know you do.
-不过 -我知道你会懂
- But - I know you do.
我还是不会花一千买♥♥这瓶破酒
I still would not pay $1000 for that shitty bottle of wine.
-我们正在喝呢 -没错
- We're drinking it. - We are.
为了
Cheers to...
我们一起生活的新篇章干杯
the start of the next chapter together.
干杯
Cheers.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? -Yeah.
-你确定 -确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
-都怪那瓶酒 -没事的
- It's all that wine. - It's okay.
-没关系 -等下
- It's okay. - Hang on.
-没关系的 -再等下
- It's okay. - Hang on.
没关系的
It's okay.
等我一下
I'll be back.
你不用
Oh, you don't...
你不用这样做
You don't have to do that.
侦币
哪位
Hello?
请问是伊兹·莫拉莱斯吗
Hi. Is this Izzy Morales?
是的
Yeah?
我是尼克·塔尔曼
Hey, this is Nick Talman.
我们今天见过 你来做过游说
We met earlier today. You came in for a pitch.
抱歉这么晚打给你
Um, look, I'm sorry to call so late,
我能明天中午请你吃个饭吗
can I buy you lunch tomorrow?
我以为你们把我否了
I thought you guys passed.
我不是代表瓦伦西亚的
This is not Valencia talking.
只是我自己 想请你吃个饭
This is just me. I would like to buy you lunch.
-大个子 好啊你 -好
- Big man. What it do. - What it do.
来
Come on.
没事吧 你挺好的吧
Straight? You all right?
挺好
All good.
锡德要说什么
What Sid have to say?
他手下达伊搞来了一大车砍刀
His boy Day called in the whole bus-load of choppers.
下星期还要从亚特兰大给他们拉货
Got them things coming down from ATL next week.
奥斯卡跟我说了昨天的事
Yo, Oskar told me what went down yesterday though.
他不听我的 你知道我不喜欢这样
Disobeyed me. You know I ain't for that.
得了吧 他也是知道我的习惯
Come on, man. He do what he knew I'd say.
杀了唐纳家的人 他们会来报复 杰
Murkin' Towners, they just gonna come back at us, Jey.
你有雄心壮志啊 大罗尼
You got big dreams, huh, Big Ronnie?
你野心大得很啊
You dream big, huh?
你是打算用那钱搞什么动作吗
You making moves with that money or what?
兄弟 你知道那笔钱洗干净了
Look, dawg, you know the money good.
我相信你 我相信你 我了解你
Come on, man, I trust you, dawg. I trust you. I know you.
但我不了解那些黑人 他们不是海地人
I don't know them niggers. They ain't Haitian.
我们都说过了 杰
We done been through this, Jey.
自从条子找上了门
Ever since the feds came up in here...
我可不想听见条子这两个字
I ain't trying to hear about no feds, though.
杰 我只是想说
Yeah, but I'm saying, Jey.
我们没以前那么强大了
We ain't got the muscle that we used to,
从上城区到自♥由♥城的每个黑人都知道
and every nigga from Overtown to Lib City know it.
但你可看见古巴人是怎么做的了
But you see how the Cubans do it.
没错 我看见他们有银行
Yeah, I see they got banks.
我看见他们有港口 有工会 等等
I see they got ports, they got unions, all that.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表