剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
I'm joking, Mom. It's awesome.
-戴尔菲 不能让他们坐一起 -为什么
- Delphi, you cannot sit these people together. - Why not?
-他们可是水火不容 -阿道夫 阿道夫
- They'll kill each other. - Adolfo. Adolfo!
弄脏了
It's stained.
什么声音
What's that?
伊兹 伊兹
Izzy! Izzy!
不不 不能把这些放进来
No, no, no, no, hey! These are not living here.
-我没地方放了 -是吗
- I got nowhere else to put 'em. -Oh, really?
我有个主意
Hey, I got an idea.
找份工作怎么样 租间公♥寓♥怎么样
How about a job, huh? How about renting an apartment?
这就是我的工作怎么样
How about this is my job?
什么 你是说有人付钱让你这么做
What? You're going to tell me that people are paying you for this?
很快就会有
They will, soon.
-什么 -姐
- What? - Hey, Sis.
-戴尔宝儿 -亲爱的 还是放你房♥间吧
- Hey, Delly Belly. -Corazon, this might be better in your room.
不 老爸 我房♥间电压不足
No, Dad, it's not enough amps in there.
我从12岁说到现在了
I've been telling you that since I was 12.
-小帅哥怎么了 -小帅哥把我轰出来了
- What happened to Pookie-Head? - Pookie-Head kicked me out.
太惨啊 你没有别的地方住吗
That sucks, but can't you get another place?
-我没钱了 -可真稀奇
- I'm out of cash. - Oh, big surprise there!
-别吵了 妈 -马塔 小伊
- Step off, Mom, I swear... - Marta! Izzy!
-求你们了 -认真的吗
- Please! Por favor! - Seriously?
-明天是我人生中最重要的一天 -侦币
- I got the biggest pitch of my damn life tomorrow. - GenCoin?
是的 这家私人贷款公♥司♥要为我注资
Yeah, this private loans dude's bringing me in.
-是她博客的东西吗 -不是 爸
- Is this her blog thing? - No, Dad, it's not.
-是一种货币 -你知道什么是博客吗
- It's a currency. - Do you even know what a blog is?
一种将要改变世界的数字货币
A digital currency that's going to change the world.
会改变世界
Oh, it's going to change the world?
你都已经说了几年了
Hey, you've been saying that for years!
它不依赖任何政♥府♥ 银行或规章
It's not tied to any governments, any banks, any regulations.
世上任何人都能用
Anybody in the world can use it.
只要你有手♥机♥
All you need is a cell phone.
你应该没有手♥机♥吧
I don't think you have one of those, do you?
我有台翻盖手♥机♥
I got a flip phone.
你用不了...
You can't use...
让她待段时间吧
Just let her stay for a while.
她们俩同时在家多好
It'll be nice to have the two of them together again.
-我牺牲了全部积蓄... -牺牲
- You know what? I did not sacrifice my entire savings... - Sacrifice?
是的 牺牲 送你去斯坦福
Yes, sacrifice, to send you to Stanford...
我又没求你送我去
I was not begging you to go there!
不是为了让你设计...
Hey! For you to run around and create...
这是什么 电脑游戏吗
What? What is this? Like, computer games?
-管它是什么 -知道吗
- Whatever the hell this is! - Hey! Guess what?
-什么 -我让那个娘炮码农干了我一年
- What? - I let that molly-popping Key Rat cum inside me for a year
才编写出了侦币的算法
so I could build the algorithm for GenCoin.
不要教我什么是牺牲
Don't lecture me on sacrifice.
动作好快
Huh, that was quick.
-我们不能再这样下去了 -你酒还没醒
- We shouldn't do this anymore. - You drunk yet?
-工作怎么样 -我可以冲个澡
- How's work? - I could use a shower.
好爽
Fuck! Fuck!
我们重新开始
Let's start over.
好吗
All right?
是什么在阻碍我们
What's stopping us?
我所有东西都还在储藏室
All my stuff's still in storage.
一天就可以拆包放好
It's like a day of unpacking.
是啊
Yeah.
我可以放弃一切
I can quit. I can quit all of it.
我们去旅行 就像我们以前总说的那样
We can travel, like we always said we would.
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
中国 泰国 哪里都行
China, Thailand, anywhere.
-谢丽尔 你想要吗 -想
- Cheryl, do you wanna? - Yeah.
-你想要吗 -想
- Do you wanna? - Yeah.
但我们得暂缓一下
We have to call off the dogs first though, huh?
我差点就信你了
You had me there for a second.
不 等等
No, wait.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你满嘴胡言
You're so full of shit!
你打算拖多久
How long did you plan on keeping that up for, huh?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
等所有律师都走了吗
Till all the lawyers went away?
等你领到退休金吗
Till you got your pension?
得了吧 我的退休金也是你拿
Fuck you, I don't even get my pension, you get my pension.
好吧
Yeah.
你剪头发了
You cut your hair?
没有
No, I didn't.
看起来不错
Well, it looks good.
还记得那个吗
Remember that one?
记得
Yeah.
来点威士忌吗
Scotch?
不了 谢谢
Uh, no, thank you.
我要喝一杯
Well, I'm going to have one.
我以为你戒酒了
I thought you quit drinking.
是戒了
I did.
工作怎么样
So, how's work?
还不错
Uh, work's fine.
很好 你跟那谁怎么样了...
Good. Good. And how are things with...
-泰勒 -我记得 泰勒
- Taylor. - I know. Taylor.
你们关系还好吗
You guys doing okay?
叫我来干什么
Why am I here?
你病了 为什么叫我过来
Are you sick? Why did you call me?
去兜个风吧
How about we go for a ride?
这是在干什么
What are we doing?
尼克 你知道我是做什么的 从哪里挣钱
Uh, Nick, you know what I do. You know where I get my money.
我别无选择了
Well, I'm out of options.
警♥察♥盯上我了
The feds are all the way up my ass.
你是我唯一能信任的人
You are the only person I can trust.
这里有两百多万
There's over two million dollars here.
-你得帮我转走 -什么
- I need you to move it. - What?
这里有银行路由账号♥
There's routing numbers.
将钱转至哪里的说明
Instructions on where to funnel the money.
要在下周二前到账
I just need it to land by next Tuesday.
天啊 停车
Oh, my God. Pull the car over!
-你通过瓦伦西亚 -你自己来
- You go through Valencia... - Do it yourself!
他们冻结了我所有的贝莱德信托基金账户
They froze all my BFO accounts.
我不是开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
但你能挪走 没人能查到
But you can move it, and nobody would ever see a trace of it.
-停车 快停车 -好吧
- Pull the car over right now! Just pull the car over! - Fine!
等等
Wait!
我一生都在为你赎罪
My entire life, I have tried to atone for all your bullshit,
这让我良心上过得去
and make something decent of myself.
为什么你一直要拉我下水
Why do you insist on dragging me down with you?
我不会做的
It's not going to happen.
他们会杀了我
They're going to kill me.
如果这笔钱被查封
I lose this money, it gets seized.
一些危险人物就会找我算账
I'm going to owe some very dangerous people.
如果我真有不测...
If something happens...
你心里真能过意的去吗
you really want that hanging over your head?
爸爸...
Dada...
你猜怎么着
guess what?
涂易让我给你看样东西 猜猜是什么
Touie want me to show you something. Guess what it is?
-你哥哥让你这么做的吗 -是呀
- Your brother tell you to do that? - Yeah.
-你确定吗 -是呀
- You sure? You sure? - Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
我看看你是不是在说谎
If you're lying, I'm going to find out.
我还会再挠你痒痒
I'm going to tickle you again.
涂易 是你让妹妹喷我水的吗
Hey, Touie, you tell your sister to squirt me?
不是
No.
埃尔丝 你哥哥把你出♥卖♥♥♥了
Hey, Els, your brother done sold you out.
涂易
Touie!
你昨晚什么时候回来的
What time did you get home last night?
比你早点 爸
Before you did, Pop.
早饭马上就好
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表