剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
-艾尔丝 到这来 -艾尔丝
- Elsie, come here. - Elsie.
-你好 我是尼克 -我叫艾尔丝
- How you doing? I'm Nick. - I'm Elsie.
很高兴认识你 脚踏车不错
Nice to meet you. That's a cool scooter.
-谢谢 -我去把儿子叫来
- Thank you. - I'm gonna get my boy.
好吧 你会不会...
Okay. Whoa! Can you do any, uh...
你会玩什么技巧
What kind of tricks can you do?
晚饭好了
Hey, dinner's ready.
不用管我 老爸
I'm straight, Pa.
我想让你来见个人 儿子
There's somebody that I want you to meet, son.
好吧
All right, well...
你饿的话锅里有格里奥
There's some griot on the stove if you get hungry.
好的 老爸
A'ight, Pa.
-我还想要些 -要酒还是格里奥
- I would love some more. - More wine, more griot?
-要...格里奥 -格里奥
- More... griot. - Griot.
我都想进去游泳了
God, I wanna bathe in it.
-说真的 -简直美味
- Real talk. - Fantastic, yeah.
太好吃了 你们不吃我就全包了
Best there is. I'll finish it if you guys don't.
我跟你说
Let me tell you something.
不管白天经历了些什么
No matter what you been through during the day,
能回到家见到这些...
coming home to something like this...
简直了
Damn.
世界又重回正轨了
The world just make sense again.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, baby.
-永远都是 -我爱你
- Always. - I love you.
-我知道 -过来
- I know. - Come here.
我爱你
I love you.
我吃饭呢
I'm eating!
你还有客人呢
You have a guest.
-大人都这样 -好吧
- Adults, right? - Okay.
得给你找个海地年轻好姑娘
We gotta get you a nice, young Haitian girl.
我都行 我不挑的
I'm open to it. I'm open to it.
-对妈妈说谢谢 -谢谢妈妈
- Say thank you to your mama. - Thank you, Mom.
-不客气 宝贝 -太好吃了
- You're welcome, baby. - Mm. So damn good.
爸
Hi, Daddy.
亲爱的
Hey. Hey, sweetheart.
抱歉迟到了 95号♥路有点堵
I'm sorry I'm late. 95 was a little backed up.
没关系 我刚到
It's okay. Just sat down.
在工作室忙过头了
Lost track of time at the studio.
-又在制陶吗 -是啊
- Oh, you been throwing? - Yeah.
是啊 其实我们今天在烧制
Yeah, well, we fired today, actually.
-我试了下乐烧 -乐烧
- I did this raku glaze. - Raku?
是啊 特别期待看到成品
Yeah. Excited to see how it comes out.
乐... 那是什么
Rak... what is that?
是种烧制技术
It's like a glazing method.
看这个 能产生一种打旋的金属质感
Here. Yeah. Makes, like, a swirly, metallic pattern.
-特别好看 -真不错
- It's really cool. - Oh, neat. Neat.
这个看着真的很不错
It's, uh, wow, look at that. That's very cool.
我说不定会把你今年的生日罐做成这样
Maybe I'll use it for your birthday pot this year.
好啊 我很喜欢
Yeah, I'd like that.
你还好吗
You okay?
当然 我只是想起些事情 抱歉
Yeah. Yes, uh, I just remembered something. Sorry.
-对不起 我不想那些了 -好吧
- Sorry. I'm here. I'm here. - Okay.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
要三文鱼吗
Getting the salmon?
我每次来都想换换花样 可是...
Every time I come, I think I'll do something different, but...
我们不用每次都来这里
We don't have to come here every time.
不 我挺喜欢这里
No, I like it here. I like it here.
这里...安静
It's... it's calm.
最近找过我妈吗
Have you talked to Mom lately?
当然
Yep.
你的同学们怎么样 凯文还好吗
How's the rest of your classes? Oh, hey, how's Kevin?
你们两个还...
You two still, uh...
真遗憾 我还挺喜欢他的
Oh, I'm sorry. Hey, now, I liked him.
没什么 我们只是不是一类人而已
It's okay. We're just different people. You know?
什么 需要我去打他一顿吗
Excuse me? Do I have to hit him?
不用 他挺好的
No. No. He's nice.
-只是合不来 好吗 -不是一类人
- Didn't work out. Okay? - Different people?
太不像话了 那你想点什么
That's awful. Well, what are you gonna have?
我想先要份汤
Um... I'm gonna start with the soup.
-汤 -对
- The soup. - Yes.
番茄汤
The tomato soup.
我看看能不能要份乐烧过的三文鱼
I'll see if I can get a raku glaze on my salmon.
-见到你真好 -我也是
- It's good to see you. - You too.
你美极了
You look beautiful.
伊兹
Izzy!
-你真美 -谢谢
- You look real nice. - Thank you.
我知道进展有些快
So I know this is all coming at you pretty fast,
但我希望把你向其他人介绍为
but I wanted to start getting you involved
就好像 侦币的代言人
as, like, the face of GenCoin.
人是希望与人接触的 对吧
The people wanna know the people. Right?
-好 所以我就... -和原来一样
- Yeah, so do I just... - Just do your thing.
谈一谈侦币 运作原理
Talk about GenCoin, why it works,
它的重要性
why it's important.
大家会喜欢你的 你很聪明
They're gonna love you, okay? You're brilliant.
你很美 只要记好了
You're beautiful. Just remember,
相比于你需要他们 他们更需要你
they need you more than you need them. Okay?
好吧
Okay.
-要来一杯吗 -好啊
- You want a drink? - Yeah. Yes.
好 我们把酒吧全套都搬来了
Yeah, okay. We got a full bar going.
-你喝点什么 -一般都喝啤酒
- What do you drink? - Beer, usually.
我觉得你可能要来杯酒劲大点的
Uh, I think you need something a little stronger.
给我们这位贵宾倒杯加冰奎尔沃
Can she get some Cuervo on the rocks for our guest of honor?
多来点 别不敢倒
Pour it deep. Don't be shy.
裙子很漂亮
This is a really lovely dress.
干杯
Hey. Cheers.
盖比 过来
Gabe. Come here.
来得正好 这位就是伊兹·莫拉莱斯
Perfect timing. In the flesh, Izzy Morales.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you.
亚历克斯很聪明 像以前一样雷厉风行
Alex is a smart man, swooping in like he did.
所有人都在谈论你 你知道吧
Everyone's talking about you, but you knew that, right?
-不知道 -好吧 设想一下
- No. - Okay, imagine this:
侦币下个月就要发行 人人都可以使用
GenCoin launches next month. It's available for everyone.
你觉得十年后的世界会变成什么样
Now, where do you see the world in ten years?
-什么启发了你 -关于什么
- What's your inspiration? - For?
侦币
GenCoin.
你考虑过创造
Have you considered the ramifications
完美货币的后果吗
for creating perfect currency?
你在比特币普及前
Were you actually in development on this
就已经在开♥发♥它了吗
before Bitcoin became the ubiquitous commodity?
你觉得它什么时候会准备好发行
When do you think it will be ready for launch?
我很好奇这对暗网来说
I'm wondering about the implications
有什么意味
this can have on the darknet.
告诉我你怎样保障它的安全
Tell me how you can keep it safe.
你的团队有谁
Who was on your team?
我想知道 你有没有幕后合伙人
I wanna know. Do you have any partners behind the scenes?
你是单枪匹马做吗 说说吧
Are you flying solo? Talk to us.
具体点哦
Details.
我能去尿个尿吗
Can I take a piss real quick?
当然 她还好吧
Of course. Is she okay?
我说错了什么吗 好吧
Did I say something wrong? Okay.
你还好吗
Hey. Are you okay?
还好 我没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
我只是需要静静
I just... I needed a minute, you know?
这可能会令人喘不过气
It can be overwhelming.
但这也是职责的一部分
But it's part of it, you know?
我要他们回来
I need them back.
我要我的人
I need my people.
我很抱歉 伊兹
Yeah. I'm sorry, Izzy...
他们是我的人 我需要他们
They're my people. I need them with me.
你也说过 人才是关键
You said it yourself, this thing is all about people.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表