剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, breakfast will be ready soon, okay?
-好的 -好
- Okay. - All right.
-早安 亲爱的 -早安
- Good morning, love. - Good morning.
手拿开
Quit it.
涂易 谁来了
Touie, who's that?
奥斯卡
Oskar.
你好啊
What's up?
哥们 抓到唐纳了 就在你说的地方
Got that Towner, dawg. Right where you say he'd be.
-他现在在哪里 -房♥间里
- Where he at now? - The room.
等一下
Hold on.
你好啊 兄弟
What up, dawg?
你好啊 奥
What it do, O?
不错啊
Oh, shit, yo!
这游戏真棒 什么时候搞到的
This game dope. When'd you get this?
上周
Last week.
-我一会就回来 -好
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
别闹了
Stop it.
把电视关了 吃点东西
Hey, turn it off. Get something to eat.
杰怎么说
What'd Jey have to say?
他还在坦帕
He's still in Tampa.
他没接电♥话♥ 我就来找你了
He didn't pick up his phone. Came to get you.
他在那里多久了
How long he been there?
几个小时 不怎么说话
A few hours. Ain't been talking much though.
你好啊 大个子
What they do, big man?
这是塔姆家的猪排吗
Those Tam's ribs?
最后一块了
Last of 'em.
卖♥♥得太火爆了
Shit's outta control out here.
真幸运 对吧
Lucky sumbitch, ya know that, right?
我每天看到她都有这感觉
She reminds me every day.
什么事 大罗尼
What's up, Big Ronnie?
你听说我们抓住唐纳了吧
You hear we got that Towner?
-不然我来干嘛 E -给他点颜色瞧
- Think I'm doin' here, E? - Gonna do to 'im, Big Dog?
那得看他的表现了
That's up to him now, ain't it?
好的
All right.
放松
Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy, easy, now.
你会被割伤的 别还没开始就流血了
Shit'll cut you up. Bleed out 'fore we start.
深呼吸 哥们
Just breathe, my nigga, just breathe.
我和其他蠢货不同
I ain't like the rest of these fools though.
我只是来找你聊聊
I'm just here to talk.
你喜欢法式吐司吗
You like French toast?
我老婆做的很好吃
My wife, she's a helluva cook.
这上面都不用抹糖浆
You don't need no syrup on this shit or nothing.
入口即化
This shit just melt in your mouth.
她跟她妈学的 正宗海地风味
She learned from her old girl. A real Haitian.
尝尝
Try some.
不吃吗
You good?
瞧 莫
See now, Mo.
你耗得我早饭都凉了
You done made my breakfast all cold.
拿点加热的家伙来
I need something to heat this up with.
我也想赶紧回家
Now I'd like to go back and
趁早饭凉透前吃完
finish the rest of it before it all get cold, too.
我就不绕弯子了 谁杀了乔尔
So I'll make this quick now. Who shot Joelle?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道 你肯定知道
Yeah, you do. You do know.
不知道 真的
I don't. I really don't.
雷维斯和他手下发号♥施令
Revis and his boys call all the shots,
不过出力干脏活的还是你和劳
but you and Lowe and the rest do the dirty work,
不是吗
ain't that right?
看
Ah, see.
我得热热我的早饭
Now I can warm my shit up.
谢了
Thanks, yo.
求你
Please.
见鬼 莫 瞧瞧
Oh, damn, Mo, look at that.
瞧瞧这一滩
Look at that shit.
好了 好了 这种破事难免的
All right. All right. Shit happens sometimes, okay.
你有秘密
Nigga got a secret.
你也知道我这号♥人撬开你嘴的手段
He knows what a G-code like me's willin' to do to get it.
对吗
Ain't that right?
我不能说
I can't.
说吧 莫
Come on, Mo.
你已经尿了自己一裤子
You already done pissed yourself.
还能有多惨
It can't get much worse.
饶了我吧 你知道我不能说
Come on, dawg. You know I can't.
好吧 我来给你烘烘裤裆
All right, then, I'll just dry your shit off.
别乱动 别乱动
Hold still! Hold still!
最后一次机会 莫
Last chance, Mo.
不然我把你那玩意儿烤了
Then I burn that shit off,
当早餐吃 听明白了吗
I eat that for breakfast instead, you feel me?
不行
I can't.
你说什么
What did you say?
-戴维斯 -戴维斯
- Davis. - Davis.
好哥们
My nigger.
你做得好 很好 兄弟 很好
You did good. You did good, blood, you did good.
给他松绑 送回95街去
Cut him loose, make sure he get back across 95.
-你说什么 -你听到了
- Say what? - You heard me.
那可不是我们的作风
That ain't how we do.
由我决定我们的作风
I'm the one who say how we do.
杰杰会要我废了他
Jey-Jey'd want me to waste 'im.
他没杀人 戴维斯杀的
He didn't kill nobody. Davis did.
以眼还眼 这才是我们的作风
Eye for an eye. That's how we do...
我才不信你这套老段子 哥们
And I ain't with this Old Testament shit, dawg.
等杰杰回来
Now when Jey-Jey gets back...
算我头上
It's on me.
明白吗
You understand?
等杰杰回来
When Jey-Jey get back...
这事算我头上
it's on me.
现在给他松绑
Now untie him.
把他好好地送过桥去
Make sure he get back over the bridge
回到上城 就这样
to Overtown without no trouble, and that's it.
你们回你们的地盘 往伊博尔区卖♥♥大♥麻♥
Y'all go on workin' your corners, selling kush up to Ybor,
该干什么干什么
do whatever the fuck it is you'll do up there.
我们在这里继续干我们的 明白吗
We going to do what we do down here, you understand that?
好的
All right.
我能倒完吗
Can I finish this?
我一会再煮点
I'll make some more.
你今天上班吗
You working today?
是啊 我得去帮希娜
Yeah, I gotta go and help Sheena.
她忙不过来了
She got overwhelmed.
但我会按时回家吃晚饭
But I'll be home in time for dinner.
吃外卖♥♥可以吗
You want to do some boxes?
-可以 -好的
- Yeah, okay. - Okay.
-今天过得愉快 再见 -你也是
- Have a good one. Bye. - Bye. You, too.
侦币
-莫拉莱斯小姐 -是我
- Miss Morales? - Yeah.
-可以进去了 -谢谢
- They're ready for you. - Thank you.
瓦伦西亚
你们知道在沙特阿♥拉♥伯
Did you know that in Saudi Arabia
女人不能开自己的银行账户吗
a woman can't open her own bank account?
在印度尼西亚 卢比币值极不稳定
In Indonesia, the instability of the rupee
这就无法♥正♥常经营
makes it impossible to maintain a business.
但是如果 有一种他们通用的货币
But what if, what if there was a currency they all had access to?
一种他们可以视为己有的货币
A currency they could call their own.
一种没有国界 不受政令控制
A currency with no borders, free of government decree,
不会被没收的货币
with no threat of confiscation.
你们知道吗 世界一半人口
Did you know? 50% of the world population,
即35亿人
that's three and a half billion people
无法使用银行账户
don't have access to a bank account,
但到2020年 几乎人人都会有手♥机♥
but by 2020, almost all of them will have a cell phone.
这就是力量
That's power.
这就是侦币
That's GenCoin.
抱歉 这类似于贝宝吗
Uh, sorry, is it like PayPal?
不 贝宝是在线支付系统
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表