剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
格里戈力 你干什么
这是要砍我吗
波格丹 听我说
你知道的
我要我做什么都行
我们做笔交易
算了吧
你了解我的
我知道
我们想办法解决
我知道
别这样 波格丹
真是可惜啊
等等 他在做什么
等我们烧了你的餐厅
我们就没利润了
开煤气
波格丹 住手
快打开
有事好商量
真可惜
也许我们能把你妻子卖♥♥个好价钱
你的孩子也可以
我什么都愿意做
求你了 要我做什么都行
什么都行 波格丹
任何事
你尽管提
我都照做
任何事
我都照做
她的血...
She had been bleeding for...
流了多久我记不清了
I guess I lost track of time.
总之一个人能失血多久
How long does a person bleed for anyway?
很快 就会流光
Oh... pretty soon, it's gonna run out.
要么就会停止心跳
Or their heart will stop.
我不记得她是什么时候停止心跳的
I don't recollect when that happened.
但我想应该很快 因为
But I'm guessing pretty soon, uh, because...
对 是从右到左
Yeah, it was... it was right to left,
所以第二拳应该是
so it would have been on the left side of her head,
打在她头部左侧
the second blow.
这是致命一击
I mean, the one that really...
总之 这一拳立马就把她放倒了
Anyway, it put her down pretty quick.
但我认为死因是失血过多
But I'm... I'm saying, I think it's the blood loss
而不是撞击本身
rather than the... the actual impact.
你就在那时把她放进了行李箱吗
And that is when you put her in a suitcase?
不 我
Uh, no, I...
我用威斯其包住她 然后折叠
I wrapped her in visquine, and then I folded...
威斯其 威斯其是什么
Visquine? What is visquine?
是一种
It's a...
是一种厚的塑料 就像防水布
It's a thick plastic. It's like a tarp...
好 好 拼写一下"威斯其"
Okay, okay. Give me spelling of "Visquine."
-威... -说塑料就行了
- V-I... - Just say plastic.
对 塑料就好
Yeah, plastic's fine.
-塑料 -普罗斯托 说塑料
- Plastic. - Prosto plastik.
-塑料 -他会说英语吗
- Plastic? - Does he even speak English?
-他会说英语 -很好
- He speak English. - Good.
继续
Continue.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我用塑料 -把她卷起来
- So I wrap her... - ...up in this plastic.
我拿出一个行李箱
I got a suitcase out.
是邓恩里格利牌的
It was a Dunn & Wrigly.
-我喜欢这个牌子 -是吧
- I love that brand. - Okay.
这牌子很结实
Really sturdy brand.
我把她的身体整个放进行李箱
I fit her whole body right into suitcase.
塞不下 所以我
She didn't fit, so I, uh...
只好掰断了她的关节
...have to break ankles to make it fit.
但她个子很小
But she was small.
然后你就开车去了河边
And that's when you drove to the river?
不是马上
No, I waited.
我先确保我把所有地方都清洗干净
I made sure I'd cleaned everything first.
漂白 就花了好几个小时
Bleach. Hours I spent.
之后没错 我把行李箱
And then, yes, I took the suitcase
运到了河边 走的天桥
to the river, b-by the overpass.
那是几点钟
What time would you say it was?
有可能是凌晨三点或者三点半
This would have been 3:00 a.m., 3:30, maybe.
我把
I put, um...
我把汉堡肉扔到河里
I put hamburger meat in the water
用来吸引鳄鱼
to attract the alligators.
这知道这样管用
I know it worked.
那是我最后一次见她
It's the last time I saw her.
我问你一个很有趣的问题
Let me ask you a really fun question.
好
Yeah.
你为什么要杀她
Why'd you do it?
她问的太多了
She was asking too many questions.
她是个不折不扣的干将
She was real go-getter.
你明白吗
You know?
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
即便格里戈力自首了
Even with a confession from Grigory...
我们也能轻而易举地让你成为幕后主使
we could easily make it you who is behind bars.
任何时候 他都能
At any point, he could very well, um...
恢复理智 推♥翻♥他的说法
come to his senses and recant his story.
我可以透露给你告密者
Well, I can name snitches.
在你进行房♥地♥产♥交易时
I can look the other way
我可以视而不见 直接点
while you do your real estate deals, but come on.
你想要什么 告诉我
What do you need? Tell me.
-尼克·塔尔曼 -什么
- Nick Talman. - What?
我准备拉些知名度很高的投资者
I'm about to bring in some very high-profile investors
来投资侦币 但
to back GenCoin, but, uh...
如果有人打算调查资金链
there is still some... baggage...
那就让我们有些包袱
if anyone were to look into the money trail.
所以你认为尼克·塔尔曼
So you think Nick Talman
该为他爸爸的错误买♥♥单
should take the fall for his dad?
创业公♥司♥
第二季 第一集
需要帮忙尽管开口
Tell us what you need.
我们是来帮忙的 妹子
Yeah, we're here for you, girl.
你什么都不能做吗
You can't do nothing?
让杀手得到惩罚
Make it right?
陪着你的家人就好 伊兹
Just be here with your family, Izz.
只用陪着我的家人 他们却会逍遥法外
Just be here with my family? They're gonna get away with it.
你们不相信我
You guys don't believe me.
伊兹 他们不会逍遥法外...
Izzy, I-I don't think they're gonna get away...
他们认为是帮派行为
They thought it was a gang!
警♥察♥说是找错房♥子了
The cops said it was the wrong house.
他们不会被绳之以法
They're gonna get away with it.
伊兹 你不清楚你的请求很...
Izz, I don't think you understand what you're asking...
我清楚得很 罗尼
I know what I'm asking for, Ronnie.
所以我才请求你
That's why I'm asking you!
伊兹 冷静一点
Hey, Izz, just... calm down.
去你的
Don't fucking do that.
别把我当小孩
Don't treat me like a kid!
我们都...
Let's all just...
虽然我认为我们该谈谈这事
I think we should have this conversation,
但应该先暂缓
but I think we should table it.
这事我们得巧妙处理
Need to be smart about this.
"巧妙"
"Smart."
伊兹 我们支持你
Izz, you got us.
很显然 并不是
Obviously, I don't.
我想
I think...
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
我想我们该走了
I think we should go.
走
Go.
你认为我们处境危险吗
You think we're in any kind of danger?
那枪是警告
It was a warning shot.
低调点就是了
Just keep your head down some.
好
Okay.
保持低调 很快就会过去了
Stay low. It's gonna blow over soon.
好
All right.
代我向坦问好
Tell Tam I said hey.
没问题
For sure.
你真认为他们会去
You really think they will?
太荒谬了 谁会去那里
That's ridiculous. Who gonna go over there?
怎么 你不相信我
What, you don't believe me?
自己过去看
Go walk by.
嬉皮士排队买♥♥十美元一杯的拿铁
Hipsters lining up for $10 lattes.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表