剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
那是金枪鱼吗
What is that, tuna?
对 蓝鳍金枪鱼
Yeah, that is a blue fin.
在这附近钓到的
All the way out here?
不不不 哈特拉斯角那里钓的
No, no, no, no. Cape Hatteras, actually.
真的假的 我以前每年夏天都会去
You're kidding. We used to go there every summer.
都不知道那有这么好的金枪鱼
I didn't know there was good tuna.
可以算是最好的了
There's some of the best actually.
肯定感觉特别爽吧
That's got to be satisfying, right?
把这么大的玩意儿拽出水
Pulling something that big out of the water?
确实很爽
Oh, yeah, it is.
我一直想学 可就是腾不出时间
Always meant to learn, but just can't get away.
我已经七年没有休假了
You know I haven't had a vacation in seven years.
-太残忍♥了 -七年
- It's brutal. - Seven.
-我可以坐吗 -请坐
- Mind if I sit? - Please, please.
我不是来找你麻烦的
You're not in trouble by the way.
你知道我是联调局探员吧
You know I'm a federal agent, right?
赛尔比刚告诉我了
Yes, that's what Selby said.
你看着很紧张
You look nervous is all.
就好像我来找你麻烦的 其实不是
As if you're in trouble. You're not.
不不 我只是...
No, no, I think...
可能是枪吓人吧
Maybe the gun, I don't know.
这样啊
Oh, right.
那是你的另一半吗
So is that your girl?
是的 她叫泰勒
Yes, uh, Taylor is her name.
你老婆 还是你未婚妻
Wife? Fiancée? What?
现在还只是女友
Just girlfriend for now.
我们没把...
We're not putting...
那就是个称呼 我...
I mean, that's a label, but I...
-什么称呼 -女朋友
- What's a label? - "Girlfriend."
我们并没有这么正式称呼过
I was going to say, we're not putting labels on it,
不过她确实是我女友
but we are she's my girlfriend, but...
-这样啊 -目前就是这样
- Right. - It's all for right now.
抓紧吧 她可够靓的
Well, lock that down. She's a knockout.
我在努力
Yeah. Hey, I'm working on it.
很好 很好 你♥爸♥人呢
Good. Good. Where's your dad?
我们约好碰面 他没来
We had a meeting. He didn't show.
找不到他 就好像他溜走了
Can't find him. It's like he's skipped town.
所以我就在想 他会去哪里
So I'm wondering, where'd he go?
我不... 我...
Well, I don't... I...
我也不知道
I can't say I know.
我们不怎么联♥系♥
We hardly talk anymore.
除了前两天夜里
Except for the other night.
没错 我们那晚是联♥系♥过
We did. We did talk the other night.
那你和你♥爸♥聊了些什么
So what did you guys talk about, your dad and you?
让我想想 就是聊些家常
I think it was mostly, if I recall, it was mostly a catch-up.
他肯定没说过要出城什么的
He definitely didn't say anything about leaving town.
就只是随便聊聊吗
So just small talk then?
我真不是来找你麻烦的
Again, you're not in trouble.
他惹麻烦了吗
Is he in trouble?
是你♥爸♥教你钓鱼的吗
He teach you how to fish, your dad?
-很久以前教的 -好
- Yeah, he did, a long time ago. - That's great.
那就好
It's nice, you know,
留一些自己老爸的记忆还是很重要的
it's important to have those memories of your old man.
我爸呢 在我上学去的时候吞枪自尽了
See, my dad, he shot himself when I was off at school.
点38 抵下巴开了一枪
.38, under the chin, pow.
-天啊 -这白♥痴♥连自杀都不会
- Jesus. - Dumb bastard, couldn't even do that right.
子弹撞到他的下颚骨弹飞了
The bullet ricocheted off his jawbone,
从左眼飞出 蹭掉了点脑子
took out his left eye, ripped off a piece of his brain,
没有直接死掉
didn't kill him straight away,
还靠着氧气管活了整整两个月
he had to be on a vent for two whole months before he passed.
整整两个月 我们就站在一边
Two goddamn months with all of us just standing around
看着袋子装满他的屎
watching him fill a bag with shit
盼着他死
waiting for him to go.
天啊
My God.
我说天啊
I said, my God, that's...
-太可怕了 -要是真有上帝
- That's awful. - If there is a God.
也太不开眼了吧
What kind of God, right?
这个问题倒是可以改天好好讨论
Right. It's a great question for another time, maybe.
那改天再聊 不打扰你了
There'll be another time. I don't want to keep you.
好的 没事
Oh, uh, listen, no problem,
有什么能让我效劳的尽管说
let me know if there's anything I can do, okay?
要是你有你♥爸♥的消息 我真的急需联♥系♥他
If you hear from your dad, it's really important I speak to him.
好 没问题
Yeah. Absolutely.
你用了什么
So what'd you use?
什么意思
What did I use?
钓到金枪鱼 我猜不可能只用虫饵吧
To catch the tuna? Not just worms, I'm assuming.
不是用虫饵 我用鲱鱼作饵
No, not worms. I use herring.
有时会用竹荚鱼作饵
Sometimes I go with scad.
-就是用小一点的鱼 -对
- So just smaller fish then? - Yeah.
这样啊
Right.
等到哪天我退休了
You know, one of these days I'm going to retire,
你带我一起去那里 给我秀几手吧
you're going to take me out there, show me a thing or two.
-好 说好了 -什么
- Okay. It's a deal. - What?
我会的
I will.
你乐意的话 我...
If you want, I can...
告诉我就行
Let me know.
告诉我就行 我...
Let me know. I mean, like, let me know and I will...
随时都行
Anytime, really.
我是得抽出时间 不过...
I mean, I have to find the time, but, you know...
你也不会马上就退休 所以...
You know, doesn't sound like you're retiring anytime soon, so...
我是说你一直没休假
I'm just saying you haven't had a vacation.
说明肯定工作很卖♥♥力
It seems like you work hard.
他们就一直派活 我能理解
They work you. I know the feeling, so...
但你要是能抽出时间 我也会抽出时间
But if you find the time, I will also find the time.
谢谢你 尼克
Thanks, Nick.
我是安德鲁·塔尔曼 请留言
You've reached Andrew Talman. Please leave a message.
我是安德鲁·塔尔曼
You've reached Andrew Talman.
-我是安德鲁·塔尔曼 -该死
- You've reached Andrew Talman... - Goddammit!
救命 救命 救命
Help! Help! Help! Help!
-你好 我是安德鲁·塔尔曼 -妈的
- You've reached Andrew Talman... - Goddammit!
救命 救命 救命
Help! Help! Help! Help!
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表