剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
创业公♥司♥
前情回顾
我们可以到几家不同的银行
We can walk into a bunch of different banks
每家取一小部分
and ask for a little bit.
几次后银行就会递交可疑活动报告
After a few, they could file a suspicious activities report,
不过这会花上几周时间
but that takes weeks to go through.
-是个好...我能掩盖踪迹 -可以吗
- That's a great... I can cover our tracks. - Yeah?
大元在哪里
Where's Daewon?
趴下
Get down!
-那笔钱不是你的 -我拿去投资了
- That money isn't yours! - I invested it.
你得拿回来
You gotta get it back.
尼克
Nick...
那我又从零开始了
So, I'd be back at zero?
不是的 因为我们还有30万
No, no, no, 'cause we would still have the 300.
我们是谁
Who is "We"?
你♥他♥妈♥随便
Fucking fine.
不支持我就是反对我
You either with me or you against me.
你会投资小型企业或者创业公♥司♥吗
You ever do any investing into small businesses or startups?
布里克尔的银行家
What does a banker from Brickell,
海厄利亚的黑客
a hacker from Hialeah,
还有小海地的混混有什么共同点
and a thug from little Haiti have in common?
-不知道 -我也不知道
- I don't know. - Me neither.
但等我们知道了 就能知道钱去哪里了
But once we do, that's where the money went.
菲尔
Phil.
该死
Oh, goddammit.
-菲尔 -什么事
- Phil. - Yeah?
刚和金融犯罪执法网♥通♥过话
Just got off the phone with FinCen.
尼克·塔尔曼的账户几周前有过可疑活动
There was an SAR filed on Nick Talman a couple weeks ago.
在哪里 多少钱
Where? How much?
她也不知道
She didn't know,
但她今晚会扫描出来发给我
but she's gonna scan it and send it to me tonight.
真是好消息
That's good news.
这消息棒极了
It's great news.
我们只要确定其中一处
All we have to do is nail down even one of those
就能查出钱款去向了
and figure out where it landed.
好 吃点什么吗
All right. Should we get some food?
你先去吧
You go ahead.
她随时可能会发邮件
She's supposed to be sending this any minute,
我想把文件打印出来
and I want to print the files.
我家有打印机
I got a printer at my place.
在上吊前我想快点离开这里
I gotta get out of here before I hang myself.
好吧
Um, okay.
我家不远
I'm close by.
街角有家不错的泰国餐馆
There's a great Thai spot around the corner.
-好吧 -走吧
- Sure. - All right. Cool.
干得好
Hey, and well done.
该死
Fuckin'...
太辣了吗
What, too hot?
这是微辣的
Well, that's mild.
我不常吃辣
I don't usually do spicy.
华盛顿肯定有很多好吃的泰国餐馆吧
DC must have a ton of great Thai places though, huh?
确实
Yeah, it did.
可不是我的菜
Not really my thing though.
我家住郊区 周围都是树林
I was a country girl. I grew up in the sticks.
都是树林
In the sticks?
是的 长官 里士满城外
Yes, sir. Outside of Richmond.
我爸会猎兔子 松鼠
Daddy'd hunt rabbit, squirrel.
真的吗 这是你的口音吗
No shit? That's how you sound?
这才是我的真正口音
That's my real accent.
改口音花了我好多年
Took me years to lose it.
改掉了真遗憾
It's a shame you lost it.
很好听
It's "Purty."
作业来了
Okay. Homework.
咱们各个击破
It's divide and conquer.
这是贝莱德信托基金
Here's the BFO.
-好的 -我拿瓦伦西亚
- Okay. - I'll take Valencia.
干杯
Cheers.
祝你健康
Salud.
好的
Great.
贝莱德信托基金银行
尼古拉斯·塔尔曼
电子资金转账
伊莎贝尔·莫拉莱斯
瓦伦西亚
伊莎贝尔·莫拉莱斯
尼古拉斯·塔尔曼
伊兹·莫拉莱斯
账户概要
账户余额
开曼群岛
电子资金转账
瑞典 斯德哥尔摩
账户余额
尼日利亚
印度尼西亚
余额
棉兰银行
我的天
Holy shit.
创业公♥司♥
第一季 第四集
你把220万都还他了
All two point two million, you gave it back to him?
除了你的30万
Except for your 300.
我拆开转的
I moved it all in pieces.
非常小心
Super careful.
没人会注意到
No one's gonna notice.
但我们基本上...
Yeah, but we are effectively...
我们又归零了
We're back at zero.
除了我的30万
Except for my 300.
所以严格说来
So, technically...
我是你们唯一投资人
I'm your only investor.
说得没错
That is correct. Yes.
你们只有我
I'm all you got.
确实
Right you are.
我很开心你感觉不错
Well, I'm happy you feel good about it
因为我感觉这家伙不会同意
'cause I don't think this guy's gonna say yes,
好"积极"的态度啊 尼克
That is a great attitude, Nick.
真会游说人 伙计
I mean, powerful salesmanship, dude.
我只是在将我们的期望最小化
I'm just trying to keep our hopes to a minimum.
为什么不能抱有希望呢
And why not get our hopes up?
因为这家伙很难对付
Because this guy is pretty tough
当他拒绝时...
and when he doesn't say yes...
他会同意
Oh, he's gonna say yes.
我希望我们能有所准备 你可拿不准
I want us to be prepared. Well, you don't know that.
-他会同意 -你这么想吗
- No, he's gonna say yes. - Okay. Think so?
他会同意
He's gonna say yes.
跟我一起说 老兄
Now say it with me, dawg.
说出来 他会同意
Now say it. He's gonna say yes.
-他... -他会同意
- He's... - He's gonna say yes.
他会同意
He's gonna say yes.
-他会同意 -他会同意
- He's gonna say yes. - He's gonna say yes.
-他会同意 -他会同意
- He's gonna say yes. - He's gonna say yes.
他会同意
He's gonna say yes.
没人说这破事会容易 老兄
Hey, nobody said this shit was gonna be easy, dawg.
-他会同意 -他会同意的
- Hey! Hey! He's gonna say yes. - He's gonna say yes.
他会同意
All right! He's gonna say yes.
各位 布拉什先生可以见你们了
Hey, guys, Mr. Blush is ready for you.
他一定会同意
He's gonna say yes, baby.
我对你们那些科技 电脑
Me, I don't know anything about tech
应用都一窍不通
or computers or apps or what have you,
但我的顾问很喜欢你的代码 伊兹
but my consultant was very impressed with your code, Izzy.
尼克 里奥会为你担♥保♥
And Nick, you know, Leo will vouch for you.
他说你是个好小伙
He says that you're a good kid,
很明显
obviously...
因为你睡了他的女儿
'cause you're banging his daughter.
但是
But, uh...
我还不能入股
I don't think that I can jump in this pool just yet.
我很想
I'd like to.
相信我
Believe me.
但是我的人说
But, uh, some of my people say that
现在加密货币市场的竞争
there are a lot of other competitors out there right now
非常激烈
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表