剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
你或许能帮我们破案
Thought you might be able to help us out.
皮尔斯探员 这是开玩笑吗
Agent Pierce? Is this... is this a joke?
我前两天还见到她
I saw her the other day.
前两天是指昨天吗
Yesterday, the other day?
不 不是昨天 应该是周二
No, not yesterday. It was, um, Tuesday, I think.
已经有48小时没她的消息了
It's been over 48 hours since anyone's heard from her.
她两次总部的报到没去了
She missed two check-ins with HQ.
-什么 -你有没有什么调查
- What? - Were you working any investigations
或听说过什么事可能让她处境危险
or whether hear that may have placed her in harm's way?
她追踪的人 惹怒的人之类的
Someone she was tailing, someone she rubbed wrong?
我不记得有
Not that I can...
这不是什么严重的事 对吧
you don't think it's anything serious, do you?
我们只是尽可能调查周全
We're exploring every possible angle.
安迪·陶曼那宗案子呢
What about the Andy Talman case?
是和海地帮有关联的吧
There was a link to the LH7 gang there, was there not?
-罗纳德·达西 -是吧 可能吧
- A Ronald Dacey? - Yeah, somewhat, somewhat,
可我觉得他们不会...
but I don't think they would ever, uh...
重申一遍 我们不能有任何疏漏
Again, exploring every angle here.
她是自己人 我们绝不能手软
As one of our own, we have to be as aggressive as possible.
当然
Of course, yeah.
有什么需要我配合的 随时联♥系♥我
If there's anything I can do, please, let me know.
-好的 我们再联♥系♥ -谢谢你
- All right. We'll be in touch. - Thank you.
-再见 -好
- See you around. - Yeah.
-你能看见我的牌吗 -不能
- Can you see my cards? - No.
-谢了 -你的10 要不要
- Thanks. - 10 yours? Do you want that?
要 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
喂 我是伊兹
Hello, this is Izzy.
对
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
你能发短♥信♥给我吗
F... Can... Can you text me that?
好的 谢谢
All right, uh, thank you.
搞定了
We're in.
-谁打来的 -亚历克斯·贝尔
- Who that? - Alex Bell.
是他打来的
That was him?
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes.
-什么时候 -明天
- When? - Tomorrow.
太棒了
That's great!
他让我们带上泳衣
He said to bring our bathing suits.
是她 他的助理
She. His assistant.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
亚历克斯是谁
Who is Alex?
梅根 闭嘴
Megan, shut up.
你没带泳衣吗
Yo. You didn't bring your swimsuit?
你没开玩笑
Are you serious about that?
对啊 他让带的 我就带了
Yeah. He said bring 'em. I brought mine.
你也带了
You bring yours?
当然了 后备箱里还多带了一件
I sure did, yeah. I got an extra one in the trunk.
我才不♥穿♥你穿过的裤衩
I ain't puttin' my shit in the same spot as your shit.
-天啊 -你带背心了吧
- Oh, my God. - You brought a tank top, though?
罗纳德 说真的
Yo, Ronald, seriously.
这家伙很厉害的
This guy's the real deal.
他就是新一代伊隆·马斯克
Like he's the new Elon Musk.
如果他让你带泳衣
If the man says, "bring a bathing suit"...
妈的
Shit.
您未连接到网络
我的热点怎么了 你有无线网络吗
What is wrong with my hotspot? You have Wi-Fi in here?
应该有
Probably.
-搞定了 -我去
- Got it. - Damn.
快看
Look at this.
他手里有好几家大型科技公♥司♥的股份
He has stakes in some of the biggest tech companies
那什么极超音速燃烧冲压喷气发动机
out there right now. The hypersonic scramjet thing.
能让你两小时从伦敦飞到悉尼
Get you from London to Sydney in like two hours.
如果他让我们游泳 那我们就去游泳
If the man says, "let's go swimming," we go swimming.
听着 他要么买♥♥账
Hey, look, he's either buying
要么不买♥♥账
what the hell we selling or he ain't.
都无所谓 可我绝对不会拍他马屁
It's all good, but I ain't kissin' nobody's ass.
你也太顽固了
Man, you're stubborn.
你怎么这么难搞
Why you got to be so complicated?
好了 系好安全带
Okay, buckle up.
-我最讨厌推销了 -没事的
- I hate pitching. - You'll be all right.
你很擅长这套
You're really good at it.
一想到我就想吐
It makes me wanna puke.
你有热情 这才是最关键的
You're passionate, that's all that matters.
为什么不能换你来
Why can't you do the whole thing?
因为他不想听我说
Because he doesn't want to hear from me.
你才是那个主脑 那个创始人
You're the brilliant mind, you're the creator.
可我说起话来就像个傻瓜
And I sound like a damn fool.
-这不是有我吗 -是
- Hey, I'm here, aren't I? - Yeah.
我找你合伙是有原因的 别忘了
I called you for a reason. Remember that.
-好吧 -拿着
- All right. - Just take this.
侦币
- GenCoin!
你们好啊 快请进
you guys, come on in.
-我是尼克·塔尔曼 -幸会
- Nick Talman. - Good to meet you, man.
我也是
Good to meet you.
-我是罗纳德 你好 -幸会
- Ronald. Sup? - Pleasure..
-你们怎么样 -挺好的
- How's it going? - All good
欢迎欢迎欢迎 你
Oh, well, welcome, welcome, welcome. Hey, you!
我们之前见过 你是伊莎贝尔吧
And we met earlier. Isabelle, right?
-对 叫我伊兹吧 -伊兹 好
- Yeah, you... you can call me Izzy. - Oh. Izzy, cool.
很抱歉之前对你设了埋伏
I'm sorry I ambushed you earlier.
没关系 这以后肯定会是个好故事
Oh, no. No, no, no. It'll make a good story someday.
我都向你们提交三次申请了
Yeah, I submitted to you guys three times before.
我有太多事要忙了 你也明白的
I get so many things on my desk. You know how it is.
-嗯 我明白 -可以想象
- Yeah, for sure. - I can imagine.
所以我才觉得只有这条路能行得通
Yeah, that's why I figured this was the best way.
坚持不懈 我喜欢
Persistence, I dig it.
对了 你们看
Hey, and, lo and behold,
我其实之前就听说过你
it turns out I've already heard about you.
尼科·韦克斯勒 斯坦福的 记得吗
Nico Wexler. Remember him from Stanford?
尼科...
Nico...
他可记得你
He remembers you.
他在我这里上班 跟我讲了你的事
He works for me now. Told me all about you.
说你...聪明得可怕
Said you were like... scary smart.
说得挺对
Sounds right.
好了 太棒了 你们带泳衣来了
Anyway... Good, you brought your suits.
-是啊 -很好
- Yeah. - Good.
到底为啥要带泳衣
Yeah. Why we do that?
不错啊
That's nice.
-罗纳德 快来啊 -快来
- Ronald, come on. - Come on!
不了
I'm good.
没事的
It's okay.
-侦币 -嗯
- So, uh, GenCoin... - Yes.
-听起来很酷 -谢谢你
- Super-cool sounding. - Thank you.
伊兹 你要不要...
Izzy, if you wanna just sort of...
好 谢谢你
Yes, uh, thank you.
你知不知道在沙特阿♥拉♥伯
So, um, did you know, in Saudi Arabia,
-妇女是不可以开银行账户的 -薇拉
- women aren't allowed to open a bank account? - Hey, Vera.
抱歉 伊莎贝尔 稍等
Sorry, Isabelle, one second.
各位 这位是薇拉
Guys, this is Vera.
她照顾我的生活
She runs my life.
荣幸之至
Pleasure.
兼♥职♥的红颜知己
Part-time confidante,
全职的太太
full-time ball and chain.
太棒了
Ooh, yes.
-喝点吗 -不了
- Gonna have some? - No.
你可真没意思啊 薇拉
You're no fun, Vera.
肯基问你等一下
Kenji asked if you could join him
能不能和他一起参加电♥话♥会议
for that conference call in a few minutes.
让他等我一下
Tell him to wait for me.
罗纳德
And Ronald.
多谢 不用了
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表