剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
没人能破解
No one could crack it.
所有程序都不够稳定
No one's code was stable enough.
我编程花了五年
It took me five years to write.
算上失败的初稿就是七年
Well, seven, if you count all the drafts that imploded on me.
你很特别 伊兹
You're special, Izzy.
不要相信别人的质疑
Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.
-上酒 -满上
- We need shots! - Gimme!
-龙舌兰 -龙舌兰
- Tequila. - Tequila, tequila.
请给我杯水
Could I... could I get a water as well, please?
你得来点龙舌兰水
You need agave water.
需要点酸橙配酒吗
How about some limes for this drink?
他马上回来
Oh, dude. He'll be right back.
我马上
Okay, I'll be right...
-干什么 -听着
- What? -Hey, just listen, all right?
-别往右看 -好
- Don't look right off. - All right.
这里很有问题
Some massive shit's been going on right here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
薇拉整晚都在那间隔间
Vera at that booth right there with some Russians,
跟一群俄♥罗♥斯♥人混在一起
been getting all chummy all night.
别太显眼
Now, don't make a thing.
-哥们 -怎么了
- Bruh. - What?
这样就很显眼
That's a thing.
你刚刚那样就很显眼
What you did right there, that was a thing.
好了 我知道了
All right. I know. I got it.
-别太显眼 瞄一眼就好 -好的
- Don't make a thing, just look. - I got it. All right.
哥们 我也说不好
Dude, I don't know.
她只是在和几个壮汉聊天 管她呢
She's talking to some guys with big arms. Whatever.
他们带着枪 我能从他们的坐姿看出来
They packing. I can tell by the way they sat back down, dawg.
难道你没带吗
I mean, you're... Aren't you packing?
-那你觉得他们 -他们武装好了
- So, you think they're, like... - They clipped up.
而且不只是枪的问题
And it ain't just the heat, dawg.
一晚上有很多人在进进出出 哥们
Lots of folks been comin' and goin' all night, dawg.
-谈了很多生意 -罗纳德
- Lots of business bein' discussed. - Ronald?
听我说
I want you to listen to me.
你得去找些乐子
You have to have some fun.
-我只是觉得 -行啦
- Hey, dawg, all I'm sayin'... - Come on!
听着 我们做到了
Listen. This is it.
有人投资侦币了 全靠你
We got GenCoin financed. You did that.
我们将改变世界
We're gonna change the world.
你就不能好好享受吗
Can't you just enjoy that?
尼古拉斯
Nicholas!
来跳舞吧
Let's go dance!
你怎么还没睡
What are you doing up?
睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
我明天还要工作 就先...
Okay. Well, I gotta work tomorrow, so...
伊兹
Izzy.
怎么了
What?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
当然
Yeah.
你昨晚没回家
'Cause... when you didn't come home last night...
爸 我25了
Dad, I'm 25.
但你还欠着债
But you owe money.
我搞定了
I took care of it.
真的吗
You sure?
已经搞定了 没事了
It's handled. Everything is good.
你饿吗
You hungry at all?
你饿了
You're hungry.
我做点早饭吧
How 'bout I cook us some breakfast?
能治好我的宿醉吗
Is it gonna cure my hangover?
会有点用的
It's a good start.
我会再买♥♥点的
I'll buy you some more.
我是让你给我也拿一瓶
No. I mean, give me one.
给
Take that.
我没做大餐 可以吗
I'm not doing anything fancy here, okay?
没事
That's cool.
我一下厨 你妈就各种挑剔
Your mother always intimidate me when it comes to cooking.
挺挫败的
It's demoralizing.
我根本不喜欢她做的炒蛋
I don't even like her scrambled eggs.
你做的更好吃
Yours are better.
-是吗 -别告诉她
- Really? - Don't tell her.
还记得我们常在上面加肉桂糖吗
Remember when we used to do them with cinnamon sugar?
记得 所以我才喜欢
Yeah, that's why I like them.
撒上吧
Pour it up.
太棒了
Yes.
手艺不减当年啊 老爸
You still got it, old man.
你没事了
So, you're good?
我没事 爸
I'm fine, Dad.
我又找了家投资商
I got a new backer,
他会摆平我们的所有欠款
and he's gonna take care of all our debts.
怎么了
What?
别再这样了
No more, okay?
别再找不该找的人要钱了
Asking the wrong people for money.
-你妈和我 -我知道 爸
- Your mother and I... - I know, Dad. I know.
宝贝
Mija...
你永远无法脱身
It never leaves you.
还清后也一样
Even after you're square.
我们没事
We're good.
一切都很好 只是生意而已
Everything's okay. It's just business.
快吃吧 你得补充能量
Eat up. You need the protein
来帮我妈筹备婚礼这种烂事
to deal with Mom on all this wedding bullshit.
我要告你状
I'm gonna quote you.
千万不要
No, please, don't.
喂
Yeah.
我是科萨拉斯 看下邮箱
It's Kossaras. Check your e-mail.
我发了些监控资料
Sent you some surveillance.
我们在调查你的目标
We've been looking into your guys,
他们好像跟亚历克斯·贝尔走得很近
and it seems like they've been getting cozy with Alex Bell.
你调查过他吗
Have you been investigating him for anything?
没
No.
这有什么联♥系♥吗
Any connections you can think of?
会不会麦蒂知道了
Anything there Maddie might have found
不该知道的事
that she wasn't supposed to?
昨晚很开心
That was a fun night.
是啊 特别开心
That was fun. That was a lot of fun.
我们怎么回来的
How did we get here?
克里斯蒂娜开的车
Kristina drove us.
克里斯蒂娜
Kristina?
她人呢
And she's, um...
好像在沙发上
I think she's on the couch.
好吧
I see.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Hey there.
你们昨晚动静很大啊
Sounded like a good time last night.
泰勒是谁
Hey. Who's Taylor?
你在车里一直叫我泰勒
You kept calling me Taylor, in the car.
我觉得挺好玩 就应了
I thought it was funny, so I just went along with it.
我家姑娘起来了吗
My girl up yet?
起来了
Yeah. She's up. She's up.
马上就来
She's comin'.
-小婊♥子♥ -怎样 贱♥人♥
- Hey, bitch. - What up, slut?
不是吧 你好意思说这话
Really? Look who's talking.
昨晚是谁在翻云覆雨
After last night.
你们想吃华夫饼吗
Hey, you guys wanna go get waffles?
华夫饼
Waffles!
就知道你肯定喜欢
I knew you'd be down.
还有 我朋友史蒂夫有艘游艇
Better yet, I've got this friend Steve...and he's got a yacht,
我们请谁去都行
and we can invite whoever we want.
不是吧 你是说真的吗
You're not doing that right now. Are you kidding me?
-你太棒了 -我得喝点提神酒
- You're amazing. - I need a pick-me-up.
你觉得凯思琳会去吗
Do you think Kathleen will want to come?
凯思琳肯定超想去
I think Kathleen will so want to go.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表