剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
So, what do you drink?
-不 不用了 -你不喝酒吗
- Umm, no, I'm okay. - What, you don't drink?
我工作时不喝酒
Not when I'm working.
纳特 两杯奇珀酒 谢谢
Nat? Two Zippers. Thanks.
在这里我们寓工作于娱乐
Here we mix business with pleasure,
否则就没时间消遣了
otherwise there's no time for pleasure.
他那边进展怎么样
How'd he get on?
实际上比我想的要顺利
Actually, better than I thought.
我跟踪了尼克
I tailed Nick,
因为我觉得你说的也许是对的
'cause I was thinking you're probably right.
如果我从贝莱德信托基金那里
If all the accounts I grabbed
查到的账户冻结了
from BFO went cold,
那安德鲁就只能通过另一个庄家
then the only way Andrew could've moved the money
-转移款项 -是的 我说过
- was through another banker. - Yeah, I told you.
-他在惹火上身 -没错
- He's pissing himself. - Right.
-还有 -这是什么
- And also... - What's that?
他的朋友还真多样化
Diverse group of friends he's got.
这是什么
W-what is this?
他们在海滩上开联♥合♥国♥会议吗
A UN meeting on the beach?
谢了 纳特
Thanks, Nat.
老天
Oh, Jesus.
-这是什么 -这就是奇珀酒
- What is this? - This? It's a Zipper.
-请用 -看起来像一杯龙舌兰加啤酒
- Enjoy. - It looks like a shot of tequila and a beer.
是挺像的
It kinda does, huh?
祝你健康
Salud.
你没事吧
You all right there?
没事
Yeah.
这姑娘叫伊兹·莫拉莱斯
The girl is Izzy Morales
海厄利亚来的 没有前科
from Hialeah, no priors.
-目前只知道这些 -查查那个黑人
- That's all I've got so far. - Find out who the black guy is.
纳特
Oh, uh, Nat?
-请再来两杯 -等等 不 等等
- Two more, please. - Wait. No. Wait.
要等你等吧 谢了 纳特
No, you wait. Thanks, Nat.
你真是个麻烦鬼
You're trouble.
他们都这么说
That's what they say.
你不如干脆
Why don't you just...
你不如干脆给他们想要的
why don't you just give him what he wants?
-因为钱不是我的 -我知道
- 'Cause it's not my money! - I know that.
不管怎样我都是死路一条
I'm screwed either way!
我要是不逃就得去蹲监狱
I can run or go to jail!
或许你就该去蹲监狱
Maybe you should've gone to jail then!
尼克 你手里头是一颗定时炸♥弹♥
Nick, you are holding onto a time bomb.
你必须把钱转到我给你的账户
You've got to move it into that account I gave you
不然别人就...
before somebody else...
我拿去投资了
I invested it.
你拿去投资了
You invested it?
对 投了一家初创公♥司♥
Yeah, in a startup,
一家叫侦币的小技术公♥司♥
small tech company called GenCoin.
全部220万吗
All 2.2 million?
我以为或许我可以
I thought maybe I could...
我以为我可以用那笔钱做点好事
I thought I could do something good with that money!
你得拿回来 尼克
You've gotta get it back, Nick.
那笔钱不是你的
That money isn't yours.
-也不是我的 -我知道
- It wasn't mine either! - Yeah, I know.
你该把它转移的 你该把钱放到
You were supposed to move it. You were supposed to put it...
-我没有 对吧 我没有 -该死
- Well, I didn't, did I? I didn't! - Shit.
你还是不明白
You still don't get it.
你总喜欢觉得自己非常正直
You like to think you're so... righteous
这么多年来从不拿我的钱
all these years, never taking my money,
但并非因为这是脏钱
but it wasn't because it was dirty.
-是吗 -是
- No? - No.
你就是想泄愤
It's out of spite.
这让你觉得怎么样
So... where's that gotten you, huh?
有什么效果
How's that working out?
明天所有钱都会到账 海地人的除外
Money'll all be there tomorrow, all but the Haitian's cut.
这是我最后一次跟你说话
It's just gonna be the last you'll ever hear from me.
给
Here.
你真是天使
Mmm. You're a saint.
我闻到培根的味道
I smell bacon.
因为确实有培根
That's 'cause there is bacon.
挺多的 你饿了可以吃
There's plenty if you're hungry.
-我今天上白班 -我帮你打包
- I work the day shift today. - I'll box it up for you.
我真不饿 谢谢
I'm not hungry, really. Thank you.
好贴心
It's sweet.
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle?
帮我弄下电脑 亲爱的
I need help with my computer, mija.
别对我发脾气 都快中午了
Look, don't get all grumpy with me. It's almost noon.
我忙了个通宵
I worked all night.
是啊 工作相当努力吧
Yeah, it must've been hard work,
把你♥爸♥的喜力啤酒都喝光了
drinking all of your father's Heineken.
伊兹
Hey, Izzy.
你要玩"俄勒冈小道"吗
You trying to play "Oregon Trail"?
一款西部冒险游戏
-什么 -妈 这电脑跟我一样大了
- What? - Ma, this computer's as old as me.
行吧 听我说
Okay, look,
我想把这个视频发给海蒂
I've been trying to email this video to Heidi, okay?
之前从来没出过问题
I never have a problem with it.
对 当然没有过 起开
Well, right, obviously. Move.
-你在干什么 -什么都没干呢
- What are you doing? - I'm not doing nothing yet.
这破玩意儿脑梗了
This shit's having a damn aneurysm.
我去开
I got it!
-小伊 -怎么了 戴尔
- Hey, Izz. - What, Del?
有人找你
Someone's here for you.
他怎么说
So, what'd he say?
这个 他 他想要回去
Uh, well, he-he... he needs it back.
多少
How much?
所有的 除了罗纳德的30万
All of it, except for Ronald's 300.
那是
Look, it was...
你想吃点东西吗
Do you wanna get some food or something?
吃东西 是什么
Food? It was what?
好好好 很显然
Okay, okay, okay, obviously,
我没对你百分百坦白
I wasn't 100% transparent with you...
-明摆着的 -一开始没有
- Clearly! - In the beginning.
还有一件事情我忘了说
And there was one other thing that I neglected to mention,
就是
which is...
我应该说的 我绝对应该说
And I should've. I definitely should've,
一周前有个联调局的人来我办公室
but this FBI guy came to my office a week ago
找我爸 显然还要找那笔钱
looking for my dad and apparently the money,
所以我们肯定得还回去
so we should just definitely give it back.
你不认为
Don't you think that
你一开始就跟我坦白这堆破事吗
you should've been straight up with me about shit like this?
是的 我当然应该说
Yes, of course I should've.
肯定的 我非常抱歉没有说
Of course, and I'm... I'm very sorry I didn't.
我不想坐牢 尼克
I'm not going to prison, Nick.
你肯定不会坐牢
No, of course not.
你都毫不知情 很容易摆平的
Look, you didn't even know. This can go away.
我们只要把钱还回去 行吗
We just have to give it back. Okay?
还回去就行
That's all we have to do.
我们把钱还给我爸
We give the money to my dad,
联调局的人找到我爸
FBI guy finds my dad,
他去坐牢 我们就没事了
he goes to jail, we get left alone.
-真冷血 -说来话长
- That's cold. - Well, it's a long story.
那我又从零开始了
So, I'd be back at zero.
不 不是的
No. No, no, no,
-因为我们还有30万 -我们是谁
- 'cause we would still have the 300... - Who is we?
我还是很想参与这个事业
Well, I would still very much like to be involved.
-参与什么 -公♥司♥
- Involved in what? - In the company!
-参与我的公♥司♥吗 -是的
- In my company? - Yes!
你不过是个穿着西装给我投钱的人
You are a guy in a suit who gave me cash!
行 把钱还回去我就走 行吗
Okay. Okay. Put the money back, I'll be on my way, all right?
-祝你找到新的筹款人 -筹款人
- And good luck finding another fundraiser. - A fundraiser?
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表