剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
我来谈生意
I'm here to talk business.
那我希望
Well, then I would like
我女友先进屋
my girlfriend to go inside for the time being.
那是你的女人 哥们
Hey, that's your girl, dawg.
这是私人谈话
This is a private conversation.
她应该陪着你
And she supposed to be with you.
一直陪在你身边
By your side. Thick and thin.
天啊
God damn!
你都没告诉她你辞职了
Didn't even tell her you quit your job.
坐吧
Now sit down.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
我想好了
I've been thinking it over.
我还是会接受收♥购♥
I will take that buyout after all.
我也明白银行和现金那套
And I understand everything with the banks and cash and all that,
但是你得尽快给我
but as soon as you can get that to me...
罗纳德
Ronald.
兄弟 我们遇到个小麻烦
Aw, man, we have a small problem.
说人话
Word?
其实吧
Well, it's actually... It's actually a...
是大♥麻♥烦
It's a huge problem.
我们被黑了
We just got hacked.
有个黑客
And someone... This a hacker guy...
把钱全部拿走了
I mean, he took all of it.
"全部" 就这样吗
"All of it." That's what's up?
侦币 我的钱
GenCoin. My money.
还有布拉什的钱 所有钱
That Blush dude money. All of that money?
昨天你和宅女炒我时
That money you was gonna give me yesterday
准备给我的钱
when you and homegirl fired me...
我们没炒你 但你说得没错
Well, we didn't fire you, but yeah.
炒了 尼克
Yes, you did, Nick.
你们把我这个海地人炒了
You fired my Haitian ass.
-不 -你这么打算
- No, no. - You tried to.
我们是收♥购♥ 不是炒你鱿鱼
We offered you a buyout. - We didn't fire you.
我们都没雇你
We didn't even hire you.
你听好
You listen to me right now.
你和那个话唠的臭婊♥子♥
You and that mouthy-ass bitch
说我的钱会万无一失
told me my money was gonna be safer than it's ever been.
现在呢
Now what?
现在呢
Now what?
等下 泰勒
No, wait! Taylor,
别报♥警♥
no cops! No cops!
你会后悔的 妹子
No, you don't want to do that, girl.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
把钱还我
You get me my money.
我喜欢你不代表会放过你
Just 'cause I like you don't mean I won't put you down.
谢谢你的点心 你是个好姑娘
Thanks for the snacks. You a good girl.
别让他把这事忘了
Don't let this nigga forget that.
没事了
It's okay.
-抱歉 -尼克
- I'm sorry. - Nick.
-抱歉 -别这样
- I'm sorry. - Stop it.
-没事的 -别碰我
- It's okay. I'm... - Just don't touch me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
天啊
Oh, gosh.
你还记得唐尼吧
So you remember Donnie, right?
什么
What?
没错 我们旧情复燃了
Yes. The old spark was still there.
唐尼 那可真...
Donnie? That's...
我从没想过会这么早嫁人
Yeah. I never thought I'd be married this young.
或是会嫁人
Or at all.
人生真是瞬息万变
It's crazy how fast life comes at you, right?
你呢
Well, how about you?
-没 -没
- Not. - No?
不适合我
No, not for me.
也好 也不着急
That's okay. That's good. Priorities.
很高兴你联♥系♥我 伊兹
I'm really glad you called, Izzy.
我很想你
I've missed you, you know?
你就这样辍学了
You up and bailed on Stanford.
可能我不属于那里
It... it wasn't my jam, I guess.
我明白
I know. I get it.
你饿吗
Yeah. Are you hungry?
我好饿 吃东西吗
I'm starving. Want to get some food?
不用 你点吧
No, I'm good, but... Oh, go ahead.
不好意思
Excuse me.
请问需要什么
Hi. What can I get for you?
-一份鹰嘴豆泥 -好的
- Can I get an order of the hummus, please? - Sure, sure.
-马上好 -谢谢
- Coming right up. - Thanks.
你在忙什么呢
So what have you been up to?
你编写的加密货币怎么样了
What ever happened to the cryptocurrency you were writing?
还是个小项目
It, uh... it's still a pet project.
-你的 -拉德币
- How's, uh... - RadCoin.
进展很顺利
Yeah, it's going good.
一直很不错
It's been a ride.
你听说了我们要发行
You hear we're launching.
是的 我看见你们的
Yeah, I saw the animated GIF thing
广♥告♥动图了
you guys are advertising with.
很不错吧
It's super pro, right?
还有33天就要发行了
We launch in 33 days.
我还没告诉你吧
Oh, I didn't even tell you this.
我们周二要和亚历克斯·贝尔会面
We have a meeting with Alex Bell on Tuesday.
他准备投资我们
Yeah. He's thinking about investing,
他要来看看我们的地方
gonna come check out our digs.
太怪了 对吧
It's crazy weird, right?
亚历克斯·贝尔就坐在你会议桌前
Have Alex Bell at your conference table?
伊兹
Come on, Izzy.
过来跟我♥干♥吧
You need to jump on this train.
我正是
That's, um... that's... That's kind of
要跟你谈这事
what I wanted to talk to you about.
好啊
Good.
等等 你认真的吗
Wait, are you serious?
是的 我想
Yeah. Well, I mean...
我想预支工资
I'd kind of need an advance on my salary.
有些贷款要尽快还清
I have all these loans that I need to pay off ASAP.
好吧
Okay.
那我们来谈谈
Well, let's talk about it.
合伙人能拿多少
Okay. Well, what, um, what do partners take home?
当合伙人可能有点难
you know, uh, "Partner" might be kinda, uh, tricky.
但听我说 绝对不会亏待你
But listen, you would be taken care of.
我们工程师的待遇都很好
We... pay our engineers very well.
老兄 我是尼克·塔尔曼
Hey, dude. It's Nick Talman.
我很好
Um, I'm good. I'm good.
谢谢 我很好
Thank you. Uh, I'm really good.
你在加利福尼亚怎么样
How are things in California?
这是个绝妙的投资机会 但是
Wonderful investment opportunity, but, um,
你得尽快行动 就是这样
you would have to move very quick on it. That's the thing.
我知道
No, I know.
我会 好吧
I... I will. I... no, okay,
这么说吧
wh... Okay, let me just say...
JP 我是尼克·塔尔曼
JP, it's Nick Talman.
太棒了 我跟你说
Excellent. I'm so happy to... Let me tell you.
我有个很棒的
So, I have an amazing...
我知道这听起来很荒唐
I know, this sounds ridiculous, but...
但这可说不准
But... but you don't know that.
哥们 你还在那什维尔吗
Dude, are you still in Nashville?
我觉得你得见见这位女孩
For me, I just feel like you have to meet this girl.
你在日本吗
So, you're in Japan right now?
你看过代码后会感谢我的
You'll thank me if you vet the code.
很感谢你抽出时间
Thank... I... look, I appreciate you taking the time, and...
这样 我一会回你
You know what? Actually, I'm gonna call you back.
我还有
No, I got m...
我得挂了 一会回你
Okay, I gotta go. Call you right back.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表