剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
没错 可是他们的话 不行
Right. But them, I can't.
好吗 对不起 我 不能
Okay? I'm sorry. I just... I can't.
你当然能 这是你的钱 你做的决定
You can. It's your money. It's your decision.
-你能的 -并不是这样的
- You can. - Not really.
有很多其他因素影响着
There's just a lot of other factors involved
这样的决定 很难说得清
in decisions like that. It's really tricky.
看 这就是问题所在
You see? That's the thing.
你假装很前卫很高端
You pretend to be all cutting-edge and progressive,
还问我们为什么
asking about the why.
为什么 尼克 为什么 罗纳德
Why, Nick? Why, Ronald?
为什么
Why?
你不过像其他人一样是个企业傀儡
You're just a corporate stooge like the rest of em.
跟你说我一直在想
You know, I've been thinking.
我觉得你忽视了
I think you've been overlooking the value
一个基于理论的公♥司♥价值
of a company based in ideology right now.
如果它能使人成为关键
If you set out to make it about people...
如果人类共同价值是你的标准
if common human values are your measuring stick...
而不是盈利 唯一可以毁灭我们的
and not profit, the only thing that could undo us
正是屈服于这个国家所建立于的
is succumbing to the same misguided values
歪曲的价值
that this country was built on.
贪婪 自大
Greed. Ego.
你应该把这些都写下来
You should be writing all this down.
三杯龙舌兰 谢谢
Three tequila shots, please.
这就是为什么我要与
That's why I surround myself with people
懂得共同价值的人为伍
that understand common values,
比如罗纳德·达西 尼克·塔尔曼
like Ronald Dacey, Nick Talman.
他们是侦币的真正英雄
They're the real heroes of GenCoin.
他们让我了解侦币在这世上的真正用处
They showed me its true place in this world.
-他姓啥来着 -达西
- His last name again? - Dacey.
达 西
D-A-C-E-Y.
塔尔曼 塔 尔
Talman. T-A-L...
曼
M-A-N.
你太棒了
Wow! You're the best!
没有他们 就没有侦币
There's no GenCoin without them.
谢谢
Thank you.
我拿走了
I'll take this.
就两分钟 拜托 两年半的感情
Just two minutes. Please, two and a half years,
我只求你给我两分钟
all I'm asking for is two minutes.
我真的搞砸了
I really, really messed up.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really, really sorry.
我不敢相信我们会有这样的谈话
I can't even believe we're having this conversation.
我不敢相信事情会恶化得这么快
I can't believe it got so bad so fast.
听着
Look...
我骗了你
I lied to you.
我很抱歉
And I'm so sorry.
这不是借口
And this isn't an excuse at all.
我 这只是一个
I... it was just one of those things
开始很小的事
where it started as something very small.
我在尝试做点好事
And I was trying to do something good.
-对谁 -而它
- For who? - And it...
什么意思
What do you mean?
对谁是好事
Who was it good for?
我
I...
我觉得你还没明白
I still don't think you understand
侦币的意义
what GenCoin is about.
那你呢 尼克
Do you, Nick?
你拿了毒资 你犯了欺诈罪
You took drug money. You committed fraud.
你跟一个黑帮成员混在一起
I mean, you're hanging out with a gangster.
天哪
Jesus Christ!
你伤了人吗
I mean, have you hurt people?
-我什么 -回答我的问题
- Have I what? - Just answer the question.
你有没有伤害别人 我不知道
Have you hurt anybody? I don't know...
你什么意思 我有没有
What do you mean? Have I...
我有没有伤害别人 什么
Have I hurt anyone? What?
我不知道 我该怎么想
I don't know! What am I supposed to think?
不是 我不知道 不是那样
No... I don't know! Not that!
你在说什么 你不
What are you talking about? You don't...
你 你不会 好吧
you... do you really... okay.
对不起 你真觉得我会做这种事吗
I'm sorry. Do you really think I would do something like that?
我不知道 老实说 我不知道
I don't know. Honestly, I don't know.
我之前不会 我所了解的
No, I didn't before. The person that...
-泰勒 -那个人 但不
- Taylor! - That I knew! But no...
你了解我的 你在说什么呢
You know me. What are you talking about?
我不了解你 不了解你是因为 尼克
I don't know you! I don't know you because, Nick,
我就是不了解 我不懂你
I don't, okay? I... I don't know you.
因为你都不了解你自己
Okay? Because you don't even know you.
你骗了自己
You lie to yourself.
你喜欢假装自己在做好事
You like to pretend you're this... this do-gooder,
做什么小♥额♥贷♥款♥那些糊烂玩意儿
okay, with your micro-financing bullshit,
你还辞职了
and you quit your job.
我要是说了 你就不会让我这么做了
Hey, you wouldn't have let me if I told you. Okay?
-是吗 -没错 肯定是这样
- Oh, really? - Yeah! That's absolutely right!
你和你♥爸♥ 也许你们应该
You and your dad... Maybe if you would just
让我做我想做的人
have let me be who I wanted to be!
-什么 什么 -不 我没开玩笑
- What? What? - No, I'm not kidding!
我没开玩笑 你们
I'm not kidding! You guys...
你们看着我就像是个无关紧要的闲汉
you looked at me like I was some irreverent hippie
完全不鸟家里的事
who didn't give a shit about family
完全不懂得付出
or... or about... about providing
就因为我不想要保时捷
because I didn't want a Porsche,
不想谈论房♥地♥产♥
or I didn't want to chat about real estate,
不想对那些富商阿谀奉承
or I didn't wanna suck off my rich friends
不然我就能飞黄腾达
so I could climb the ladder
站在我家别♥墅♥楼顶
and wave my dick from
肆无忌惮地蔑视众生
the fucking top of my big mansion,
因为我无比自豪自己能
because I'm very proud that I can spend
砸二十万给自己女儿办成人礼
$200,000 on my kid's fucking bat mitzvah.
真♥他♥妈♥好极了
So... fucking great.
对不起
I'm sorry.
泰勒
Taylor... hey.
-别说了 拜托 -不
- Just stop. Just... please. - No.
拜托 别说话了 让我自己静会儿
Please, just stop talking. Just leave me alone for a second.
妈的 那你想要我怎么说
Goddamn it! What am I supposed to say
你都把我看成是一个暴♥力♥男了
when you start acting like I'm a violent person?
我想让你怎么说 你就应该说句
What are you supposed to say? You are supposed to say,
"对不起" 就可以闭嘴了
"I'm sorry," and then shut the fuck up!
你别以为整件事只有你最倒霉
You are not supposed to make this all about you.
你知道什么让我最不爽吗
I mean, you know what really sucks?
当...当我最开始爱上你的时候
When... when I first fell in love with you,
当我第一次认清自己
when I really knew for the first time
只想和你在一起的时候
that I wanted to be with you, I mean,
我遇到过许许多多男人
there were all those other guys there, okay?
许多渣男
All those other douchebags.
可当我遇见了你 我就知道找对了
And then I met you, and I just knew it.
你与众不同
Okay, you were different.
我欣赏你
And I respected that.
我欣赏你的激♥情♥
Okay, I respected your passion.
我欣赏你的真诚
I respected your integrity.
另外 我爸也一样
And, by the way, so did my dad. Okay?
我爸一直都很喜欢你
My dad's always liked you,
我才不管我和我爸这么看待你
and I don't really give a shit what notion you've put on him
会让你对我和他抱有什么想法
or what notion you put on me about the way that we look at you,
因为那都不是真的 全都不是真的
because it's not true. Okay? It's not true!
都只是你的臆想 太不公平了
It is all in your head, and it's not fair.
那是你的问题 那是你的自卑
That is your issue. That is your self pity.
那是你没有安全感
That is your insecurity.
我都不知道...
I don't even know what...
我以为我了解你
I thought I knew you. Well...
我曾经很了解你
I used to know you.
了解那个曾经的你
The guy that you used to be.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表