剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
This is a selfie.
-是嘛 -我
- Yeah. - And I...
本尼
Benny!
很高兴见到你 伙计
Good to see you, pal.
尼克 很高兴见到你
Hey, Nick. Good to see you.
本尼迪克特
Benedict.
你好吗
How are you?
地方选得不错啊
Hey, cool space you picked out here.
很时髦
You know, very, uh, hipster.
你说到点上了
That's exactly what it is.
我们要的就是这个效果
That's exactly what we're going for.
这里有一种
You got that, uh, sort of, uh...
玩世不恭的感觉
try to look like I don't care feel.
所以这里才棒啊
That's what's cool in the valley.
颜值也不错
And, uh, oh, some pretty faces, too.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我大概也能猜出来她是谁招的
I think I know who picked out that one, yeah?
不是我...
I have no...
信不信由你 是伊兹
Believe it or not, Izzy.
-是吗 -是她争取的
- Oh, yeah? - She fought for her.
-随你说吧 -是吗
- Yeah, whatever. - Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
-那么 -那么
- So. - So...
你们想跟我讨论什么
What did you want to discuss?
我们现在呢
Um, what we've been doing
想邀请几个主要投资方
is inviting some of our big investors
来公♥司♥看看 喝喝茶
to come on down and take a tour of the offices
聊聊每月规划
and, uh, going over monthly projections.
你是想看看我会不会加倍投资
You wanted to see if I would double down.
我投资的创业公♥司♥都这么干
Same thing happens with every startup I've invested in.
他们把我请来 希望用些小伎俩
They'll have me come in and hope that I'll fall
来骗到我 到最后
for their dog and pony, and then in the end,
我要么是心血来潮
I'll either be excited enough
要么就是蠢到二次投资了
or dumb enough to re-up.
就是
Right.
我觉得你们这代人很厉害
I think it's admirable, your generation.
有人说你们自视甚高
You know, some people call it "entitlement."
我倒觉得是...
I like to think of it as...
不屈不挠
tenacity.
知道吗 本尼
You know what, Benny?
我们不跟你瞎扯
We ain't gonna bullshit you no more.
这就是尼克今天把你叫来的原因
That is 100% why Nick called you in here today.
我们还给你安排了一大堆戏码
And we did have a whole dog and whatever lined up.
伊兹本想骑着白虎出场
You know, Izzy was gonna ride in on a white tiger,
不过动物权利协会
but the Animal Rights Association wanted
会敲我们一大笔竹杠
a whole ton of cash to look the other way,
我们只好把这个念头打消了
so we scratched that idea like, you know...
等等 你不会是说
Wait, wait, wait, that doesn't mean that
烟火表演和脱衣舞♥女♥也没得看了吧
the fireworks show and the dancing girls is off, does it?
那个没取消
No, no, for sure that's on.
那个不能取消 他们不退钱
You can't return that. There are no refunds.
-概不退款 -是啊
- No refund policy. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
不过说真的 我们只是想
Hey, but on the real, though, we just trying to blow
赶紧把这事给做成
this whole thing out quick.
想在竞争中先人一步
You know, we want to stay ahead of the competition.
没错 你肯定也知道
Absolutely. As you are well aware,
拉德币会在一个月后发行
RadCoin launches in a month.
-是的 -你之前不是说过
- Sure. - And isn't it you that said,
"谁最厉害不重要
"Doesn't matter who's best,
重要的是谁能抢占先机"
only matters who's first"?
这话是我说的
Yes, it was me who said that.
况且
Yeah. Also, um...
我们营销部门
we've got our whole marketing
还有公♥关♥策略部门都准备好了
PR strategy ready to go, ready to implement.
我们只是需要资金来周转
We just need to make our second milestone to pay for it.
那
So...
还有谁入伙了
who else is on board?
投资方
Investors.
你们之前来找我时 一无所有
I mean, when you guys came to me, you had nothing.
转眼间就变成了这样
And now, huh, so quickly.
想必是说服了
I mean, you must have
几个大佬吧
roped in a couple of heavy hitters here, huh?
都有谁
Who are they?
你也知道
You... you know that
在这个节骨眼上
it's not prudent at this juncture
不太适合披露投资方的名字
to reveal the names of the other investors.
-我们希望 -没错
- We try to keep that... - Correct.
没错 我们要保密
Correct. We're keeping it very private.
我应该有权知道吧
I think I have a right to know.
尤其是你们还想让我加倍投资
I mean, especially since you're asking me to re-up.
我们现在有个框架计划
Yeah. I mean, we have a broad overview,
但我们不能分享投资方信息
but we don't share investor info here.
我们可以给你看资产流动性
We can show you our liquidity,
-预算 规划 -没错
- our budget, our projections... - Yeah, yeah.
都为你准备好了
I set it all up for you.
据我所知
I... look, I mean, as far as I know,
你们把我叫来
you could be bringing me in here
很可能是因为你们现在
because I am literally the only investor
只有我一个投资方
you have right now.
如果真是这样
And it wouldn't be a sound decision
加倍投资好像并不明智吧
to re-up if that were the case, now would it?
-当然 -确实是这样
- No. - No, it wouldn't.
这样吧 布拉什
You know what, Blush?
我给你透露点信息
I'mma get you some names.
我先给其他投资方打个电♥话♥
I'mma call up some of the other investors,
看他们同不同意我们透露他们名字
make sure it's cool that we disclose their names to you.
我还需要你们银行的资金证明
I'm also gonna need some proof of funds from your bank.
可以 不过为什么
Sure. Why... why is that?
我只想知道你们银行里
Well, I want to make sure that
不止我一笔投资金
my money isn't getting lonely, you know?
有道理 这没问题
Fair enough, fair enough. We can do that.
能不能给我们
Maybe give us, uh...
我们这周末给你行吗
We'll probably get that for ya end of the week?
我现在就想看
No, I'd like it right now.
我不确定现在能不能拿到
I don't know if we have it that handy.
伊兹 能拿到吗
Uh, Izzy, can we do that?
没问题 营销经理那里有
Yeah, yeah, yeah. The business manager has it,
不过她今天不在
but she... She's not here today.
这样啊
Ah. Well...
我的律师肯定能解决
I'm sure my lawyers can sort all this out.
我把他叫来吧
I think I'm gonna have him drop by.
-没问题 -去吧
- Do it. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
他随时都可以来
Just have him... have him stop by
我们会把材料都准备好
whenever you want, and we'll everything ready for you, bruh.
都会准备好
We'll get it prepared.
本 很开心见到你
Hey, Ben, great... Great to see ya.
梅根 送送布拉什
Hey, Megan, show Blush out.
这下好了 咱们三个人
Okay, all three of us,
要去蹲好久的监狱了
we're going to prison for a very long time.
-闭嘴 -我们才不会坐牢
- Shut up. - We're not going to prison.
我们肯定会坐牢 他知道了
We're definitely going to prison. He knows.
-他不可能都知道 -他肯定知道
- He doesn't "know" know. He... - He most definitely knows.
等他带着律师过来
And when he comes with his lawyers,
我们就完了
that's game over.
他想看我们的资金证明
He wanted to see proof of funds!
那我们就伪造点文件出来
Okay, we just have her fake up some documents.
天啊 别说了 这样只会更糟
Oh, my god! Stop! That's making it worse.
-你有更好的主意吗 尼克 -没有
- You got a better idea, Nick? - No, I don't.
我们得弄出笔钱来
We gotta get him that money.
天啊
Jesus.
今天周几
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表