剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
兄弟 我们遇到了一个小麻烦
Oh, man, we have a small problem.
能说清楚吗
Word?
创业公♥司♥
前情回顾
有个黑客 把钱全都拿走了
This hacker guy, he took all of it.
还有那个布拉什的钱 所有钱
That Blush dude money. All that money.
你犯了好几项重罪
Committed multiple felonies.
-我们被黑了 -但是你没有报♥警♥
- We got hacked. - But you didn't report it.
肯定有人知情
Someone had to know,
有人在追踪那笔钱
someone who'd been following the money.
兄弟 这是大伙的钱
Hey, that's hood money, dawg.
也就是说这是我的钱
That money belonged to me.
要是他们在我这里拿不到那30万
If they don't get 300 from me,
他们就会找上你
they're coming for you.
我们周二要和亚历克斯·贝尔会面
We have a meeting with Alex Bell on Tuesday.
我们拿两万块 让他们感觉
We take our 20 G's, make 'em think
就像参与投资了一项新事物
they're about to be part of something cutting edge.
我们再让他加倍投资
Then ask them to double down.
这是庞氏骗局
It's actually a Ponzi scheme.
我的律师肯定能解决
I'm sure my lawyers can sort all this out.
-该死 -你去哪 姐们
- Shit. - Where you going, blood?
我有主意了
I have an idea.
准备好被虐了吗 小子
Ready for this ass-whuppin' boy?
你准备好了 行
Oh, yeah. Oh, you are. Okay.
干什么 干什么
What you doin'? What you doin'?
走开 老兄
Get off, man.
对你来说太大了
Too big for you.
太大了 看看你
Too big for you, look at you.
有其父必有其子
Like father, like son, huh?
你老爸就不会打球 好好看着
'Cause your daddy can't ball for shit. Now watch this.
上 小兄弟 球场上我是爷
Come on, little nigga, I own these courts.
我 不是你 我
Me, not you, me.
球场是我的 小子
I own these courts, boy!
你认为 你认为你很强吗
Oh, you think you... You think you tough?
来啊 小子
Come on, son.
来 小兄弟 你在场上玩不转
Come on, little nigga, you don't own these courts.
大爷我才行 我
I own these courts, me!
有其父必有其子 小子
Like father, like son, boy!
对
Oh, yeah.
那叫盖帽 小子
That's called a rejection, son.
你被盖帽了
You got rejected.
给你 我就站这里
Here you go. I'm right here.
想怎么着 来啊 小兄弟
What's up with it? Come on, little nigga.
准备好了吗
You ready?
你以为这么拿着球
Your girl gonna let you in them drawers,
你的妞就会让你干了吗
you holding a ball like that?
小涂易
Lil' Touie?
你刚说的那些屁话不管用了吗
What's up with all that shit you was talkin', huh?
你刚说的那些屁话不管用了吗
Huh? What's up with all that shit you was talkin', huh?
看啊 看啊
Yeah, lookie here, lookie here.
你们都看到了吧
Hey, y'all see that?
你们都看到了吧
Y'all see that?
这个小兄弟很有种
This young nigga got heart right here.
明白吗 你好吗
Feel me? You a'ight?
我很好
I'm straight.
最近没怎么见到你♥爸♥
Ain't seen your daddy around much lately.
他去忙自己的事了 还是怎么着
He off doin' his own thing now, or what?
你知道的 就那样
You know, just what it is.
他就这样 是吧
Just how he do, huh?
但我知道你觉得他不对劲 对吧
I know you seen him trippin', though, ain't that right?
但我不是那样的
You know, but I ain't like that.
你不是吗
Oh, you ain't?
对 我很忠心 大哥
Nah, I'm straight, dawg.
好
A'ight, good.
如果他相信他说的那堆屁事
'Cause he trippin' if he believe all that Tintin shit
那他就完了
he been spittin'.
咱这地界很快就要出大事了
Shit goin' off around here soon.
那些唐纳家的人
Them Towners,
他们很快会来报复我们 兄弟
they gonna come back at us, dawg.
自♥由♥城那边的破事也很快会被翻出来
And shit with Lib City ain't gonna stay quiet too much longer.
明白吗
You feel me?
明白
I feel you.
你得做个选择 小当家的
You're gonna have to make a choice, little homey.
你是上你♥爸♥的破船被拖下水
You gonna go down with your daddy's ship...
还是跟我 奥和其他兄弟去过好日子
or you gonna ride high with me, O, and the rest?
你会出人头地的 兄弟
You gonna be great, man.
你会是这里的老大
You gonna own these streets.
你
You.
你和奥
You and O...
你们都会成为国王 兄弟
y'all gonna be kings, man.
国王 兄弟 明白吗
Kings, dawg. Feel me?
明白
I feel you.
走 都走
Out, out.
你继续玩 小兄弟
Get your game on, lil' nigga.
创业公♥司♥
第一季 第七集
停
拉德币
玛雅·希伯特
你在哪里
尼克
该死
Shit.
打扰一下 贝尔先生
Excuse me, Mr. Bell. Hi.
抱歉 现在没时间
Sorry, now is not a good time.
你们要去拉德币见玛雅·希伯特吗
Yeah. You guys going up to RadCoin, meeting Maya Hibert?
对
Yeah.
你们不认识我 但你们应该认识我
Yeah. You don't know me, although you should,
我把这个给你们
so I'm gonna give you one of these.
你们进去之后将听到一堆屁话
What you're about to hear up there is bullshit.
拉德币就是扯淡
RadCoin is bullshit.
空有噱头
It's a gimmick.
这里的才是真正的生意
This right here is the real deal.
是货币的未来
It's the future of currency,
但我让你们自己来决定
but I'll let you decide for yourself.
我的号♥码在背后
My number's on the back.
玛雅在这场游戏里势单力薄
Maya, she can't stand in this game alone.
-我希望你们了解这点 -谢谢
- I hope you know that. - Thanks.
好
Okay.
-亚历克斯 -来了
- Alex. - Yeah.
-保力 -兄弟
- Hey, Pauly. - Ah, my man.
-照旧吗 -是的
- The usual? - Please.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
抱歉 我要成为那种人了
Listen, I'm sorry. Gotta be that guy.
没事 菲尔
No problem, Phil.
收我两块的交易费
Charge me the $2 fee.
别担心 兄弟 算我的
No worries, my man. I got you.
这张被拒了
This one says declined.
什么
What?
好 给 试试这张
All right, here, here. Try this?
-好 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
最近这机器也有情绪了
Machine's had a mind of its own lately.
没事 这杯我请你
No worry. Just take this one on me.
不 保利 你不必这么做
No, Pauly, you don't have to do that.
这是我的荣幸 我知道你会再来
It's my pleasure. I know you'll be back.
谢谢
Thanks.
赫克托
Hector.
拉斯克探员
Agent Rask.
我是
Yeah.
特别探员科萨拉斯
Special Agent Kossaras.
特别探员格拉
Special Agent Guerra,
失踪人口调查科的
Missing Persons.
我们刚在楼上跟你的同事聊了聊
We were just upstairs chatting with your colleagues.
好
Right.
我们在调查皮尔斯探员失踪一案
We're investigating the disappearance of Agent Pierce.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表