剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
因为我有一种预感
Because the other thing is I can see a version
三人搭档效果会很好
where three partners is pretty great, actually.
所以我们就当没这事 点早餐吃吧
So I think let's forget it. Let's just order breakfast.
-别吵了 -这不是我们的决定
- It's fine. - No. No, that's not up for discussion.
为什么 这就是我们的决定
Why not? It's up for discussion.
罗尼 很抱歉 但我们已经决定了
Ronnie, I'm sorry, but we made a decision.
为什么
Why?
-什么为什么 -我刚结巴了吗
- Why what? - Did I stutter?
没 你没结巴
No. No, you didn't stutter.
你们为什么做这个决定
Why'd you make the decision?
因为我们从本·布拉什那拉来了150万
Because we landed Benedict Blush for 1.5.
是尼克的功劳
Nick did it.
我们现在是合法公♥司♥了
Basically, we're legit now.
大尼克
Big Nick.
你终于有种了啊 好小子
Your nuts finally dropped. My nigga.
很好 很好 我们又能好好做生意了
This is good, this is good. We back in business now.
-不错啊 -不是我们
- Shit's lookin' up. - There is no we.
为什么不是 伊莎贝尔 麻烦你
And why not, Isabelle? Please.
麻烦你千万跟我解释清楚
Please explain that shit to me.
我这个海地人太傻可能听不懂
'Cause my dumb Haitian ass probably just misunderstanding
你们这群读过大学的白人在说什么
what you college-educated white folks is talking about, is that right?
不是这样的
No, it's not like that.
那是哪样的
Then what's it like then?
这和你的出身没有关系
It has nothing to do with where you're from.
和我们的出身也没有关系
It doesn't have anything to do with where we're from either.
-你会吓到别人 -可是...不
- You scare people. - The thing... no.
我们说点有意义的 这不是因为...
Let's be, you know, constructive. It's not...
你有问题 而是因为你是混黑道的
You do, but the point is you're in a gang.
这对我们来说是个不安全因素
And that's a very dangerous element for us.
我现在在这里 是因为我之前
I'm here right now, because I was doin' business
跟你这小白脸的贼爹做过生意
with your bitch-ass daddy, South Beach.
我坐在这里 就为这一个原因
I'm sittin' right here, right now, because of that.
这不算数吗
Ain't that some shit?
你想知道黑道上土豪和穷鬼
You wanna know what the only difference
之间的区别是什么吗
between a rich thug and a poor thug is?
你在这里 是因为你老爹把你卷进来了
You're here 'cause your daddy brought you into this.
这也是我努力想改变的
That's what I'm trying to correct.
你现在又跟我来玩这一出
Now you wanna start with this shit right here?
你以为我个海地人就拉不来150万吗
You don't think a Haitian know how to pull down 1.5 million?
是这样吗 成
That's what's up? All right.
给我坐好了
Grab on to your dicks.
你就等着 我让你见识见识
Just one second. I'll show you what's up.
-你觉得他还会回来吗 -买♥♥单吧
- Think he's coming back? - Let's get the check.
-买♥♥单 -麻烦买♥♥单
- Can we have the check? - Can we have the check, please?
菲尔 看着我
Phil, look at me.
求你了
Please.
求你放我走
Please let me go.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me!
求你了
Please.
菲尔 看着我
Phil, look at me.
求你看看我
Please look at me.
现在还不晚 还来得及
It's not too late. It's not too late.
求你了 放我走吧
Please. Please let me go.
求你了
Please.
菲尔
Phil.
-拉斯克先生 -行了吗
- Mr. Rask. - Is it working?
没有220万 只有180万
Not 2.2 here. Only 1.8.
什么意思
What do you mean?
只有180万
Only 1.8,
但我的报酬还是220万抽一成
but my fee still ten percent of 2.2.
这不是我们谈好的条件 等等
That's not our deal, man. No, wait. Wait.
请你坐下
Sit down, please.
成交
Deal.
你把那姑娘杀了吗
You kill the girl yet?
你说什么
What?
你把那姑娘杀了吗
You kill the girl yet?
你要是再敢问一遍
You ever ask me that again,
我就一枪毙了你
I'm gonna put a bullet through your head.
别再问我这个问题了
I don't want you asking me that again.
-她看到我了 -我知道
- She saw me. - Yeah, I know.
她看到了这个 也看到了你
She see this, she see you.
我知道 你是个天才
I know. I know, you're a genius.
那烂摊子交给我 行吗
You let me deal with that. All right?
你就帮我把钱拿到就好了
You deal with getting me my fucking money.
-220万的一成 -我知道
- Ten percent of 2.2. - I know!
我知道你要多少 我明白
I get the fucking deal! I understand!
好
Sure.
还是挺顺利的
I think that went well.
好吧
Okay.
生活不易啊
Hard life.
看路
Hey, watch the road.
拜托你看路
Come on, the road. Please.
什么事值得我们送命
I hope it's worth killing us.
有人黑进了我的账户
Someone's hacking my shit!
正把钱都取走
They're taking all our money.
-我们的钱 -对 我们的钱
- Our money? - Yes, our money!
-现在吗 -对 就现在
- Right now? - Yes, right now!
快去阻止 我来开
Stop it! Here, I'll steer! Just...
-我得赶紧回家 -好
- I need to go home. - Okay.
滚出快车道
Get out of the fast lane!
该死 怎么回事
Shit. Hey, what's...
转账进度 本地主机
完成46%
-不不不 -不 那是我们的钱吗
- No, no, no, no, no. - No, no! Is that us?
有人控制了我的系统
Someone slaved my whole system.
你说过这不可能发生
You said this couldn't happen!
-是谁在动手脚 -我不知道 尼克
- Who's doing this?! - I don't know, Nick!
-但我必须赶快阻止他 -老天啊
- But I need to cut them off! - Jesus!
能拔电源吗 能不能直接拔电源
Can we just unplug it? Can we start unplug...
不行 那样我就再也进不去了
No, no! That'll lock me out completely.
我的天呐 你看看
Oh, my God! Look at it!
他们是怎么改掉我密钥的
How'd they change my encryption key?
-是怎么做到的 -那是什么意思
- How'd they change my key? - Okay, what does that mean?
到底什么意思 怎么办
What does that mean? What do we do?
-尼克 你先消停会儿 -好吧
- Nick, I need you to shut up for one minute... - All right.
-让我专心把钱抢回来 -抱歉
- So I can stop the bleeding. - All right, I'm sorry.
转账进度 本地主机
完成89%
我的天 你看看 你快看啊
Oh, my God, look at it. Look at it. Look at it.
转账进度 本地主机
完成23%
[越南语]
转账进度 本地主机
完成100%
老天啊 快看咱们的钱
Oh, my God! Look at it!
余额总计
已转出金额
-是肉鸡 -什么 肉鸡是什么
- It's bots. - What? What are bots?
-他们使用肉鸡攻击 -那是什么
- It's bots. They're using bots. - What are bots?
所以才侵入了我的系统
That's how they got in.
控制了其他电脑 用来攻击这一台
Slaving other computers and using them to attack this one.
这几台电脑吗
Like these computers?
是用这几台电脑吗
Are they using these ones?
-不 要从其他路由器进入 -好吧
- No! It has to be from a different router. - Okay.
它可以来自地球上任何一个地方 不过
It literally could be anywhere in the world, but...
快阻止它 你看啊
Make it stop. Look, look!
闭嘴 尼克 我在想办法
Stop! Stop, Nick, I'm trying!
余额总计
已转出金额
-上帝啊 -他们改了我的密钥
- Jesus Christ. - They changed my encryption key.
就是说他们是在本地修改的
That means they have to do it locally.
-这是唯一的办法 -然后呢
- That's the only way. - Okay.
说明他们在用我的无线网
Means they're on my wi-fi.
那我们能把网♥关♥了吗
Can we unplug the wi-fi?
不行 那样我就再也进不去了
No, that'll lock me out for good,
刚就告诉过你了
I just told you that!
下一路标 星岛
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表