剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
-努力改变... -扯淡
- tryin' to change... - Some bullshit!
干什么
What!
-罗纳德 -妈
- Ronald! - Mom!
-罗纳德 -冷静点
- Ronald! - Come here. Calm down.
-过来 -罗纳德
- Come here! - Ronald. Ronald!
-给我过来 -罗纳德
- Come here. Come here. - Ronald!
冷静 冷静 冷静
Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. Calm down.
冷静 冷静
Calm down. Calm down. Calm down.
我就差这么点 你明白吗
I was this close. You understand me?
今天差这么点就失去你了
This close to losing you today.
你不明白作为父亲是什么感受
You don't know what that's like as a father.
你决不能体会这种感受
You can't know what that's like.
明天可能就没这么幸运了
Tomorrow might not be so lucky.
可能会是埃尔丝
It might be Elsie.
可能会是你妈
It might be your mom.
你跟着奥斯卡到处惹事...
You run around starting fires with Oskar...
会让这里跟着遭殃
and this whole place gonna burn.
涂易
Touie...
你明白吗
You feel me?
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
妈的
Shit.
你就没有可以帮忙的朋友吗
Don't you have friends that you can ask or something?
帮什么忙 在天黑之前给我送来
To what? Just hand over a pile of cash
-一堆钱吗 没 -对啊
- by sundown? No. - Yeah!
我不认识那种会心甘情愿
No, I don't know anyone that would willingly
在天黑前给我一堆钱的人
give me a pile of cash by sundown.
有个办法 我跟你解释一下
There is this. Let me throw this out there.
说吧
Throw it out.
这叫拆分洗钱
All right. It's called smurfing.
有组织地将钱转移
It's a structured money movement.
我们今晚前得搞到22万
Now, we need 220 grand by tonight,
但我们不能去一家银行取那么多钱
but we can't go to a bank and withdraw that much.
不过可以到几家不同的银行
However, we can walk into a bunch of different banks
每家取一小部分
and ask for a little bit.
每笔不能超过一万
It will have to be less than $10,000 in each withdrawal,
不然银行就会给
otherwise they will file
金融犯罪执法网络递交现金交易报告
a Currency Transaction Report with FINCEN,
我们会坐很久的牢
and we can go to jail for a long time.
但不超过一万的话
But less than ten,
-银行就不会递交 -等等
- they're not gonna do that. - No,wait, wait.
没有人会发现吗
No one's going to notice that?
如果我们到一家银行的不同分行
Well, if we do the same bank different branches,
几次后银行会递交可疑活动报告
after a few they could file a Suspicious Activities Report,
不过这会花上几周
but that would take weeks to go through
我觉得我们会... 至少还活着
and I think we would... well, we'd be alive.
不 这是个好主意
Well, that... no, no, no, no. That's a good idea.
-我可以掩盖踪迹 -可以吗
- I can cover our tracks. - Yeah?
可以 我把剩下的22万
Yeah. I'll take the remaining 220,
转到我国外的空壳账户里
I'll run it through my foreign shells,
再转回你个人账户里
drop it right back into your personal account,
然后拆分取出来 这样几周之后
smurf the shit out of it, and then weeks from now,
银行调查的时候
when they come asking for it,
只会像是我们正准备合伙开公♥司♥
it just looks like me and you are starting a company together.
我们就是在开公♥司♥啊 不是吗
Well, we are. Aren't we?
好 我们来洗钱
All right. We'll smurf.
好 洗钱吧
All right. We can smurf.
利波韦茨和塔尔曼一起经管这项投资
All right, Liebowitz runs the investment side with Talman.
布里克尔大街
我没成功是因为那家伙
I struck out because the guy
是四十几岁的直男
is a 40-something straight man.
你觉得我会更出色吗
So, you think I'll do better?
我知道你会更出色
I know you'll do better.
没有传票的话 他可以拒绝一切要求
Look, he doesn't have to do anything without a subpoena
但决定还是他来下
but the decision is still his,
我保证他不会拒绝这张脸蛋的
and I guarantee you he won't be able to resist that face.
做这种事总觉得不好
This doesn't feel right, doing it like this.
我知道
Now, I know.
但法官至少要48小时才能签发搜查令
But it's 48 hours at best until the judge signs that warrant.
这期间塔尔曼可以转账三次了
In that time, Talman could have moved his money three times
那我们就完蛋了
and then we are fucked.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
-好吧 -等等
- Okay. - Hang on.
会有用的
It'll help.
我去了
Here it goes!
你们在逗我吧
You gotta be kidding me.
妈 妈
Ma! Ma!
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
-搞什么 -这不是你的车♥库♥ 宝贝
- What is all that shit? - This isn't your garage, mija.
我有些急事要做
I have something time sensitive.
-这里跟火炉似的 -回屋里去
- It's a hundred degrees in here! - Go inside.
没关系 妈 我们去院子里
It's okay, Mom. We'll do it in the yard.
不行 东西都在这里 宝贝
No, no, no.We got everything right here, mija.
妈 没关系
Mom, it's fine!
没事 去外面也行
It's fine. We'll just do it outside.
别担心 你没打扰到我们
Don't worry. You're not bothering us.
余额 转账金额
可你们在妨碍我
Yeah, you're bothering me.
奥克乔比 左拐上奇迹街
Okeechobee, left, then Miracle Mile.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
尼古拉斯·塔尔曼
伙计 我要来不及了
Dude, I don't think I'm gonna make it.
开快点 别跟白人似的
Drive a little faster. Stop driving like a white person.
转账进程
余额 转账金额
天啊
Oh, my God!
黑进交通灯
Hack into the traffic lights?
你以为我是干什么的
What do you think I have going on in here?
这有七万二
It's 72 grand.
好的 不错
Okay. That's good.
一共十五万二 一多半
That's 152. That's more than half.
我们应该报♥警♥
I think we should go to the police.
-不行 -报♥警♥
- No. - Yes.
我保证报♥警♥的后果
I promise you it is going to be better
肯定比他对我们要做的好
than what he is going to do to us.
不行 说清楚 不许报♥警♥
No. I promise you, we're not going to the police.
这些有一多半 我们很有诚意
That's more than half. It's a good gesture.
-诚意 -对 是诚意
- A gesture? - Yes, a gesture.
这像是个水果篮吗
Well, so it's like a fruit basket?
就像爱蒂宝鲜果王国吗
It's like an Edible Arrangement?
我们不得不去你♥爸♥家 男人点好吗
We have to be at your dad's soon. So how about you man up?
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 真是个坏主意
Oh, God! This was a bad idea.
尼克 你个白♥痴♥
Nick, you idiot.
怎么是坏主意 我们没时间了
What's a bad idea? We're out of time.
-我们已经尽力了 -不
- It's the best we could do. - No.
从头到尾都不是好主意
All of it, all of it, all of it.
我就不该打电♥话♥给你
I shouldn't have called you.
我就不该收下那笔钱
I should never have taken that money.
可你打给我了
But you did. You called me.
你说我们将改变世界
You said we would change the world.
记得吗 现在你倒害怕了
Remember? Now you're scared?
看得出来吗 很明显吗
Yeah. Can you tell? Does it show?
我早就猜到了
Why am I not surprised?
我知道我们够诚意 可还是害怕
I mean, I know we have the gesture, but still.
真是个小女生 没事
Such a little girl. It's cool.
等这一切结束
All right, when all this is over,
我们分道扬镳
I'm gonna go my way
你回去过让你舒适又不会害怕
and you can go back to your cushy vanilla life,
轻松而又平庸的日子吧
where you feel real comfortable and not scared.
那日子我也害怕
I'm scared there, too.
宝贝好啊
Hola, Corazon.
我们要传个信息
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表