剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
谁给你的
Who gave you this?
这玩意是谁给你的
Who gave you this shit?
-好吧 -终于把院子收拾好了
- Okay. - The yard is finally back to normal.
-谢天谢地 -只花了两天
- Thank god. - It only took two days.
你航♥班♥什么时候 亲爱的
Hey, what time is your flight, nena?
-宝贝 -三点 三点
- Nena? - At 3:00. At 3:00.
但我马上得回去一趟
But I have to get back soon
埃迪应该还没开始收拾
'cause I'm sure Eddie still hasn't packed yet.
我好嫉妒
I'm so jealous. I mean,
我们很久没旅行了 她爸
we haven't gone away on a trip in forever, right, Papi?
-巴哈马呢 -天啊
- What about the Bahamas? - Oh, my God.
那是我们的蜜月
That was our honeymoon, okay?
-我知道 -我就这么点钱
- I know. - Hey, it's all I could afford.
意大利怎么样
How about Italy?
意大利
How about Italy?
我还要多来点火腿
I'm gonna have some more of this ham right here.
是帕尔玛火腿
It's prosciutto.
珀出玛火腿 随便吧
Ponchuchokodou.
为什么不去意大利
Why don't we go to Italy?
好啊 不过你得乖一点
Okay, but you're gonna have to be very nice.
-天啊 -什么时候去
- Oh, my God. - When are we going?
-十三月 -很快
- Nevuary. - Soon.
好笑吗
You think that's funny?
欢迎来到小海地
你在想什么 她没在开玩笑
What do you think? She's not joking. What do you...
他们应该去古巴
You know what? They should have gone to Cuba.
她去古巴干什么
What is she gonna do in Cuba?
她可以去牙买♥♥加吸大♥麻♥
She can smoke weed in Jamaica.
宝贝 那可是牙买♥♥加
Come on, honey. It's Jamaica.
她说得没错 妈 这是有区别的
She's right, Mom. It's something different.
你能想象埃迪的样子吗
Can you imagine Eddie?
他肯定回不来了
He'd never make it back.
他会忘记自己的名字 可怜虫
He'd forget his name, that poor guy.
这笑话不错
That was a good joke.
不 妈 我很严肃
No, Mom, I'm serious.
我得接一下电♥话♥ 受不了牙买♥♥加了
I gotta take this because Jamaican me crazy.
-不好笑 亲爱的 -根本不好笑
- That's not funny, baby. - That's not funny.
你觉得他们会去干什么
What do you think they're gonna be doing?
做♥爱♥呗
She's gonna bang.
我走了 我要回去了
You guys, I should go. I should get back.
-肯定要做♥爱♥ -没错
- They're going to. - Yes.
别碰我 我要吃蛋糕
Don't touch me. I'm gonna get cake.
这蛋糕真好吃
That shit was good.
戴尔
Delly?
戴尔
Delly?
不 不
No, no, no!
阿道夫 阿道夫
Adolfo! Adolfo!
-怎么回事 -快叫人来
- What happened? What happened? - Call someone! Call someone!
打电♥话♥
Call someone!
打电♥话♥啊 米格尔
Call somebody. Miguel, call somebody.
不要啊 戴尔菲
No, Delfia.
戴尔菲 不
Delfi, no...
小子 如果你现在不面对现实
Hey, kid, if you don't face this now...
我记得我第一次杀人
I remember my first.
跟你差不多大
I was a minute younger than you.
我还记得指尖上火♥药♥的味道
I still remember the smell of the heat on my fingertips.
那味道...
That shit...
那味道不会消散
That shit wouldn't go away.
我记得...
I remember...
我记得吃我妈做的
I remember smelling it when I went to take a bite
火腿三明治时闻到过
of this ham sandwich my old girl made me.
我记得我对自己说...
And I remember thinking, saying to myself...
这是我杀人后第一次吃东西
This the first time I'm eating as a person who killed someone.
我记得洗澡时在想...
I remember taking a shower thinking...
在想同一件事
thinking the same thing.
这是我杀人后...
This the first shower...
第一次洗澡
since becoming a killer.
我记得骑车时
I remember riding a bike.
第一次打球时
First time playing ball.
第一次 第一次
First time, first time.
我完全变了样
All as this new person.
但好笑的是 我都不记得
And the funny thing is, the nigga that I killed,
我杀的那个人叫什么了
I don't even remember his name.
伊兹·莫拉莱斯
尼克
Nick.
我记得自己迫不得已打死了他
I remember I shot him 'cause I had to.
他不死我就得死
It was me or him.
但我扣动扳机后...
But after I squeezed that trigger...
就被改变了
I let that shit change me.
罪恶感像癌症一样钻进骨头里
Get inside my bones like some cancer
蔓延至全身
all up and through every part of who I was.
我被自己的罪孽重新定义了
I let my sin define me,
它将我磨成了
grind me down
我表面上装出来的那个人
to the man I thought I 'posed to be.
但你不用这样 儿子
But you ain't got to do that, son.
这座城市...
This town...
将由你自己造就
it's what you make it.
你要明白
You need to know that.
你可以选择
You got a choice.
我们都可以选择
We all got choice.
人生就在于选择
Life about choice.
我的选择
And the choices I make,
并不总是那么好看
they ain't always gonna be pretty.
事实上 有时很难看
Hell, matter of fact, sometimes they gonna be ugly.
有人会拿枪对着我们
There's gonna be people gunning for us.
我说的不是
And I ain't talkin' about them kids
跟你们在利特尔里弗打架的人
you throw down with in Little River
或是唐纳家的人
or even them Towners.
我说的这些人更可怕
Dawg, I'm talking a whole lot worse.
因为在这里...
'Cause here, where we at...
一举一动都伴随着代价
every move you make, it come with a price.
他会消灭他们...
So He will knock them down...
你得愿意付出代价...
And you got to be willing to pay that price...
继续前行...
and move on...
听到我的祝福...
Hear the sound of my prayers...
每一滴泪水都值得
and know that it's worth every tear.
我举起双手...
I raise my hands...
每一滴汗
Every ounce of sweat.
别将我带走...
Don't drag me away...
每一滴血
Every drop of blood.
因为这里不是美国 孩子
'Cause this ain't America, kid.
这里是迈阿密
This here is Miami.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表