剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
We gotta send a message!
让上城到卡罗尔城所有人都知道
Let everybody know from Overtown to Carol City.
谁敢在小海地这里闹事
If a nigga think he gonna fuck with us in our hood, little Haiti,
我们会十倍奉还
we're gonna come at you ten times bigger.
你杀我们一个 我们杀你十个
You kill one of us, we gonna kill ten of y'all.
你烧我们一间小屋
You light up a little crib,
我们就烧你整个地盘 混♥蛋♥
we gonna burn down your damn neighborhood, nigger!
我们要让上城区血流成河
We're gonna cover the streets of Overtown in blood!
-团结 -就是力量
- L'Union! - Fait la force!
能别指着我吗
Could you point that elsewhere, please?
你知道怎么用吗
You know how to use that?
我爸以前常带我去沼泽练枪
My dad used to take me shooting out in the swamps.
我妹 戴尔菲...
My little sister, Delfi...
她原来很嫉妒我
she used to get so jealous.
她问 "爸爸 为什么我不能练枪"
She said, "Papi, why can't I shoot, too?"
他告诉她
He'd tell her,
"宝贝...
"Corazon...
你不需要用枪来保护自己
You're not gonna need a gun to take care of you.
会有男人保护你
You'll have a man.
而伊兹得自己保护自己"
Izzy, she's gonna need to take care of herself."
太可悲了
Oh. That's messed up.
就这些
That it?
这是一部分
Okay, that's some of it.
剩下的我们明天补齐
We're gonna get the rest tomorrow.
不用了
No, you're not.
你们不必补齐
You ain't gonna do that.
你把所有钱都存回...
You're gonna put it back...
你那什么币 全都存回去
in your coin thing. Put it back. All of it.
你要投资吗
Are you looking to invest?
不止这样
Nah. I want more than that.
我要成为合伙人
I wanna be your partner.
坐吧
Sit down. Sit down.
我...我不懂了
I'm... I'm confused.
你之前还打算杀我们
You were just fixin' to kill us.
你的那段发言
You got me thinking...
让我开始反思 伊莎贝尔
with your little speech, Isabelle.
你的主意非常好
Some next level shit. You know?
我们海地帮...
And for an LH7 like myself...
这几年日子越来越难过了
things been rough for us, last few years.
看着其他人都发达了
Watchin' everybody else come up.
多米尼加人 波多黎各人
The Dominicans, the Ricans,
可海地人呢
and the Haitians?
没人希望我们发迹
Don't nobody wanna let us have ours.
可这个...
But this...
这正是我们需要的
this is where it's at right here.
你们弄的这个
What you got going on, right here.
尼克...
And, Nick...
我之前对你动粗了
I know I was rough with you.
我有时必须这么做
It's how I gotta do sometimes.
明白吗
You feel me?
可我不是想逼你们
But this ain't me forcing y'all into nothing.
我只是作为罗纳德·达西
It's just me, Ronald Dacey,
生意人 丈夫 两个孩子的父亲
businessman, husband, father of two,
告诉你们俩 我信任你们的项目
telling both of y'all I believe in what y'all doing
我也想参与
and I want to be a part of it.
听着...
Look...
尼克用毒资洗的钱投资你的事业
Nick gave you laundered drug money to start your company.
你很聪明
You a smart girl.
也漂亮
Pretty face.
-为什么不找正规渠道 -我找过
- Why not go out there and ask for the real thing? - I did.
-所有人都求过 -这样啊
- I asked everyone. - That's right.
他们都说...
And they all said...
"不行"
"No."
为什么呢
And why is that?
因为他们害怕
Because they're scared.
他们害怕侦币对金融系统的影响力
They're scared what GenCoin can do to the financial system.
你知道谁不害怕吗
You know who ain't scared?
本大爷
This nigger.
我认识的人
People I know.
这听起来很危险
I...I mean, that sounds really dangerous.
我说的都是合法生意人
These are legit business folks I'm talkin' about,
不是街头混混
not just street thugs.
-当然 -兄弟 我们在迈阿密
- No, of course. - Hey, look, bro. We in Miami.
那些坐在布里克尔高楼大厦里的家伙
Them dudes sittin' up in them Ivory Towers on Brickell?
跟我认识的人没什么差别
Ain't much difference between them and the dudes I know.
我喜欢这主意
I like it.
是吗
You do?
我们还需要八百万才能启动侦币项目
We still need $8 million to get GenCoin on its feet.
我们还能从哪里搞到钱
Where else are we gonna get it?
我可以打电♥话♥借钱
Well, you know, I got a lot of phone calls to make.
我认识很多人
I know a lot of people.
他也是 为什么不给他个机会
And so does he, why not give him a shot?
还有
One more thing.
另外那些你老爹留给你的钱...
The rest of that money you got from your old man...
又是从哪里来的
Where did that come from?
仍然不清楚
Still unclear.
那等到这些人像我这样
Right. So when them folks come looking for
找上门时
your skinny white ass same way I did...
你可能需要保镖
You might want some muscle around you.
上门找你时
your skinny white ass same way I did...
你可能需要人来保护你
You might want some muscle around you.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表