剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
What do you guys do?
你们不是想买♥♥下这里吧
Not thinking about maybe buying the place, are you?
没有
Uh, no, no.
我们想短租
We were thinking of something much more short-term.
先租一个月
We're thinking about a month.
就一个月
Just a month?
是的 但如果一切顺利
Yeah, but, you know, if things go well,
可能会再续约
we could maybe... we could maybe work something out.
一个月 一万
One month, 10,000 flat.
四千差不多
We were thinking more like four.
拉里
Larry.
这可是送上门的钱
Come on, this is free money.
你这地方这个月又租不出去
You're not renting this place out for the month.
那就六千
All right. Six.
就四千吧
It's gotta be four.
五千
Five.
我哥们说四千
My man here says four.
好吧
All right.
拉里
Larry!
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
好了 各位
All right, y'all.
收拾一下
Let's turn this bitch out.
为什么选择侦币
So why GenCoin?
加密货币就是未来
Cryptocurrency is the next thing, right?
所以呢
Meaning?
如果我能回到过去
If I can go back in time
占据部分因特网
and try to own a piece of Internet, you know?
你就是为了赚钱吧
So, you're doing it for the money?
-你不是吗 -不是
- Aren't you? - No.
-你有多懂计算机 -很精通
- How computer savvy are you? - Oh, I'm pretty savvy.
-真的吗 -对啊
- Really? - Pretty savvy, yeah.
-很好 -没错
- Fantastic. - Yeah.
你有编程技能吗
Uh, what are... Do you have any coding skills?
-编什么 -编程
- "Code"? What? - Coding.
-编程 -你会编程吗
- "Coding." - Do you code at all?
-你们很有钱吧 -你说什么
- Your folks rich? - Sorry?
你家有钱吗 爸妈有钱吗
You come from money? Do they got money?
-我 -你♥爸♥干什么的
- I... - What's your daddy do?
他是神经外科医生
He's a neurosurgeon.
把钱给我
Give me money.
这不是面试吗
I thought this was an interview.
这个
It's, um, um...
跟贝宝差不多吗
Is it kinda like PayPal?
是的 是的
Um, yes, yes.
太好了 我超爱贝宝
Oh boy! I love PayPal!
我八岁就开始编程
I've been coding since I was eight.
自己组装电脑 发明软件
Built my own rigs and developed my own software.
-因为你有这个能力 -没错
- Because you can. - Right. Because I can.
你明天能来上班吗
Can you start tomorrow?
-能 女士 -别这么叫我
- Yes, ma'am. - Don't call me that.
加油 小兄弟 使劲
Come on, bit-boy, pump it!
我就喜欢这种感觉
That's that feel I like.
我觉得应该没问题
It's good. I think it's good.
-侦币 -肯定能成
- GenCoin. - That's what's up.
侦币
有几个人选 但都没敲定
A few nibbles, but nothing concrete.
-布拉什还没找我们 -没
- No word from Blush yet? - No.
他迟早会打来
Sooner or later, he's gonna call,
问我们钱的去向
asking where his money is.
告诉他
Tell him.
-怎么说 -钱都打水漂了
- Say what? - We lost all his money?
不
No.
关键就在这里
This is the point.
我们让他知道他的钱很安全
We show him his money doing good.
这间办公室
This office.
雇的新人
The young bloods we got working for us.
只要他觉得我们靠谱 就没事了
If he thinks we're legit, all good.
然后
And then...
我们再让他加倍投资
we ask him to double down.
不行
No.
-这 -这主意太好了
- That's... - That's a brilliant idea.
这是庞氏骗局
That's actually a Ponzi scheme.
别人都这么干 伙计
That's how they do, bro.
也许吧
Well, that, it might be how it is,
也许伯尼·梅多夫这么干
how Bernie Madoff does,
但我们不能这么做
but we're not gonna do that.
这主意很棒
That's a brilliant idea.
我知道你怕布拉什
Look, I know you lookin' to pussyfoot around Blush,
但我们找投资人可能还要好几周
but it could take weeks to set up more investments.
现在是这么个情况
And here's what's up.
有人想杀我
I got a gun to my head, y'all.
死死盯着我家
The dogs are circling my house,
我孩子们住里面
where my kids at.
要不了多久 他们就会动手
And pretty soon, that hammer gonna drop.
到那时候
And when it do...
要是他们在我这里拿不到那30万
if they don't get their 300 from me...
他们就会找上你
they comin' for you.
还有你
And you.
天啊
Oh, man.
你这主意非常不合法
You know, what you're proposing is highly, highly illegal.
尼克 你把150万弄没了
Nick, you done lost a million and a half,
都没告诉投资方
and you didn't tell your investor.
你没告诉他就是因为启动资金
You didn't tell your investor 'cause you started this thing
是偷来的贩毒钱
with stolen drug money.
现在你又怕违法了
And now... you worried about illegal?
本尼迪克特·布拉什
我是本尼迪克特·布拉什
Hi, you've reached Benedict Blush.
请留言 我会尽快回复
Leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
本尼迪克特·布拉什
与布拉什见面
再见 宝贝
Have a good day, baby girl.
爸爸再见
Bye, Dad.
罗尼 你好啊
Hey, Ronnie. What dey do?
你去哪里
Where you headed?
有事吗 哥们
You need something, bro?
我就是来看看涂易在干什么
I just comin' through to see what's good with Touie.
他上学去了 哥们
Touie at school, bruh.
好的
Fo' sho. Fo' sho.
好的
Fo' sho.
不错吧
Looks legit, huh?
有些人就是用来养眼的
Some just to sit there lookin' fine, Huh?
我是本·布拉什
I'm Ben Blush,
约了9点见面
and I have a 9:00 appointment.
好的
Yes.
尼克呢
Where's Nick?
该死
Damn.
这么惨
Ain't this some shit.
我做不到 抱歉
I can't do this. I'm sorry.
我做不了
I'm not gonna do this.
现在后悔太迟了
It's too late, bruh.
他就坐在外面
He's sitting at the front right now
盯着你雇的性♥爱♥娇娃呢
staring at that sex doll you hired.
明白吗
A'ight?
我们这是诈骗
What we're doing is fraud.
尼克 你跟我们在一条船上
Nick, my nigga, you in this now.
你已经上了船
You been in this.
不可能更糟糕了
It can't get no worse.
你这是在安慰我吗
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
是的
Yeah.
是的
It is.
像男人一样站起来
All right, now stand up, man, and be a man.
我得刷个牙
I need to brush my teeth.
这是自♥拍♥
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表