剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
I am sorry for what I did,
我知道一句"抱歉"不能了事
and "Sorry" doesn't cut it,
我知道 但是除了抱歉
and I know that, but I have no other words
我不知道还能说什么
other than "I am sorry."
我们才是侦币的核心
This right here is GenCoin.
没有你们就没有侦币
There's no GenCoin without you.
我们有个夺回公♥司♥的计划
We had a plan to get the company back.
你想加入吗
You want in?
芬利
老天
Oh, Jesus Christ.
喂 你好
Hello. Hello.
明早见
I'll see you in the morning.
好
'Kay.
我把伊甸田的时间改到了十一点
I moved Eden Field to 11:00,
你可以多休息会儿
so you could get some rest.
我没事
I'm fine.
怎么了
What?
这是大势所趋
It had to happen.
我们给过她机会
We gave her fair chance.
有些狗拴不住
Some dogs can't be chained.
她会咬伤我们所有人
She would have bitten us all.
也许只是你
Maybe just you.
薇拉
Vera?
侦币不能落得跟其他项目一个下场
GenCoin can't wind up like the others.
不会的
It won't.
就是这位老兄偷了咱们的钱
So this the little nigga who took our cash.
这是亚历克斯所有空壳公♥司♥的产权史
Chain of title for all of Alex's shells.
还有02年起他赚的 花的
Plus, a paper trail for every single dollar
或者投资的书面记录
that he's made, spent, or invested since 2002.
她把他大学的色♥情♥网♥站♥账户都黑了
She even hacked all his porn accounts from college.
那就是图个开心
That was just for fun.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
你怎么拿到的
How'd you get it?
你来找我们前 我就把他给黑了
I hacked his shit way before you came to us.
这妹子不轻信别人
Our girl got trust issues.
那你们的条件呢
So... what's the catch?
条件...
The catch...
就是不能用这个勒索他
is that you're not gonna use that to blackmail him.
你...
You...
要替我们办事
work for us now.
你要用这些把他打垮
You're gonna use it to bring him down
而且不能让我们触犯法律
without implicating us in any legal activity.
你们还没弄清情况吧
I don't think you understand how this works.
-是吗 -是的
- We don't? - No.
罗尼 我们没弄清吗
Ronnie, do... do we not know how this works?
妹子 我也说不好啊
Shit, girl. I don't know. I don't know, man.
我们是...
Are we just...
这事他说了算吗 尼克
Does he got the drop on us, Nick?
难说
Oh, it's tough to say.
非常难
Super hard.
准备好就说一声
Let me know when you're ready. I'll press play.
这是什么
What is that?
戴耳机 听听看
Listen. Put it on.
为什么
Why?
你先听完再说
Why don't you listen and then we'll talk?
赶紧把录音听了
Just listen to the motherfucking tape.
这是你们的样带吗
This your demo?
请吧
Yeah, please.
-什么 -你把那姑娘杀了吗
- I'm sorry? - You kill the girl yet?
你说什么
What?
你把那姑娘杀了吗
You kill the girl yet?
你要是再敢问一遍
You ever ask me that again,
我就一枪毙了你
I'm gonna put a bullet through your head.
别再问我这个问题了
I don't want you asking me that again.
-她看到我了 -我知道
- She saw me. - Yeah, I know.
她看到了这个 也看到了你
She see this. She see you.
我知道 你是个天才
Yeah, yeah, I know. I know. You're a genius.
那烂摊子交给我 行吗
You let me deal with that, all right?
你帮我把钱拿到就好了
You deal with getting me my fucking money.
我们应该很快就要扩大团队规模
We're gonna probably need to scale up the team pretty soon.
至少还要两人
I want at least two new people
专门负责管理双端网络
who are solely dedicated to interfacing with Mimi
与米蜜进行对接
about network management on both ends.
我认识个本地工作的人 想见见吗
I have a guy who's based here if you want to meet him.
他经常去奥斯汀出差
He flies back and forth to Austin,
所以在伊甸田有些熟人
so he knows some of the Eden Field people already.
我想尽快跟他见面
I'd love to meet him as soon as possible.
你仍然想在二号♥发布吗
Are you still aiming to launch on the second?
最好吧
Ideally.
但测试版还没在全平台通过检测
But the beta hasn't been proven across all platforms yet,
-我还... -会成功的
- and I still... - It'll work.
我们会测试 会成功的
We'll test it, and it'll work.
二号♥发布没问题
So we can launch on the second.
尼科说可以在二号♥发布
Yes, well, Nico says we can launch on the second.
如果我们在二号♥发布
If we wanted to launch on the second,
我们能承受的日交易次数有多少
how many transactions per day do you think we'd be ready to host?
我们得加紧扩大规模
Well, we'd have to scale up way quicker.
这不是不可能
Um, it's not impossible.
只是要多花钱
Just takes money.
我们有钱
'Kay, well, we have money.
抱歉各位 稍等
Sorry, guys. Uh, one sec.
亚历克斯
Alex.
我认识你 我是菲尔·拉斯克
I know. Uh, Phil Rask.
联调局金融犯罪部
FBI, Financial Crimes.
-幸会 菲尔·拉斯克 -幸会
- Nice to meet you, Phil Rask. - You too.
回避一下
Uh, if you could...
抱歉叨扰 我知道你很忙
Excuse the interruption. I know you're busy.
没关系
Oh, uh, no, it's okay.
薇拉问过你要来点...
Can... uh, did Vera ask if you want...
问了 谢谢 我不喝
She did, thank you. Yeah, I'm fine.
好吧
Okay then.
你有何...
What, uh...
有何贵干
And how... how can I help?
我需要钱
I need money.
我知道明斯克的事
Yeah, I know about Minsk.
赫尔辛基的事
I know about Helsinki.
我...
I... I'm...
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
别跟我装傻
Don't fuck with me.
我有四百多页文件
I have over 400 pages of documents linking you
证明你与科斯塔·维托夫
directly to Kostya Vetrov
以及马克·叶戈罗夫有往来
and Mark Yegorov.
文件就在我这里
I have those.
不在金融犯罪执法网络
Not FinCEN.
也不在联调局或中情局
Not the FBI. Not the CIA.
就我一个人有
Me and me alone.
我不明白 你是在勒索...
I don't understand. Are you blackmail...
我就是在勒索你
I'm blackmailing you. Yeah.
你这房♥子里
Now, I'm going to assume
应该放了不少现金吧
that somewhere here you have a reserve of cash.
很好
Good.
把钱都装进包里
Well, I want all of it in there right now.
-我 -闭嘴
- I... - Shut up.
识相点 好吗
Be smart, okay?
那你就会放过我吗
And you'll leave me alone?
你得帮帮我
You have to help me.
求你了
Please.
帮帮我
Help me.
把文件销毁吧
Make them go away.
没问题
Pleasure.
[俄语]
[俄语]
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表