剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
even if they haven't done anything.
不是 我能区分紧张和说谎
Nah. I know nervous, and I know liars.
他肯定隐瞒了些事情
He's hiding something for sure.
也许他只是在隐瞒
Maybe that's all he's doing.
他可能知道些什么
He could know something,
而且只是在保护他的父亲
and he's protecting his dad,
但不一定是在帮他处理钱
but it doesn't mean he's helping him with money.
来 我给你看点东西
Come on, let me show you something.
-耐斯特 -你好 兄弟
- Nestor! - What's up, my man?
-现在可以吗 -我们走
- Good to go? - Let's do this.
好的
All right.
请止步
禁区 闲人免进
你妻子怎么样
Hey, how's the wife?
她挺好 把我给甩了
Ah, she's great. She left me.
多谢 耐斯特 不会很久的
Thanks, Nestor. Won't be a minute.
你随意
Long as you need.
我们来这干什么
What are we doing?
你在迈阿密待了多久 有两周吗
How long you been in Miami now? Is it... two weeks?
-三周 -三周吗 好吧
- Three. - Three? Right.
首先你要知道 迈阿密这个地方
Well, the first thing you gotta understand is that Miami
是一座脏钱的避风港
is a haven for dirty money.
弗罗里达的宅地豁免政策
Florida's homestead exemption
意味着那些金融罪犯
means that white-collar criminals
可以把钱全投入房♥地♥产♥
can dump all of their money into real estate
政♥府♥也没法碰一分钱
and the government's not allowed to touch any.
-就算他们已经定罪了 -就算...
- Even if they're convicted. - Even...
-我知道 -很好
- I know. - Good.
很好 现在注意听
Good. Now, pay attention.
那里当然就是迈阿密滩
Here we got Miami Beach, obviously.
而我们在这里看到的所有的房♥子
But all these houses that we can see from here,
我敢说有百分之十八是用赃款买♥♥的
I would say about 18% of them, bought with dirty money.
很多钱就是通过那里转来的
A lot of that money flows from over there.
布里克尔 迈阿密繁华的新兴金融区
Brickell, Miami's shiny new financial district.
你以为华尔街的交易脏 老天爷
You thought Wall Street was sleazy? Jesus.
去看看布里克尔的近期文档吧
Try pulling a few recent files on Brickell.
除了被视为赃款圣地
Now, as well as being a mecca for unclean wealth,
迈阿密流入的枪♥支♥ 毒品和豪车
Miami is also bringing in more guns, drugs, and hot cars
比东海岸的其他城市都要多
than any other city on the East Coast,
主要都是从那里的迈阿密港来的
mainly through Port Miami just there.
最近那里基本被古巴人控制着
These days it's largely controlled by the Cubans.
说到这里 我带你去看
Speaking of... Let me show you.
在迈阿密也生活着
Miami is also home to
全美国最多的移♥民♥
more immigrants than anywhere else in the US.
到明年 这里一半的新生人口
Next year, half the babies born in this city
都将来自移♥民♥家庭
will be born to immigrant parents...
多米尼加人 海地人
Dominicans, Haitians,
尼日利亚人 俄♥罗♥斯♥人和中国人...
Nigerians, Russians, Chinese...
不胜枚举 而在所有的移♥民♥之中
The list goes on. But of all those populations,
有一类人取得了
the one group that has climbed
极高的社会经济地位
the socioeconomic ladder startlingly well
就是古巴人 比如在比斯坎湾那些房♥子
is the Cubans. Like those houses out on Biscayne Bay?
那些豪♥宅♥ 很多都是古巴人名下的
The big ones? A lot of that is Cuban coin.
而至于他们的根源 他们兴起的地方
But their roots? You know, where they started?
在这里 你看
Over here. Look.
看到了吗 中间有座公园的那一片
See that? With the park in the middle?
-看见了 -那里是海厄利亚
- Yeah. - That's Hialeah.
古巴以外最大的古巴人社区
Biggest population of Cubans outside of Cuba itself.
大家都把那里视作小哈瓦那
Everyone thinks that's Little Havana,
不过那只能算作迷你版的
but that's just the postcard version.
要是想看看真正的古巴就得过河去
You want the real Cuba, you gotta cross the river.
而海地人 就大不相同了
Now the Haitians... Oy, that's something different.
古巴人来时...
Unlike when the Cubans came here...
政♥府♥允许他们避难 欢迎他们过来
They're granted asylum, they're welcomed in...
而海地人来时却遭到拒绝
The Haitians come, they're told to go back.
因此 留在这里的人都备受压♥迫♥
So, anyone who does stay is going to be persecuted,
毫无尊严 并被赶到了那片地方
demeaned, relegated to this patch of land
195号♥州际公路后面就是小海地
just across the 195 there. That's Little Haiti,
迈阿密戴德郡中 就数那些人
some of the most desperate people
生活最艰难了
in all of Miami-Dade.
毒品 帮派 抢地盘 赤贫
Drugs, gangs, turf wars, poverty...
每天都在上演
all day, every day.
所以你都清楚了吗
So, you got your bearings?
-差不多了 -好
- Almost. - All right.
站在这里 看着四方这一切
So, standing up here, looking around at all this,
你需要考虑一件事
you've got to think about one thing:
布里克尔的银行家 海厄利亚的黑客
What does a banker from Brickell, a hacker from Hialeah,
还有小海地的混混有什么共同点
and a thug from Little Haiti have in common?
-不知道 -我也不知道
- I don't know. - Me neither.
但等我们知道了
But once we do,
就能知道钱去哪里了
that's where the money went.
他们稍后就到
They're just a little bit late.
再帮我介绍一下
Oh, oh, oh, reintroduce me.
下午好 您好吗
Afternoon. How are you?
很高兴见到你
Lovely to see you.
-欢迎 -你能过来真好
- Welcome. - So glad you could make it.
你好 我是泰勒 认识你很开心
Hi, how are you? Taylor. Good to meet you.
谢谢你们捧场
Thank you so much for coming.
今年的活动办得太好了
What a spectacular event you've put on this year.
不不 跟我没关系
No, no, no, I had... I had nothing to do with it.
是我女儿帮我
My daughter is my...
这是我的工作
It's what I do.
她开了一家活动策划公♥司♥
She owns her own event planning company.
非常厉害
She's very successful.
-别害羞 -谢谢 爸
- Don't be shy. - Thank you, Dad.
到那边签到入场就好
You can sign in right over there.
去拿几张票 再拿杯酒
Get a couple of extra tickets and a drink afterwards.
不要对着来宾一拥而上
So we're not bombarding people...
稍等
Uh, one second.
-你赶来了 -你收到我的短♥信♥吗
- You made it. - Did you get my text?
-收到了 -要到后面走走吗
- Yeah. I did, yeah. - You wanna go in the back?
-我带你参观下 -好
- I'll show you kind of around. - Okay.
-我爸也来了 -尼克
- My dad's here. - Nick.
你见过本尼迪克特吗
Hey, did you meet Benedict yet?
-没有 -我是本尼·布拉什 你好
- No. - Hey, Benny Blush. How you doing?
我是尼克·塔尔曼 很高兴认识你
Nick Talman. Nice to meet you.
这就是跟你女儿翻云覆雨的那位吗
Hey, is this the one that's shacking up with your daughter?
就是他
Yeah, that's the one.
原来如此 小伙子 幸会啊
All right, kid. Great to meet you.
-我也是 -巴克比克就是他家的
- You too. - Ben here owns Bark & Beak.
-是吗 那家宠物商店连锁 -是
- Oh really? The pet store chain? - Yeah.
他简直就是印钞机
Yeah, the guy prints money.
房♥地♥产♥什么的在他面前都是小儿科
Makes real estate look like a fool's errand.
不错啊 莱纳德
Ooh, nice one, Leonard!
你在找新的地区经理吗
So, you looking for a new regional manager?
也许吧
Uh, maybe.
-是啊 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thank you.
-那好吧 -好吧
- Well, well. - All right.
要是你这一杆没越过女球手分界线
Uh, you know that if you don't make it past the women's,
之后每一洞你都得露着老二打了
you play the rest of the hole with your dick out.
你明白的吧
You know that, right?
-是啊 我之前听说了 -别担心
- Yeah. No, I... I was aware. - Just... just relax.
没事的 他技术很好 没问题的
All right, good. He's good, he's good. Yeah, yeah.
好吧
All right!
-过关了 -天哪
- It's all right! - God.
你侥幸逃脱了 就差这么一点
You dodged a bullet. You missed it by that much.
你要是想看我老二 我还是可以露给你
I'll still show you my dick if you wanna see it.
小莱说你在银行工作
Leo tells me that you work at a bank.
对 瓦伦西亚银行
Yeah, I do. Valencia.
-具体做什么 -小型商业贷款
- What do you do there? - Small business loans.
他应该全都跟你说了吧
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表