剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
创业公♥司♥
前情回顾
侦币 我说的是一种新的货币
GenCoin. I'm talking about a new currency.
你知道每天有多少穷光蛋
You know how many broke-ass niggas come knocking
来敲门找我要钱吗
on my damn door with their hands out?
想象一下 在美国花的
Just imagine owning a fraction
每一分钱都有一部分进你的腰包
of every dollar spent in the United States.
总额
150万
1.5 mil.
罗纳德怎么办
What about Ronald?
我们还需要他吗
Do we still need him?
种子基金到账 而他又很危险
We have the seed money, and he is dangerous.
给你个任务
All right, one job.
完成后可以拿回你的东西
You get your shit back.
我不再追捕你
I don't chase you anymore.
怎么样
How's that?
应该能保证项目启动了
I feel like this warrants it.
她是谁
Who this?
-我要走 -你不能走
- I'm leaving. - No, you're not.
等等 不行 别这样
Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait. No. Come on.
别这样 别起身 别起身
Come on. Don't do that. Don't do that.
我的头
My head.
我知道 你摔倒了
Yeah, I know. You took a fall.
我给你拿个冰袋 你摔倒了 坚持下
Let's get you some ice, okay? You fell. Hold on.
我得去医院
I need to go to the doctor.
麦蒂 麦蒂
Maddie? Maddie?
麦蒂 麦蒂 抱歉 抱歉
Maddie! Maddie, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你要躺好 躺好
You just got to lie still. Lie still.
我给你拿冰袋敷脑袋
I'm gonna get you some ice for that head.
我去去就回 很快 好吗
I'll be right back. I'll be right back. All right?
我这就回来 麦蒂
I'll be back. I'll be back, Maddie.
奈丽 奈丽 别动 别动
Whoa, Nelly! Whoa, Nelly. Come on. Come on, come on.
你快躺好
Let's... let's get you back in there.
-我得去医院 -麦蒂 麦蒂
- I gotta go to the hospital. - Maddie. Maddie!
医生马上就到 我得...
A doctor's coming. Okay? I'm need...
麦蒂 麦蒂 麦蒂
Maddie? Maddie. Maddie. Maddie, Maddie, Maddie.
躺下吧
Just lie down.
很好
Okay.
给你冰袋 来 敷在...
Here's the ice. Come on. Put this on your...
麦蒂 麦蒂 别挣扎了
Maddie? Maddie! Stop struggling, huh?
别挣扎了 好不好 你不能...
Stop struggling, okay? Okay? You can't...
-我要走 让我... -老天爷
- I wanna go. Let me... - Jesus Christ.
麦蒂
Maddie.
干什么 干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
不 不 不 麦蒂
No, no, no, Maddie.
干什么 不要
What are you doing? No!
-麦蒂 麦蒂 -不 不要
- Maddie, Maddie, Maddie. - No! No!
-麦蒂 -不 菲尔 你干什么
- Maddie? - No! Phil, what are you doing?
-不 不 -好了 别挣扎了
- No! No! - All right, stop. Stop.
不许再反抗了 懂吗
Don't do that again. Okay?
别他妈再反抗了
Don't fucking do that again.
不许再反抗了
Don't fucking do that again.
麦蒂 手伸过来
Maddie. Come here, please.
来 麦蒂 你不把手臂给我
Come here. Maddie? If you don't give me your arm,
你就会把自己的脑袋砸开
you're gonna break your fucking head open.
过来 快来
Come here. Come on, come on.
亲爱的 麦蒂 麦蒂 看着我
Honey? Maddie? Maddie, look at me.
好了 你看我 我不碰你了
All right, look at me. I'm not touching you.
麦蒂 你越是挣扎...
Maddie? The more you struggle...
你越是挣扎 越会伤到自己
The more you struggle, you're gonna hurt yourself.
懂吗 我不想让你伤到你自己
Okay? I do not want you to hurt yourself!
我不想那样 麦蒂 把你手臂给我
I don't want it, Maddie. Please, just give me your arm.
把手臂给我 我不想让你受伤害
Just give me your arm. I don't want you to get hurt.
求你了 放了我 我不会说出去
Please. Please, let me go. I won't say anything.
-麦蒂 -求你放了我 求你了
- Maddie. - Please let me go. Please!
-你不必这样 -亲爱的
- You don't have to do this. - Honey.
坐下来 亲爱的 坐下
Sit down. Honey? Sit down.
-亲爱的 坐下 -菲尔 菲尔
- Honey? Sit down. - Phil. Phil!
我受够了 闭嘴
I am in hell! Stop!
菲尔 菲尔 菲尔 别走
Phil. Phil. Phil, don't go.
菲尔 菲尔 菲尔
Phil! Phil. Phil.
菲尔 菲尔
Phil! Phil!
菲尔
Phil!
创业公♥司♥
第一季 第五集
不 不 阿里
No! No! Ali!
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
为什么
Why?
不
No!
为什么是这样
Why? No!
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
你明白吗
You got that?
我们该怎么办
What we gonna do?
-能让我扫一眼吗 -不不不
- Can I just have a quick look? - No, no, no. No, no, no.
-我就看看 就看看 -你...
- I just want... I just want to... - You...
你知道自己要说什么 给我 别看了
You know what you're gonna say. Gimme this. Stop!
那么
So then...
-你要...不 -你给他
- You're gonna... no. - You're gonna give it to him.
-你给 -好吧
- You're gonna give it to him. - Okay.
把我们的决定告诉他 仅此而已
You're gonna say what we decided, and that's that.
-我在一边支持你 -那好吧
- I'll be there if you need me. - So... right.
-懂了吗 -话由我来说
- Okay? - I'll do the talking,
但假如...如果我需要你
and if... what I'll... What I'll do is, if I need you,
-我就会看你 示意你 -好的
- I'll just look to you. I'll do a silent... -Okay.
好的 你不用看我 我会察觉的
Okay. You don't need to look at me. I'll know.
-我能察觉得到 -很好
- I'll know if you need me. - Okay.
没准也不用 没准不需要你
But probably not. Probably not gonna need you.
-能打住吗 -怎么了
- Can you stop? - What?
-你把我弄紧张了 -为什么
- You're making me nervous. - Why?
因为你叨叨个不停 别紧张
'Cause you don't stop. Relax.
在这里他不会怎么样的
He's not gonna do anything here.
在这里是不会 但过后...
Yeah, not here. But later...
过后也不会 这是生意 他能理解
Not later. It's business. He's gonna understand.
我觉得...我应该...
I should... You know, I feel like, um...
-我先去尿尿 -快点
- Let me pee first. - Hurry up.
是这样
So, uh...
我们最初找到你...
we initially brought you in...
合伙创业
as a partner,
是一件好事 真的
which was really good. It was great.
后来大家达成共识 出去拉投资
And then we all agreed that we would go out
这样就能找到更多的投资者
and we would find more investors.
我们也正是这么做的 我们都...
And so that's what we did. We all, uh... we-we...
我们不想再跟你合作了 大哥
We need to move on without you, dude.
这是我们的...
This is our, um...
这是我们的出价 麻烦你递给他
This is our offer. Will you just hand that to him?
这是我们的出价 我们...
This is offer. It's, um... it's...
每年给你百分之二的年金
Officially offer you two percent in perpetuity...
算是被动收入
A passive two percent, mind you...
再还给你之前投的那30万
As well as the repayment of your initial 300.
你真的是什么事也不用干
You literally don't have to do anything.
可以坐等收钱
I mean, you'll be making money sitting on your ass.
这笔买♥♥卖♥♥真的很划算
It's a sweet deal, if you ask me.
很实在
It's very fair.
没门
Nope.
-不行 -我拒绝你们的出价
- So, no? - I reject your offer.
好吧
Okay.
你不同意也不行
No. That's, uh... That's not an option.
-为什么 -我们投票了 二比一
- Why not? - 'Cause we voted. Two to one.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
你们投票了 二比一
You voted. Two to one.
是这样吗
That's... that's right.
要我说的话 还是算了吧
Or... or, may I just add, forget it.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表