剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah.
我马上过去
I'll be there.
戴尔
Delly?
怎么了
Yeah?
你真漂亮
You look beautiful.
我知道
I know.
你要记得锁侧门
You should try locking the side gate.
你怎么不走前门
What's wrong with the front door?
我觉得你不会开门
I didn't think you would open.
我...
I, uh...
有些话要说
I have some things I need to say.
我要解释一下
I need to explain myself.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吗
Okay? Um...
对不起
I'm sorry.
真好
Great.
道个歉没事了
Everything's better then.
听我解释
Let me explain myself.
我知道你要说什么
I think you know what you're gonna say.
我也被踢出来了 尼克
No, I got pushed out too, Nick.
我被洗出局了 我完了
I'm out of my own thing. I'm done.
他拉了一个第三方
He brought in a third partner.
是个服务器群组
This, uh, server farm.
一家网络管理公♥司♥
A network management company.
结果公♥司♥也是他的
It turns out that he owns it, too.
他就占了多数股份
Which makes him a majority,
然后直接投票把我踢出了公♥司♥
then he single-handedly voted me out.
律师说这叫恶意收♥购♥
The lawyers called it a hostile takeover.
是有这种东西
Yeah, it's a thing.
我的代码被他强占了
He owns my code.
侦币
GenCoin.
我毕生心血就这么归他了
My life's work, it's his just like that.
太惨了
Well, that sucks.
是啊 总之...
Yeah. Anyway...
总之你现在道歉
Yeah, anyway, now you're sorry,
是因为你一无所有
'cause you've got nothing.
我劝过他让你们回来
I tried to bring you guys back in.
我尽力了
I tried.
但你也知道 当时一团糟
But everything was a mess and you know that.
我束手无策
I didn't know what to do.
我只是想让侦币变成现实
I just wanted GenCoin to work.
我只在乎这件事
That's all I cared about.
这比你 我 罗尼都重要
It was bigger than you or me or Ronnie or...
好了 希望说完这些你能好受点
Okay, I hope that makes you feel better.
我送你出去
Let me show you the front door.
如果你之前
Maybe if you wouldn't
不把我当成疯子
have treated me like a fucking crazy person,
-尊重我一些 -你就是个疯子
- and had some respect for me. - You are a fucking crazy person!
你不了解我
You don't know me!
你知道你疯了
I know you're fucking crazy!
你什么都不明白 为什么呢
You don't know nothing. You know why?
因为你什么都不缺
You don't know because you have all of this.
你也不了解我 好吗
You don't know me either, all right?
-说话注意点 -有钱白人的通病
- So watch what you say. - Rich white people problems!
你不了解我 也不了解我的经历
You don't know me and you don't know what I've been through.
你也不知道我的经历
You have no idea what I've been through.
好可怜哦
Boo fucking hoo.
你老爸不要你了
Your daddy ran out on you.
-别这么说 -怎么了
- Don't fucking say that. Don't fucking say that. - What's wrong?
我们互相都不了解
I don't know you, you don't know me,
我不知道你脑子里...
and I don't know what goes inside your...
来啊 儿子
Come on, son.
就让你老爸这么虐你吗
You let your old man work you like that?
来啊
Come on.
来
Come on.
振作点 再来
Come on. Hey, hey, try again. Try again.
背打我
Back me down.
背打我
Back me down.
好吧
A'ight.
防我吧
Try to stop me, a'ight?
来防我
Just try to stop me.
你怎么能让那贱♥人♥这么耍你
Why you let that bitch play you like that?
说什么呢 小子
The hell you talking, boy?
那个坐凯雷德过来的女人
The girl who come up in here in the Escalade,
带来一大笔钱
showed us a whole bunch of bills.
这事没那么简单
It's complicated.
我就说这么多
That's all I'll say.
你现在不是老大吗
Ain't you the man now?
这不是你的地盘吗
Ain't this your hood?
你就让那个白人婊♥子♥
And you gonna let some white bitch
在你的地盘上这样羞辱你吗
roll up in here and diss you like that?
那个白人婊♥子♥
That white bitch,
身边的俄♥国♥佬全副武装
she clipped up with the Russians.
我会拿到钱
Now, I'mma get that money.
但你得放聪明点
But you gotta be smart about that shit there.
爸 随便吧
Yeah, Pap. Whatever.
别跟我说"随便"
Don't "Whatever" me.
好吗
All right?
我们在谈正事
'Cause this some serious ass shit right here.
不带感情
Stone cold.
你要知道大丈夫...
You gotta know when to be the man...
能屈能伸
and when to be the bigger man.
明白吗
You feel me?
你就该把他们全杀了
Should have murked them all.
我就这意思
That's all I'm sayin'.
-是吗 -是
- Oh, is that right? - Yeah.
-把他们全干掉 -对
- I should have killed them all? - Yup.
-全部干掉 -对
- Just killed everybody there, huh? - Yup.
把他们全毙了 是吗
Just bap, bap, bap, bap? Just killed all them, huh?
-是 -直接干掉 是吗
- Yup. - Just shot 'em dead, huh?
-直接干掉 -一枪爆头
- Shot 'em dead. - Shoot 'em in the face!
-就这样干掉他们吗 -是
- Should've killed them like that, huh? - Yeah.
毙了他们 对吗
Killed 'em dead, right?
他们就不会再出现了
They ain't here no more.
全死翘翘了 就该杀了他们
They're gone. I should have just killed them, right?
给他们头上来一枪
You should have shot them in the face!
儿子 没事
Son, it's okay.
你做了该做的事
You did what you had to do.
明白吗
You understand this?
你做了该做的事
You did what you had to do.
你做了该做的事
You did what you had to do.
明白吗
A'ight?
你没做错
You did right.
发泄一下吧
Just let that shit out.
不 不 没事的
No, no, no, no, it's all right.
好儿子
That's my boy right here.
好儿子
This my boy right here.
没事了吧 我马上回来
You all right? I'll be right back, all right?
你做得很好 你做得很好
You did good. You did good.
她来这里干什么
The hell she doin' here?
-我们得谈谈 -听我们说
- We have to talk. - Just hear us out.
听着 我们都得谈谈
Listen, we all need to talk.
尼克 她来干什么 搞什么
Hey, Nick, what is she... come on, man.
-我知道 -太扯了
- I know. - It's ridiculous right here.
哪里扯
What's ridiculous?
你来这里就很扯 你心里清楚
You being here. You know what you did.
-尼克 把话讲清楚 -抱歉
- Come on now, Nick. You got some explaining to do. - I'm sorry.
不用他解释
He doesn't have to explain anything.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我为我的所作所为道歉
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表