剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
给 伙计
Here you go, fella.
给
There you go.
上膛 上膛
Load it up, load it up, load it up.
这才对嘛 快试试
That's what I'm talking about. Let's go.
-来 拿上 -你们都知道了
- Come on, come on, get some. - Y'all already know.
快试试 兄弟
Turn up, Dawg.
-大个子罗尼 -你好 兄弟
- Big man Ronnie. - What it do, man?
好啊 大罗尼
Oh, shit. Big Ronnie.
锡德 你好啊
Sid, what it do?
这些就是吗
These them right here?
刚从亚特兰大运来 无序列号♥
Fresh and clear from ATL. No serials.
不过要多花点钱
It's some extra cash though.
杰和我会付清的
Jey and I will be squared with the shit.
没问题
It's all good.
多亏了G
Thanks to my G right here.
小奥赚了些外快 明白我意思吧
O pulled in some quick bills, you know what I'm saying?
必须的 兄弟 你懂的
Had to, dawg. You already know.
大罗尼说我们的钱不能流通了
Big Ronnie here say our cash ain't liquid no more.
不过没事
It's all good though.
周六晚上动手
It's going down Saturday night.
我们要像点亮阿富汗那样
We gonna light up Overtown
点亮上城 明白吗
like it's goddamn Afghanistan. You feel me?
-明白 -我们从藏匿屋开始
- Yeah. - We're gonna start off with the stash house though.
你儿子前几天晚上去侦察了
Hey, your little boy, he scoped 'em out the other night.
他做得挺好 做得不错
He did good. He did right.
他和小奥去监视了他们
Yeah. Him and O staked 'em out.
戴维斯就在那里 老兄
Yeah, that's where Davis be at, man.
迦勒和他所有弟兄都会在那里埋伏
Caleb, all them niggas be up in there holed up.
等着我们
Waitin' to get us,
但我们要先下手 明白吗
but we gonna get them first, you feel me?
周六晚上
Saturday night?
他们都会在那里 兄弟
Their whole crew gonna be up in there, man.
一起吗
You with us?
跟我去吗
You with me?
宝贝 你在想什么
Baby, where you at?
没什么
I'm right here.
你分神了
No, you ain't.
他们找到了唐纳家的藏匿屋
They found them Towners' stash house.
就是袭击我们的那群人
Bunch a them that came at us.
他们杀了朱尔斯和乔尔
They killed Jules and Joelle.
杰把年轻人都煽动起来了
Jey got them young bloods all worked up.
那些小伙子跟涂易差不多大
Boys ain't much older than Touie.
让他们带着砍刀到处跑
Got 'em runnin' around with choppers
就像我们在作战一样
like we at damn war or somethin'.
我们不就是在打仗吗
We are, ain't we?
他们先动的手
They came at us.
坦 不是吧
Tam, for real?
他们先动手
They came at us
是因为他们想挑事
'cause they trying to start some shit.
不再是为了争地盘
It ain't about turf no more.
他们想让我们找上门
They want us to come at 'em.
我们现在正中他们的圈套
And we doing exactly what they want.
你告诉过涂易
You told Touie.
记得吗
Remember?
你跟他说 "这就是我们的命"
You told him, "This the life we been given."
这里是我们的家 宝贝
This our home, baby.
我们就是在这里养家的
This neighborhood, this where we raise our family.
你真觉得你正忙活的这事
Okay, look, you really think this thing you got
能改变我们吗
is gonna make a difference for us?
能改变我们家吗
For our family?
这得花时间 宝贝
It's just gonna take some time, baby.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
但在那之前
But until that happens...
如果杰让你拿起砍刀
if Jey tell you to pick up that chopper
砍死上城那些杀死乔尔
and cut down them Overtown niggas that killed Joelle,
朱尔斯
that killed Jules,
把这个地方搅得翻天覆地的混♥蛋♥
that turned this whole place upside down...
那你就得担起责任
then you gonna do how you do.
好吃
Yeah.
我更喜欢巧克力
I like the chocolate more.
阿道菲托
Yeah, but see, Adolfito,
但冰淇淋跟纯香草蛋糕更配
the ice cream goes much better with the plain vanilla cake.
我同意妈说的
Yeah, yeah, I agree with Mom.
那我们为什么不做香草味
Then why aren't we doing the vanilla?
我们在做 爸
Oh, we are, Dad.
那你们为什么让我吃这个
Then why are you having me eat all these?
我也喜欢那个 莫拉莱斯先生
I like that one too, Mr. Morales.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
我喜欢这小子不是没原因的
See, I knew there was a reason I liked this guy.
尝尝 亲爱的
Okay, taste this, mija.
不了 妈 我不吃了
No thanks, Mom. I'm okay.
宝贝 你是新娘
No, baby, you're the bride.
你必须尝一下
You gotta taste it.
-我知道 但我还得减三磅 -什么
- I know, but I gotta lose three more pounds. - What?
你不需要 宝贝
No, you don't baby.
等等 我的心肝
Now, now, now wait a minute, corazon.
你看上去很完美
You look perfect.
-谢谢爸 -宝贝 听着
- Thanks, Dad. - Hey, baby, escucha. Listen.
我跟你说件事 好吗
Let me tell you something, okay?
我在婚礼前变胖了
I gained weight before our wedding.
是吗
You did?
天天吞食烦恼
Eating my worries.
等不及要嫁给那完美可口的男人
I couldn't wait to marry my perfect, delicious man.
我得吃个圣代才行
Think I need a sundae after that.
-吃吧 爸爸 -给我
- Ven, papi. - Ya aca.
给
Ay esta.
你俩还记得
Do you girls remember
我们以前常做圣代吗
when we used to make these?
有点印象
A little.
必须要完美才行
Oh, it had to be perfect.
戴尔菲很固执
Delfi was insistent on it.
她是完美主义者
A perfectionist.
-我承认 -跟她妈一样
- Yeah, that's true. - Like her mother.
她要将巧克力调至特定温度
No, no, she needed the chocolate to be a certain temperature.
有点过分
That was bad.
香蕉必须熟得恰到好处
The bananas to be perfectly ripe.
还有樱桃 还记得你对樱桃的执念吧
And those cherries. You remember those cherries.
是的 爸 我记得
Yes, Dad, I remember the cherries.
-必须买♥♥罗莎市场的樱桃 -罗莎市场
- The ones we could only buy at Rosa's Market. - Rosa's Market.
罗莎家 可惜他们关门了
Ay, Rosa's. It was so sad that they closed, no?
我记得那天晚上
Oh, I remember that one night,
应该是戴尔菲11岁的生日
Delfi's 11th birthday I think it was,
你妈为了准备你的生日派对
Mom was running around like crazy
忙得团团转
trying to get ready for your party,
当时她没时间去罗莎家
and she didn't have time to go to Rosa's,
所以就买♥♥了普通樱桃
so she just bought some regular old cherries.
我记得 爸
Yeah, I remember, Dad.
戴尔菲又哭又闹
Well, Delfi threw quite a fit.
"必须要他们家樱桃"
"It has to be these cherries!"
行了 爸
Oh, my god. Dad!
真的
It's true!
-你知道姐姐的反应吗 -怎么
- And your sister, you know what she did? - What?
她摔了小猪存钱罐
She broke open her piggy bank,
骑车去罗莎市场
rode her bike to Rosa's Market,
亲自帮你买♥♥了回来
and bought them for you herself.
这段我不记得了
I don't remember that part.
是真的
Oh, she did.
她一直在用自己的方式照顾你
She's always looked out for you in her own way.
她也在照顾着我们全家
And she looks out for all of us.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表