剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
No, it's fine.
我们等2056年启动吧
We'll just launch in 2056.
娘们 这才过了几天
Bitch, it's only been a few days.
真的 我们可是"未来的货币"
Truly, "the currency of the future."
那你呢 一家子移♥民♥来的
Yeah, what about you? A family of dry foots?
我家没钱 我以为我已经告诉你了
Family doesn't have money. I thought I told you that already.
但他们总认识有钱人吧 不是吗
Yeah, but they know some folks that do. Ain't that right?
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
最开始你给尼克他爸的30万呢
What about the first three you gave Nick's dad?
-你拿不到更多了吗 -更多
- You can't get more? - More?
那30万已经是全部了
That first three, that was everything.
我们整个街区 全部的家当
Our entire hood, that was our stash.
不是我们哪一个人的 是所有人的
Ain't come from one of us. Came from all of us.
如果你再给我点时间 我可以
But you gimme some time, I can...
我能搞定
I can make shit work.
DR的人和我们 我们要结盟了
The DR's and us, we working on an alliance.
那是什么
What's that?
-一个帮派 -什么是D
- The gang? - What's the D...?
D 不行
The D... No.
不 不能再用黑帮的钱了
No. No more gang money.
我们要做的是合法生意
This is supposed to be a legitimate business.
是吗 公子哥儿 你的
Oh yeah, South Beach, 'cause your...
你的种子基金看起来还真是合法呢
Your seed money looking real legit right now.
-那不一样 -有什么不一样
- That is different. - How is it different?
它 总之相信我 就是不一样
It's... just trust me, it's different.
你抬杠呢你
Boy, you are tripping.
罗纳德 我们要你做合伙人
Ronald, we made you a partner
是因为你保证拉来更多的投资
because you'd secure more investors!
-让他成为合伙人 -给力点
- Made him a partner - Man up!
-是因为他拿枪指着我的头 -尼克
- 'cause he hit me in the head with a gun. - Nick!
对 你要是管不住嘴
Yeah, I'll do it again,
我还会再指一次 小子
you don't watch your goddamn mouth, son.
看见没
All right, you see?
我不需要那样
I don't need that.
-我不... -要逃了吗 白佬
- I don't... - You just gonna walk away like that, white boy?
-对 我不需要某个 -某个什么
- Yes! I don't need some, some... - Some what?
继续 说啊 小白脸
Go on. Spit, South Beach.
直接把"黑鬼"说出来不就完事了
Just say "Nigga," Be done with it.
-老天 我没想说那个 -不 不
- God, I was not gonna say that! - No! No!
-听着 -帮个忙
- Listen! - Do me a favor.
事情不是这样的 闭嘴
That's not what this... shut up!
-除非没有人再来 -你要来真的吗
- Let me know when there's no one - Are you for real right now?
威胁我还有我的家人
making threats to me or my entire family.
我们才能谈公事
We can talk about business.
等你有种了再说吧
Let me know when you grow a sack of nuts.
-还说 -我相信侦币 伊兹
- Really? - Listen, I believed in GenCoin, Izzy.
-我仍然相信 但不能这样 -尼克
- I still do, but not like this. - Nick.
-像这样是行不通的 -尼克
- Not if it's gonna be like this, no. - Nick.
我们要这废物还有什么用
Do we even need that cracker?
你个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
是 他们还没有
Right, well, they didn't
正式确认 不是吗
confirm yet officially, though, did they?
老实说 我觉得干脆所有椅子都不要了
Y-y... honestly, I think we can just scrap the chairs altogether.
人们最多会在外面待个5到10分钟
People are gonna be out there for like five, 10 minutes tops.
是的 我们就不要了
Yeah. No, let's-let's, uh, let's just scrap it.
好吧 祝你愉快
Umm... okay, have a good one.
再见
Bye.
很抱歉
Hey, sorry about that.
周六的活动规模比我预期的大多了
This thing on Saturday's gotten way bigger than I expected.
这是好事才对 是你♥爸♥的聚会
No, it's good. Your dad's thing?
是 他的筹款活动
Yeah, his fundraiser.
我想能不能要你加入他的四人组
I was thinking about putting you in a foursome with him.
-真的 -我是说你
- Really? - I mean, you
如果不想去的话完全不用勉强
totally don't need to go if you don't want to.
我就是不太想他
I just don't want him
帮我介绍工作或什么的
to try and hook me up with a job or anything.
我理解 但他就是这样
I know, I know, but look, that's my dad, okay?
他只会通过这方式
It's literally the only way
来表达对别人的关心
he knows how to show people he cares about 'em.
-他喜欢你 -不 他并不喜欢我
- He likes you. - No, he doesn't.
-他喜欢 -不 他不喜欢
- Yes, he does. - No, he doesn't.
相信我 和另一个尼克比起来
Trust me, compared to other Nick,
-就那一身纹身 -别和我说
- all those tattoos... - Don't talk to me
-另一个尼克 -如果你真的不愿意去
- about other Nick. - If you really don't want to go,
那就别去了
you don't have to.
我还以为你会想多结交些人呢
I just thought you might want to rub some elbows.
我去
I'll go.
-你确定 -确定
- You sure? - Yeah, absolutely.
我总得找到自己的圈子
I just gotta find my clubs,
学着当个种族主义者
gotta learn how to be racist.
你真好
Oh, that's so sweet.
谢谢你为我做这些
Thank you for doing that for me.
不用谢
You're welcome.
顺便说下 我又"性"致盎然了
I'm open for business again, by the way.
-我也是 -是吗
- So am I. - Oh, really?
谁啊
Who is that?
你约了人吗
Are you expecting someone?
-没 你呢 -你确定
- No. Are you? - Are you sure?
没
No.
-只是 该死 -别管他
- Just... damn it. - Ignore it.
-别管他 来嘛 -该死
- No, come on. - Damn it.
-不 宝贝 -不 等一下
- No. Babe. - No, one second.
-让我 我知道了 让我 -宝贝
- Let me just... I think I know. Let me... - Babe. Babe.
-不要 不 -等我一下
- Don't. No. - Just wait for me.
-尼克 -不能在这说
- Nick. - Not here.
我们车里见 车里见
I'll meet you in the car. I'll meet you in the car.
你不能就这样出现在我家门口
You can't just come to my house.
你来我家干什么
Why would you come to my house?
打电♥话♥更不安全
The phone would've been worse.
没人跟踪我 我敢肯定
N-no one followed me, I made sure of it.
你给我的钱是谁的
Whose money did you give me?
那是谁的钱 你不是说是你的吗
Who else's money was that? You said it was your money.
我都不知道我淌进了什么浑水
I had no idea what I was walking into!
有人找过你吗
Did someone talk to you?
是的 有人找我谈了
Yeah, someone talked to me!
罗纳德跟我谈过了
Ronald talked to me!
我们交谈甚欢
We had a very nice talk!
天啊 那个海地人吗
Oh Christ, the Haitian?
-他来找你了 -他可把我拖进大沼泽
- He came after you? -He dragged me out to the fucking Everglades.
你看我脑袋
Look at my head.
-他想杀了我 -糟透了 不要
- He was about to kill me! - It's cracked. Don't...
然后联调局的人也来我办公室了
Then the FBI came to my office.
可想而知有多糟了
Guess how much that sucked.
-是拉斯克探员吗 -是 你朋友吗
- Was it an Agent Rask? - Yeah, a friend of yours?
-你跟他说什么了 -我什么都没说
- What'd you tell him? - I didn't tell him anything,
但他从我脸上都看出来了
but he could see it all over my face.
那就没事 你做得很好
It's okay. You did good.
我可不像你这么游刃有余
I'm not well-versed in this like you!
听着 他
Look, he...
他不会对你做什么的 好吗
he won't do anything to you, okay?
-他不能 -他可是联调局的
- He can't. - He's FBI!
和拉斯克的事说来话长
It's... complicated with Rask.
就这样说吧 他
Just put it this way, he...
他不是你想的那种人
He's not what you think he is.
-你还好吧 -我可没盯着她看
- You doing okay? - I wasn't looking at her.
你需要什么吗
You need anything?
我想要你别冷落我了
I need you to stop ignoring me.
好吧
Sure.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry it took me so long.
这里晚上10点了还堵车
There's still traffic here at 10:00?
你喝什么
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表