剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
创 业 公 司
第三季 第一集
叙利亚 阿勒颇
正面交锋
Contact!
东西在哪
炸♥弹♥在哪
炸♥弹♥到底在哪
快说炸♥弹♥在哪
冲冲冲
Take 'em! Take 'em! Take 'em!
有埋伏
Ambush!
安迪 从他们后面包抄
Andy, get up behind them.
这就去
On my way.
我现在要干掉这些家伙了
I'm gonna kill these guys now, okay?
我们停火
We'll hold.
-谢了安迪 -把他们抓起来
- Thank you, Andy. - Take those down!
-特洛伊 -在
- Troy! - Yo!
有发现
We found something.
炸♥弹♥吗
Canisters?
不能算是
Not exactly.
订单查找
你的订单已经寄出
订单编号♥
物品
阿♥拉♥克网
BGM: Count Your Blessings by Mattiel
早上好
Good morning.
♪ Your shoes keep turning different shades of blue ♪
厄尔 你好
What's up, Earl?
达西先生 你好吗
How's it going, Mr. Dacey?
生龙活虎
All livin', bro. Livin'.
祝你有愉快的一天
You have a good day now.
♪ The colors of the other fools before you ♪
凯拉 他们把午餐时间改了吗
Hey, Kayla, they moved that lunch?
我还没收到回话
I've not heard back on that.
鞋子很漂亮
I like those shoes.
♪ And skin keep turning different shades of red ♪
-今晚一起找点乐子吗 -不了
- Grab some perks tonight. - Hey. No.
保持信心
Man of faith, right.
♪ The colors of the other voice that's swimming in your head ♪
兄弟 这趟列车已经发车了
Hey, look, bruh, the train already done left the station,
不过中途还是有机会上车的
but we making multiple stops, bruh.
♪ Make yourself at home again ♪
♪ Count your blessings one to ten ♪
♪ Your body will be whole again ♪
-美女 问你点事 -你好啊
- Hey, girl, quick question. - Hey.
♪ Your body will be whole again ♪
不管你们现在做什么投资 我们都会...
Whatever investment that y'all currently got right now...
♪ Make yourself at home again ♪
你们昨晚看新闻了吗
Y'all watch the news last night?
♪ Count your blessings one to ten ♪
没有 我没装有线电视
No, man, I don't have cable.
现在都在线直播了 谁还看有线电视
Aw, you got to stream that shit.
你在一家科技公♥司♥工作这都不懂吗
Don't you work at a tech company?
姑娘们
Ladies.
宝贝女儿 你做什么功课呢
What you working on, baby girl?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道 你怎么会不知道
Don't know? How you don't know?
你怎么回来了
What are you doing home?
我以为你今晚要加班
I thought you was working late tonight.
提前搞定了
Wrapped up early.
我从富兰克林大街上那家中餐馆点了外卖♥♥
Well, I ordered takeout from that Chinese place over on, uh, Franklin.
挺好的 宝贝
Sounds good, baby.
我也不清楚 不管是什么...
I don't know, whatever was not the...
我想出去兜兜风
I think I need to go for a little ride.
今晚是女士之夜咯
Ladies night tonight, right?
我们一起看一部电影吧
We can watch a movie.
-你好 -你好 兄弟
- How you doing? - All right, dude.
老爹 注意安全
Hey, watch your back, pop.
看这是谁来了
Oh, man.
-罗尼老兄 -你好吗 帅哥
- Big Ronny. - What it do, what it do, play boy?
-车子超正点 - 车很赞
- Nice ride, baby. - Nice ride.
你好吗 E
What's happening, E?
你从哪儿搞到这车的
Where you picked this up, though?
玛拉帮我搞到的 很划算
Yeah, Mara hooked me up with a nice little deal.
-保持低调 -确实很"低调"
- Low key. - Aah, low key.
还装载了最新的导航系统
Got the new navi system
还有超大的屏幕
with the big screen.
哇靠
Yeah!
谢谢
Thank you.
我太想念这个了
This is what I miss.
兄弟 最近怎么样
So what they do, bruh?
公♥司♥还在持续壮大吗
Office still blowing up?
是啊 我们发展得不错
Yeah, we doing all right.
发展的不错
Doing all right?
这家伙说他只是发展得不错
This dude is stacking money like Scarface over here,
他如今赚钱快得像疤面煞星
talkin' 'bout doing all right.
鬼扯吧
Shit...
没那么夸张 就是打工赚份薪水
It ain't like that. It's just a salary, that's all.
可不是一般般的薪水
Some good salary, though.
-没错 薪水挺高 -就是
- Good salary. - Yeah, it is.
运气好
Blessed.
你们都怎么样
What about y'all?
195号♥公路北边都有啥大事件
What's popping north of 195?
还是老样子 兄弟 混日子呗
Actually, man. You know, same old, dawg. We living.
-我们就是马马虎虎混 -马马虎虎
- We living, man. We living. - Living?
-就是啊 -我可看见你们那辆奔驰了
- Yeah. - Hey, I seen that Beemer y'all chill with.
还说只是马马虎虎混日子
Talking about living.
马茨才混得滋润呢
Ain't no Mazzi, though.
来马茨 跟他说说
Tell him. Tell him, tell him.
都没马茨混得好
It ain't no Mazzi.
不过你们干得还不错吧
But you doing all right, though. Ain't that right?
搞阿♥拉♥克网赚得不少吧
Araknet treating y'all nice?
还行
So, so, yeah.
我又没戴窃听器
I ain't wearing no wire.
我们没怀疑你戴窃听器了
Man, we know you ain't got no wire on, man.
不是因为那个
Ain't like that, bruh.
那是咋回事
Well, what's it like then?
每次我来
Every time I come around,
你们都搞得像在拍无间道一样
y'all be acting like this be The Departed or some shit.
现在不一样了 伙计
Shit's different now, dawg.
埃尔丝的生日聚会你们都来吗
Y'all coming to Elsie's birthday?
至少击打到平坦球道上了
Down on the fairway at least.
你用了什么绝招 维斯
You pull something there, Wes?
没错
Yeah.
我用了搞你老妹的绝招
My dick from those pics you posted of your sister.
你看见了 太好了
Oh, good, you saw those. Good.
就是因为你我才发的帖子
That's why I posted them.
-你品位确实不错 -谢谢
- You do have great taste. - Thank you, thank you.
问你件事
Let me ask you something.
说吧
Shoot.
艾欧特
Iot.
什么鬼 你们现在
What the fuck? I mean, what are you guys,
在开办一家叫做艾欧特的公♥司♥吗
courting a company called Iot now?
啥艾欧特 我也不清楚 什么意思
Iot, what? I don't know. What is that?
我们有开一家叫做艾欧特的公♥司♥吗
What, are we courting a company called Iot?
IOT 物联网的缩写
I.O.T.: the Internet of Things.
IOT啊 你这么说就清楚多了
Oh, IOT. Why didn't you say so? That changes everything.
别说话
Shh, shh, shh.
用力挥杆 伙计 追上他
Swing big, bro. Get after it.
[外语]
翻倍还是全输
Double or nothing?
你还打不打算回答我的问题
You're gonna answer my question or what?
你来给他说道说道
Get in here, do some mansplaining.
艾欧特
Iot.
你记不记得我们还没长大的时候
Do you know what our father used to say to us
父辈都和我们说啥
when we were growing up?
拿着我的信♥用♥卡♥随便花 老爹养你一辈子
"Here's my credit card, you'll never have to work a day in your life?"
一字不差
Nailed it. Verbatim.
我们上高中的时候 老爸会说
We were in high school, and he would say,
去追那个戴牙套的靓妹
"You go after the hot girl with braces."
但是没人听他的 因为
And nobody notices because of the...
-牙套 -没错 因为牙套
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表