剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
What, he didn't... He didn't tell you all about it?
-他确实说了 -对
- He did. - Yeah.
他这人真是很了不起
Actually, yeah. Oh man, that man is a piece of work.
我每次跟他谈话的时候
You know, I don't think I ever had a conversation with him
都是掏心掏肺的
that we didn't come around to the bottom line.
我只是做了自己喜欢的事
Me, I just got involved with something I care about,
-刚好又走运而已 -你喜欢狗是吗
- and I got lucky. - Yeah, so you love dogs, huh?
-不 我喜欢钱 -原来如此
- No, I love money. - Oh, I see.
打得不错 跟你打球很开心 小子
Hey, nice round. Great playing with you, kid.
-彼此彼此 -什么时候
- Yeah, likewise. - Let me know
你不想在银行干了 就联♥系♥我
if you ever want to get out from behind that desk.
-好的 -赚点大钱
- Okay. Yeah. - Earn some real scratch, you know?
-我说这话不是因为小莱 -我知道
- And I'm not saying that 'cause of Leo. - I know, I know.
本 我问你个事
Actually, Ben, let me ask you something.
你会投资小型企业或者创业公♥司♥吗
You ever do any investing in small businesses or startups?
-这一类的 -看情况
- That sort of thing? - Well, it depends.
怎么 你有客户需要合伙人吗
Why? You got some clients that need partners?
没有 其实是我自己的生意
No, no, I'm talking about something for myself, actually.
我自己想开家公♥司♥ 科技公♥司♥
I'm starting my own company. It's a tech company.
名字叫侦币 未来的货币
It's called GenCoin. It's the future of currency.
菲利普·拉斯科 联调局
宝贝
Baby.
不要这样坐 怎么
We don't sit like that. What?
快吃吧 快吃
Better eat, better eat.
大罗尼回来了
Yo, Big Man Ronnie.
你好啊 兄弟 过来坐
What you do, man? Hey, pull up a chair, man.
菜都要凉了
Food getting cold. Come on.
涂易 去哄你妹睡觉
Hey, Touie. Go ahead and take your sister to bed.
什么 让孩子饿着肚子去睡觉吗
What? You gonna send your kids to bed hungry?
这是我的孩子 我想做什么就做什么
They're my kids, Jey. I'll do whatever the hell I want.
小妹 我们走
Come on, little. Let's leave 'em.
你没事吧
You straight, man?
没事
I'm straight.
-杰叔叔再见 -回见喽
- Bye, Uncle Jey. - I'll catch y'all later. Bye.
伊曼纽尔说你
Emmanuel told me
最近常找多米尼加和波多黎各人
you been meeting up with the DR's, the Ricans.
还听说你去了自♥由♥城 什么情况
Word is you went to Lib City. What's up with that?
有桩新买♥♥卖♥♥要谈 没事
Working on this new deal. It's all good.
就跟马克·库班似的 真厉害
Like Mark Cuban, huh? My nigga.
牛逼的企业家
Entrepreneurial-ass motherfucker right here.
-你知道吗 坦 -她当然知道
- You know about that, Tam? -Yeah, course she know about that.
她是我老婆 我们无话不说
That's my girl, dawg. Tell her everything.
大家都知道了吗 还有谁知道
Okay, everybody know? Who else know?
弗朗兹知道吗 奥斯卡知道吗
Frantz know? Oskar know?
他们还不知道
No, they don't know yet.
细节还没有完全敲定 所以...
I'm still trying to work on a few details, so...
好吧 这样啊
All right. That's what's up.
原来如此
That's what's up.
这买♥♥卖♥♥对咱们来说是个好机会 兄弟
This business is a big step up for this community, dawg.
我说的可不是兰斯·查利勒斯那一套
And I ain't talking about no Lance Cherelus bullshit.
我不希望满脸胡茬 穿着紧身裤的白人
I ain't for no bearded, skinny-jean-wearing cracker
把我们这里搞成温伍德艺术区
moving up in this neighborhood, be turning this place
你懂我意思吗
into Wynwood. You feel me?
是吗 你听我说
That's what's up, but here's the deal.
你跟兰斯最好都想清楚
Both you and Lance, you gotta be outta your mind,
你们想在这里做什么买♥♥卖♥♥
thinking all that cheddar gonna be moving through here
得先问过我 过你杰哥这一关
without it coming through me first. Coming through Jey.
那我问你
Let me ask you this then.
谁给你的这个权利
Who went and decided that part?
你说什么
What's that, bruh?
这里不需要国王
This neighborhood don't need no king.
你凭什么...
So who decided...
你多久没有
When's the last time you
睁开眼睛好好看看四周了
actually opened your eyes and looked around, dawg?
这里是战场
We in a war.
这里不需要兰斯·查利勒斯
This hood don't need no Lance Cherelus.
不需要马克·库班
This hood don't need no Mark Cuban.
这里需要将军 国王
Man, this hood need a general! A king!
想玩变形金刚吗
Wanna play Transformers?
来吧
Come on.
不早了 你走吧
I think it's time that you get going.
饭没吃完你就赶我走吗
You gonna kick me out of your dinner table like that?
我根本没请你来
I never invited you.
客随主便 对吧
You gotta respect a man home, right?
但是我告诉你
But here's what's up.
不支持我就是反对我
You either with me or you against me.
你反对我 就代表坦也反对我
You against me, Tam against me.
你反对我 就代表你儿子也反对我
You against me, your boy against me.
这么一看 反对我的人还真不少啊
And that's a whole lot of against me I gotta deal with now.
多谢款待 坦 饭菜很好吃
Thanks for the food, Tam. It was so delicious.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表