剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
"若要逍遥法外 必先坦诚相待"
- 鲍勃·迪伦
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
天啊 来吧
Oh, Jesus! Come on!
天啊
Jesus!
-不不 别停 -我可以等
- No, no, no, don't stop. - I can wait.
亲爱的 帮个忙 骑回去
Hey, honey, do me a favor, get back on the horse.
男人高♥潮♥后最诚实
Listen, a guy is never more truthful than just after he's cum
我正需要他向我坦诚 拜托了
and I want complete honesty from him now, so please.
给他打个嘴炮吧
Suck a dick for a white man, come on.
他是...
Is... Is he...
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
什么
What?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
认真什么
About what?
让我留下
About me staying here.
你想坐牢吗
Do you want to go to jail?
我是开玩笑的
I'm kidding. Okay, come on.
你不会坐牢的 你可以走了
You're not going to jail. You can leave.
-快点走吧 -天啊
- Come on, now, let's go! - Jesus.
还是要恭喜你
Congratulations, anyway.
你来干什么 菲尔
What are you doing here, Phil?
瓦迪科·克洛涅夫 6♥4♥万美金
Vadik Koronev, $6♥4♥0,000.
玛丽娜·希门尼斯 56万美金
Marina Jimenez, $560,000.
这事都已经翻篇了
We've already been over this.
但我现在有证据了
Yeah, but now I got proof.
你的越南朋友 方大元
Your Vietnamese pal, Daewon Phan,
我们扣了他电脑
we seized his laptop.
那...
Uh, so...
你要抓我吗
you want to take me in?
就像你对埃德·阿德勒那样
Like you did with Ed Adler?
你逮捕他两天后 那家伙就去游地中海了
Guy was sailing the Mediterranean two days after you cuffed him.
他压根没坐牢 我也不会
Never even saw the inside of a jail cell, and neither will I.
你也不会 没错
Neither will you, that's right.
知道为什么吗 因为我不是来抓你的
You know why? Because I've not come to arrest you,
我是来跟你交朋友的
I have come to be your friend.
因为朋友会有福同享
Because friends share.
安德鲁
Andrew?
你想和我做朋友吗
Do you want to be my friend?
你要多少
How much?
-一半 -一半
- Half. - Half!
你上笔交易大概值220万
Your last deal came to about 2.2 mil.
-给一半我就放过你 -我不能给你一半
- I want half and I will leave you alone. - I can't get you half.
-我会放过你 -我不能给你一半
- I will leave you alone. - I can't get you half.
闭嘴 混♥蛋♥ 我话还没说完
Shut up, dick fuck! You don't talk over me.
别打岔
You don't do that!
我要你上次交易利润的一半
I want half of what you made on your last move,
否则我一通电♥话♥ 你可能不会进监狱
or I make one phone call and you might not go to jail,
但所有的钱都会被冻结
but the entire score will be seized.
考虑到这是谁的钱
That's not good news for you,
这可对你不利哦
considering who that money belongs to.
我需要几天时间来打点
I'll need a couple of days to tee it up,
确保万无一失
make sure there's no red flags.
好的
Sure.
我会和你一起...
I'll meet you to make the transfer...
-汇款 -朋友都这么做
- together. - Like friends do.
不
No.
你真想这么做吗
Is this really how you want to do this?
是的
Yes, it is, yeah.
跟其他人一样
Just like the other guys.
我以为你不至于此
I thought you were better than that.
我也是
Me, too.
我也是
Me, too.
创业公♥司♥
第一季 第一集
爽吗
You good?
你今天都在家吗
Are you going to be home all day?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
你不知道吗
You don't know?
不知道 我还有事 怎么了
Yeah, I don't know. I got stuff to do. Why?
你还有事 好 我有个快递
You got stuff to do, okay. I have a UPS coming,
但我要去开会
but I have to go to this meeting.
你还有东西要来 不是吧
You got more stuff coming, really?
你得把那些东西放到别处去
Look, you gotta put that somewhere else.
放哪里 查德 我没钱找地方
Put it where, Chad, I can't afford a place.
我上个月电费六百块
My electric was 600 bucks last month.
哪有这么贵的炮啊
No lay is worth that much.
小伊 别这样
Izz, come on!
玩笑而已
It was a joke!
伊兹
Izzy!
小伊 我开玩笑的
Izz, come on, I was joking.
怎么 你现在是要装作
What? Are you suddenly going to pretend
对我有感情吗
like you have feelings for me now?
-我喜欢过你 -小伊
- I liked you. - Izz.
你不喜欢任何人
You don't like anyone.
你装样子是为了从别人身上捞好处
You pretend to, just so you can get things from them.
你爱利用人
You're a user.
跟你在一起这么久是我不对 但我...
Look, I feel like a dick that I let it go on this long, but I...
天啊 你是认真的吗
Jesus Christ! Are you serious right now?
滚出去
Get out!
-这是我家 -滚出去
- This is my house! - Get out!
你疯了 带上你的垃圾滚出去
You're insane. Get your shit, get the fuck out!
滚
Go!
客户对于未来走向
There's understandably lots of confusion
有许多困惑是可以理解的
from clients about which way to go,
但不幸的是 由于美元流动性的不确定性
and unfortunately, there's just no clear answer,
现在没有明确的答案
because of the uncertainty of the liquidity of the dollar.
未接来电 爸
爸 能不能小心点
Dad, Dad, can you please be careful with that?
这很容易打碎
It breaks really easily.
好 亲爱的
Okay, sweetie.
宝贝 是你吗
Babe, is that you?
是我
Yeah! Hey.
-工作怎么样 -还不错 谢了
- Hey, how was work? - It was good. Thanks.
我爸来了
Hey, my dad's home.
-尼克 -里奥 最近怎么样
- Hey, Nick. - Hey, Leo. How are you?
挺好 不好意思 我过会就走
I'm good. I'm sorry, I'll get out of your hair.
我只是帮小泰搬点东西
I'm just helping Tay move some stuff.
我谢你才对 非常感谢
No, thank you. Thank you so much.
你喜欢吗
So, are you loving it?
当然 谁不喜欢 太棒了
Yeah, I mean, who could not love it? It's amazing.
我不知道我们该怎么回报你
I... don't know how we'll ever repay you.
别客气 这是个好的开头
Well, don't worry about it. It's a good starter, you know.
当然
Sure.
工作怎么样
So, how's work?
工作还行
Work... Work's okay, yeah.
我也说不清 我在想 或许...
I don't know. I'm thinking about, maybe...
说不好 我最近在考虑别的事情
I don't know, I've been thinking about a few other things lately.
尼克在计划开一家微型融♥资♥公♥司♥
Yeah, Nick is thinking about starting his own micro-financing firm.
我一直想做些
Well, I've been wanting to do something
能影响别人的事
that makes a difference to anyone, ever.
宝贝 这个镜子怎么样
Baby, what do you think about this mirror?
我们在商量把它放哪里
We've been talking about where we should put it.
三通未接来电 爸
尼基 我是你♥爸♥
Hey, Nicky, it's your father.
你今晚能不能来岛上一趟
I was wondering if you could, maybe, come down to The Keys tonight.
我有些事...
There's something I...
想跟你谈谈 我想当面跟你说
need to talk to you about. I'd rather do it in person, you know.
-戴尔菲 -怎么了
- Delfi. - What?
来
Come.
尝尝
Taste this.
还行吧
It's okay.
我开玩笑的 妈 超好吃
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表