剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
Nah, I'm straight.
好吧
All right.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
手可伸得够长的
Good reach.
你刚刚说什么来着 沙特阿♥拉♥伯
Anyway, you were saying? Saudi Arabia.
嗯 世界上还有很多人在受苦
Yeah. There' so many people out there are hurting.
一半人口甚至都没有个人银行账户
Half of these people don't even have access to personal banking.
我完全明白
I totally get it.
建立在自我更新的程序代码上的新型货币
You know, new currency based in a self-evolving source code.
保障人类 保障未来
Human-proof, future-proof.
-如果你的程序能运行 -可以运行的
- If your code works... - It works.
-那你真太天才了 -她的代码管用的
- Then it's all pretty genius. - Yeah, it definitely works.
我签下她之前审计过
I had it audited myself before I signed her.
我相信你们
Yeah, I'm sure it does.
和拉德币不同的是 你们的宣传语是
And unlike RadCoin, what you're proposing is,
"世界上的问题"
"There is a problem out there..."
"侦币都能解决"
"...and GenCoin is the solution."
这很好
That's good.
这对于一家创业公♥司♥来讲极为重要
That is essential for a startup.
但对我来说...
But for me...
还有一个无形因素
there's one other intangible component.
为什么
Why?
什么为什么
Why what?
为什么要选侦币
Why GenCoin?
这就是我刚刚想跟你说的
Well, I mean, like I was trying to tell you...
说它可以为
About how it can give
第三世界的人们提供理财机会
Third World communities access to banking,
让受压♥迫♥的人们得到和我们同样的权利
how it can give oppressed nations the same rights we have?
这话我听过无数遍了
Yeah, sure, heard it a million times.
比特币 还有其他端对端
BitCoin, all those other peer-to-peers,
他们都拼死在研究 可是为什么
they're ready to die on that hill, but why?
不止是个原因
It ain't just that.
侦币是不受银行 企业掌控的货币
GenCoin means currency without banks, corporations.
比如一些很穷的移♥民♥...
Say you some poor immigrant...
是 可你是为什么
Sure, but why you?
伊兹 你是为什么
Why you, Izzy?
尼克 你又是为什么
Why you, Nick?
你们为什么这么在乎侦币
Why do each of you care about GenCoin?
别扯什么利他主义
Besides the altruism.
老实说吧 为什么
Come on, why?
你们是为了什么
Why each of you?
亚历克斯
Alex.
-肯基得去赶飞机了 -好
- Kenji has to fly out soon. - Okay, yeah. Sure.
这样吧
So, let's do this.
我和薇拉会签下保密协议
Vera and I will sign an NDA.
薇拉 让尼科今晚看看她的代码
Vera, you get Nico to look over her code tonight.
我会让他也签下保密协议
I'll have him sign an NDA too.
我们再做安排 可能明天吧
And let's set something up. Tomorrow, if possible.
我想去看看你们的办公室
I'd love to come by the office,
看看你们的公♥司♥
see where it all began.
-很好啊 -好
- Great. That'd be great. - Yeah.
但更重要的是
But more than anything,
我需要你们回答出来这个问题
I need you to be able to answer that question.
跟你们说 我投资一家公♥司♥
You know what? I invest in a company,
看中的不是什么想法 什么基础构架
I'm not investing in the idea or the infrastructure.
我投资的是人
I am investing in the people,
那些无形的东西你是没法标价的
the intangibles you can't really put a price on.
这样你才能在科技业引领潮流
That's how you stay ahead in tech.
怎么样
Sound good?
挺好的
Yeah. Very much.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
那哥们挺聪明
Homeboy smart.
他知道要怎么运营
He knows how he gonna market the shit.
他已经知道要怎么把这玩意变成货币了
He already know how he gonna monetize the shit.
早在我们像傻子一样拿着泳裤
He knew that shit before we came to his house
到他家之前 他就已经知道了
like some chumps holding swimming trunks.
他想知道为什么是你们
He wants to know why you.
他想知道你们自己的故事
He wants to know your personal story.
我能跟他讲微型金融 民间组织什么的
Well, I can tell him about microfinancing and NGOs.
但他应该不会想听这些
I can't imagine he wants to hear that.
那是肯定的
He definitely doesn't.
你们都不想听这些
I mean, you guys don't wanna hear that.
我想告诉你们...
Try and tell you guys...
我不想听
I don't.
这个问题是个陷阱 他是在耍我们
It's a trick question. He's fucking with us.
-我们应该推了他 -不行
- We should push. - Can't do that.
不行吗 那我们该怎么办
No, we can't do that? What should we do?
继续吃中餐 两手一摊吗
Just continue eating Chinese food and not do nothing?
不能推了他
We can't push.
我在杰杰那已经拖过了期限
I'm past due with Jey-Jey.
布拉什的律师也会来
Blush's lawyers gonna get off that elevator
找我们的麻烦
swinging their dicks at us.
我们昨天就需要这笔钱了
We need that cash yesterday.
我听说墨西哥不错
I hear Mexico's nice.
你好 菲尔
Hello, Phil.
你来早了
You are early.
今天出发吗
Departure date today, yes?
-嗯 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
本来我们是想把你送去墨西哥城的
Originally, we have you going into Mexico City,
但是那边局势现在有点紧张
but things down there are a little tense right now,
我们就改变了计划
so a new plan.
我们会送你去巴黎
We get you to Paris.
你是菲尔·拉斯克 将前往巴黎
You are Phil Rask, a passenger to Paris.
最明显的目的地
The most obvious destination.
到了巴黎 你将坐火车前往巴塞罗那
In Paris, you'll be traveling by train to Barcelona.
还是你 还是菲尔·拉斯克
Still you, still Phil Rask.
有辆车会在巴塞罗那桑特火车站接你
A car will meet you at Barcelona Sants
带你离开西班牙 大约几小时的车程
and take you a few hours out of the country.
那里有我们的飞行员
This is where you'll meet our pilot.
他的名字不重要 但他的水平很高
His name is not necessary, but know he's very well trained.
之前参加过尼加拉瓜战争
Worked for the States during the Contra war.
他人很好 我很喜欢他
He's a good man. I love this guy.
起飞之前 把护照烧掉
Before you take off, you've gotta burn your passport.
好吗 菲尔·拉斯克就不存在了
All right? Phil Rask will disappear,
你将到达爱尔兰 变成...
and you will land in Ireland as, uh...
文森特·维科
Vincent Vick.
这名字可真难听
That's a terrible name.
抱歉 只有这个身份
Apologies. That's what we got.
等到了爱尔兰
Then in Ireland,
等你准备好
when you're ready,
就订一张船票前往法罗群岛
you will book a ferry ticket to the Faroe Islands.
然后你 文森特·维科 就到家了
Then you, Vincent Vick, will be home.
那么...
So...
付款方式
Payment method?
我们可以...
Yeah, we can, uh...
直接转账吧
make a direct wire.
这个没问题的
It's cleared.
好的
Okeydokey.
这些账户都是空的
These accounts are empty.
你看的是哪些账户
Which... what accounts are you looking at?
-这上面只有一个账户 -让我看看
- There's only one on here. - Let me see.
好 给我 快给我
Okay. Gimme... gimme it. Gimme it.
你能不能
Can you...
把门打开
open the door?
好
Oh, yeah.
罗尼
Hey, Ronnie.
你好啊
What they do?
我也不想弄成这样的
Yeah, didn't want it to be this way.
可也只能这样
Just how I do, though.
杰杰想在屋里见你
Jey-Jey wanna see you in the room.
走吧
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表